Sign in to follow this  
Thrawn

Kylo Ren robes and mask

Would be awesome if someone could make Kylo Ren robes and Mask. Possibly have two mask variants too: hooded and unhooded. I've found a mod for Jedi Academy, would it be possible to use those textures for kotor?

Would be awesome if someone could make Kylo Ren robes and Mask. Possibly have two mask variants too: hooded and unhooded. I've found a mod for Jedi Academy, would it be possible to use those textures for kotor?

no porting allowed

You'd have to have permission from the author first. It would still be a substantial amount of work, it might even be easier to start from scratch with KotOR in mind.

I will try my best to do this mod, I have fairly limited time but I'd love to see a Kylo Ren in either KOTOR. No porting from other games, but this is totally doable I've wanted to do it for a while but never really bothered.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, N-DReW25 said:

Is this what you were looking for?

I don't understand why he missed the link in the post directly above his.

2 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

I don't understand why he missed the link in the post directly above his.

It could be because Deadlystream in 2016 didn't display the mod's image like it does now, but I agree with you whole heartedly: how on earth didn't he even read the entire thread before asking that 5 years later?