Sign in to follow this  
N-DReW25

TSLPatcher question

So I have made a brand new placeable within TSL which adds a new line to the placeable.2da file. In order to make this mod compatible with other mods which use the same 2da file what must I do? My biggest fear is that, just in case my utp file with my placeable used 2da row 2000 and another mod in the override used the row 2000 if the patcher converted my modded row to 2da row 2001 would I need to set the patcher to also patch the utp file to 2001.

Would anyone know what I should do?

You need to use a 2DAMEMORY token.

I don't remember if I've ever used one for placeables, but generally you add the line 2DAMEMORY1=RowIndex at the end of the code block for your AddRow, and then in your GFF block you do something like Appearance=2DAMEMORY1 to give it the appearance of the row index you just added.

If you need to use more than one token, you repeat with 2DAMEMORY2, 3, etc.

Hello!

I hope N-DReW25 doesn't mind my using his topic to ask another question about the TSL Patcher. Does anyone know if the patcher creates a folder if it doesn't exist in the specified directory? I wanted to copy a few .wav files into streamwaves\m28aa\sur201 but sur201 doesn't exist.

Cheers!

Read the manual, padawan:

E.g. to install a file in the _HuttHap folder inside the AVO folder inside the StreamVoice folder, type in StreamVoice\AVO\_HuttHap in the Folder name box. If the specified folder(s) do not already exist in the user's game folder, they will be created.

• Light Side Points 1