N-DReW25

MOD:N-DReW's K1 Gameplay Improvement BETA

Recommended Posts

Tamerbill and UnknownJedi's Kotor 1 Feat and Content Mod, Kotor 1 Force Power Pack 2.0 and Force Retribution works well with your mod if you install them after you install DIalogue from your mod FIRST.

 

A Request having a Darth Bandon at Manaan appear due to I was looking in the module where he should appear, he wasn't there. It would be nice to have high quality custom equipment from his encounters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2020 at 12:41 AM, DeathScepter said:

Tamerbill and UnknownJedi's Kotor 1 Feat and Content Mod, Kotor 1 Force Power Pack 2.0 and Force Retribution works well with your mod if you install them after you install DIalogue from your mod FIRST.

That is good to hear.

 

On 8/3/2020 at 12:41 AM, DeathScepter said:

A Request having a Darth Bandon at Manaan appear due to I was looking in the module where he should appear, he wasn't there. It would be nice to have high quality custom equipment from his encounters 

While HQ Quality Equipment for Bandon aren't on the list right now I assure you that Darth Bandon and his buddies will get a very good HQ NPC Overhaul.

 

You said he didn't spawn in the module, right? Can you tell me what module this was? Because I did a test playthrough on Manaan and he did spawn in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a suggestion for Jedi Academy on Dantioone and Sith Academy on Korriban.   the suggestions that has a Specialization Trainers for force using specialization of your choice.

 

Remember how you did the hide for Carth for Republic Veteran Feat, Same principle for the Force Using Specialization

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DeathScepter said:

I have a suggestion for Jedi Academy on Dantioone and Sith Academy on Korriban.   the suggestions that has a Specialization Trainers for force using specialization of your choice.

 

Remember how you did the hide for Carth for Republic Veteran Feat, Same principle for the Force Using Specialization

You're going to need to be more specific with your request, I am unaware of what you mean by 'Specialization for the Force'.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

You're going to need to be more specific with your request, I am unaware of what you mean by 'Specialization for the Force'.

This can be used for Jedi Specific class or can be used by any Jedi Class that the player can use.

This is your mod first and foremost but these are examples of possible Force Using Specialization.  I can see hides possiblity being used here

Drew, please use your discretion in developing your Force using Specialization. As long as they are fun and have a function, you can name whatever you want. Fluff Flying Bunny can work as long as it has a function and it is fun.

Kotor Campaign Guide Jedi Specialization:

Jedi Specializations should be learned on Dantioone thru unique side quests

Jedi BattleMaster, an Elite JedI Guardian that fills a few roles like Team buffer(Energy Resistance and Force Valor and Force Heal), so make a hide that strikes between DPS, Off-Tank and Force Regeneration or whatever makes sense for you if you have a Jedi BattleMaster style specialization. Instructor Jedi Battle Master: Zhar.  Combat Jedi BattleMaster: Kavar. 

Drawing inspiration from them for Jedi BattleMaster style Specialization would be a good idea

Jedi Shadow, an Elite Jedi Sentinel that has two specialization 1) Stealthy Jedi build or 2) Hunting Dark Siders.   If you goes a Jedi Shadow type specialization, you can combine the 2 roles into a Specialization or have more focused specialization with a dedicated hide per specialization. Bastila can potentially fill the Jedi Shadow role of Hunting Dark Siders role.  Juhani is more of the stealth oriented Jedi Shadow(I am aware she is a jedi guardian but she has Force Stealth ability and Force Stealth is used by Jedi Shadows and Sith Assassins)

Jedi Watchman, an Elite Jedi Consular that is strikes a balance of a team buffer and a stealthy Jedi. Lore wise: Jedi Watchman works with Local Government to bring peace to that said world.  Jolee can be consider to a Grey Jedi Watchman. Jedi Master from Nar Shadda is another Grey Jedi Watchman type. 

Jedi Sage, Matukai Adept, Jedi Seeker, Zeison Sha and Jal Shey are potential Jedi Specialization

 

Sith Specializations:

Sith Specializations should be learned on Korribian with an unique side quests

Sith Assassin: Evil Counterpart to the Jedi Shadow. Sith Bladeborn are Sith Assassin that focus their training with Sith Tremor Sword and other Sith Warblades

Sith Mage: Also named Sith Sorcerer, They focus on the esoteric side of the dark side.

Shadow Hand: Sith personally training under a Sith Lord.  Yuthura is a Shadow hand under Uthar, Darth Bandon is a Shadow Hand under Darth Malak, Dark Bastila is a Shadow hand under Malak and if Dark side ending, She is a Shadow Hand under Revan.

 

Sith Marauder is more aggressive form of the Sith Warrior and Sith Juggernaut is tankier Sith Warrior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, @N-DReW25!

I have downloaded this modification of yours and browsed through some of the files and I have a curiosity: what NPC(s) are you using the Sullustan model for? Pretty cool to have Sullustan too in KotOR.

I also like the PMBI31/PFBI31 texture. :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Salk said:

Hello, @N-DReW25!

I have downloaded this modification of yours and browsed through some of the files and I have a curiosity: what NPC(s) are you using the Sullustan model for? Pretty cool to have Sullustan too in KotOR.

I also like the PMBI31/PFBI31 texture. :cheers:

My memory on that is a bit stiff, but I do recall putting Sullustan's on Manaan (With English VO, replaces a Republic Soldier), in the Hidden Bek Base (A Sullustan is 100% inside the Control Room) and possibly inside the Lower City Cantina (As I replaced most of the commoner NPCs with aliens).

 

Thank you for the compliments, I'm sure it has more to love... though do keep in mind that this mod may still have some "minor" bugs but 98% of the time the mod should still be fun and enjoyable. If you run into a bug, have a complaint or have general feedback feel free to hit me up in the PMs or leave it on the mod's comment section on the file page and I'll be happy to assist!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.