Sign in to follow this  
bead-v

MOD:No Gear On Ebon Hawk

No Gear On Ebon Hawk

for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
by bead-v

Description:
This mod will make your party members wear no gear except for their default clothing when they are on the Ebon Hawk or in the Hideout Apartment on Taris.

Installation:
Run TSLPatcher.exe, or copy all .ncs and .utc files from tslpatchdata to your override.

Uninstallation:
Remove the following files from your override folder:
- k_pebn_pophawk.ncs
- p_ebo_*.utc for every party member (9 in total)

Credits:
Inspired by a similar feature of the mod: Kotor 2 unofficial patch v1.1.

Fred Tetra: Kotor Tool
Stoffe: TSLPatcher
JdNoa & Dashus: DeNCS

Permissions:
You may do whatever you want with this mod, however if you redistribute it, it would be nice of you to mention the original author somewhere.

Send me a personal message on www.deadlystream.com. My username is bead-v.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THESE FILES.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/03/2017
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible

• Like 3

I certainly like the disarming idea, but I'm conflicted over removing any armor and reducing them to their basic look. Still, this seems like a great mod! 

I think it is a good idea.

On the other hand there is the aggravation (if I am not mistaken) of having to re-equip the party members once they leave the EH/Hideout: tendentially a player does not swap items around so much once there is a valid configuration until improvements/upgrades are found.

Actually, there is no unequipping, once you leave the Hawk/Hideout, they will have all their items equipped that they had before entering.

The problem with making a TSL version is that the OnEnter script also handles a ton of cutscenes and other mods edit it too, so it would be difficult to make it compatible. I was actually surprised that K1R didn't modify this script.

Actually, there is no unequipping, once you leave the Hawk/Hideout, they will have all their items equipped that they had before entering.

Very interesting.

I will take a look at it... :)