Guest haviik

Requests

Guest HaVoKeR

Well are you familiar with the hidden cargo in the EH? also the RCM restores that wall-container in the cargo hold... if you have repair 20, very high demolition and treat injury (with UBM you can build any implant, also theres other changes in the upgrades) you can breakdown everything for max components/chemicals, so do it, and then build all top-top upgrades for your equips.

and only having two places to store stuff to get them out of the way can get to be kind of a hassle.

Well are you familiar with the hidden cargo in the EH? also the RCM restores that wall-container in the cargo hold...

I assume you're talking about those. I figured it was sufficient enough to mention two not being enough in my request for people to understand.

Maybe you could use those on the landing pad on Dantooine too?

Guest bendarby24

opps looking at the other page and answering for that

Maybe you could use those on the landing pad on Dantooine too?

Frankly, I don't want a work-around. This is a thread to make requests for mods, and that's what I did. Besides, it's bad enough having to leave the EH to utilize party members' skills at a workbench (thus Dantooine isn't all that great of a location), I don't want to have to leave just put items elsewhere/pick them up.

Besides, K1 EH had tons of storage space (I always made full use of it). K2 prologue EH has plenty of storage space (for what it's worth). K2 story EH doesn't without the non-RCM compatible mods that are out there.

Is there a way to increase the damage Mira does with her rocket launcher?

I have never modded KotOR before, but I don't think it would be too hard, just using mod tools to modify the appropriate value I would expect. But even this I do not know how to do or what program to use.

Guest HaVoKeR

Is there a way to increase the damage Mira does with her rocket launcher?

I have never modded KotOR before, but I don't think it would be too hard, just using mod tools to modify the appropriate value I would expect. But even this I do not know how to do or what program to use.

This happens when you install my mod (UBM from this site)... yeah, my mod is very detailed, i dont think i missed any unbalanced spot there.

Have you tried putting the ChanceRain value from 0 to 100 in an area's .are file? (remember you need a save from before ever entering that area to test)

Does that work?

Hell yeah it works! Thanks man and sorry for the late reply:)

This happens when you install my mod (UBM from this site)... yeah, my mod is very detailed, i dont think i missed any unbalanced spot there.

Thanks for the suggestion, but your mod changes way too many things for my liking. I just want to change that 1 thing, rocket launcher damage. Since it seems you already did that, could you maybe tell me how to? Unless its very complicated.

Guest bendarby24

Ok I have a lot of mod ideas that I have been thinking of over the years. I’m not a modder so I need a modder to do these mods for me. I will need a team of modders who will work on key points of the mod. If you are interested, PM me!

Ok let get on with the ideas :D

The first idea is the main big mod and it is called:

“TSL reborn”!!!!!!!!!

It would be a mod that generally improves the game by adding merchants, new weapons, new side quests and just filling the empty spaces. It would put stuff in the empty modules e.g. Telos: in the residential module there is a room what has nothing and you have to break open that will have a new side quest ;)

In Dantooine I’d like to have the Iriaz restored :thumbsup:

But the biggest changes are going to be on Nar Shaddaa because I did a survey and everybody felt that Nar Shaddaa was so empty :( so I’d like to fix that ;)

The Choices Mod Idea

This mod would start when you have finished the game; this is going to work with the Malachor VI mod because to end the game you have to travel to the Unknown Regions. The way it works is whatever choices you made on a planet you will see the changes!! E.g. Onderon, if you sided with the queen you get to travel back to Onderon and see what has become of the planet and new side quest will be open up. A fiurther example: if on Dantooine if you gave the money to Khoonda, then Khoonda would be bigger and it will have a swoop track and loads of stuff in it. But if you made them build a statue of you that would be there instead, and so on....also when you come back from Malachor V, all the general creatures like kath hounds would spawn again.

The mod that restores bites that tslrcm is not going to restore!

Like Spa Treatment at the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, Magic Eight Ball, A Bounty for Vrook, Czerka takes control and so on....

If you PM, I will give you a job to do on one of the mods 

You already know I'm up for this. Do I still need to PM you for the sake of formality?

Guest bendarby24

yes :harhar:

Guest HaVoKeR

Good luck guys.

*there* thats all the help i can get... haha ^^ maybe if i had finished that informatics college years ago...

Guest HaVoKeR

Thanks for the suggestion, but your mod changes way too many things for my liking. I just want to change that 1 thing, rocket launcher damage. Since it seems you already did that, could you maybe tell me how to? Unless its very complicated.

Pick the only one file from my mod, something like w_rocket_05.uti and put it in your override, tell me if it worked then. =) or maybe the improved rockets damage i have is from another mod, improved ai by stoffe... well anyway, try it.

& yeah it changes way to many things... if someday you get bored of the same old classes, jedi sentinel being the more badass along with weapon master, owning everything with master speed and force storm... try it.

Guest HaVoKeR

What about a mod that changes the robots in Peragus to be something more bloody like schwarzenegger terminator after being shot plenty of times.

Or what about a mod that makes the rakghouls in K1 look like ZOMBIES from RE with red/white/blue eyes and make them thougher?

I guess both of these would rock, the peragus one specially with darker peragus V2 mod, at night, with low video bright haha.

Pick the only one file from my mod, something like w_rocket_05.uti and put it in your override, tell me if it worked then. =) or maybe the improved rockets damage i have is from another mod, improved ai by stoffe... well anyway, try it.

& yeah it changes way to many things... if someday you get bored of the same old classes, jedi sentinel being the more badass along with weapon master, owning everything with master speed and force storm... try it.

Sadly, it doesn't work, still does the same amount of damage. Thanks for trying to help me, though!

Guest HaVoKeR

Sadly, it doesn't work, still does the same amount of damage. Thanks for trying to help me, though!

ROFL then my mod is "bugged" in that part... i guess it can only be from improved ai mod.

Well, releasing a new version soon... download it from kotor files, type "kotor filefront improved ai" in google, install the mod, you will like everything.

Ok I have a lot of mod ideas that I have been thinking of over the years. I’m not a modder so I need a modder to do these mods for me.

As this is clearly a request, I am merging this thread with the requests thread. Requests on Ben Darby's project should continue in PMs as to not clutter the main Requests thread.

You failed SH? Or an announcement of future things to come?

Telos: in the residential module there is a room what has nothing and you have to break open that will have a new side quest :harhar:

These are the living quarters of Corrun Falt. You'll end there if you stalk him home (Ithorian Quest-line).

A Bounty for Vrook

I am still pretty sure this is a screw-up from the maker of the list (together with the "Dxun Beast Scene". You can have them 'ship him off' but he'll just end up in Khoonda all the same. You can even say "I thought you got shipped to Nar Shaddaa?"

Nowhere is indication that he actually was going to get there though.

You failed SH? Or an announcement of future things to come?

The computer I was working on decided to make a lair out of me - by locking me out of it. (Yes, really.)

Next time, I'll post the explanation after I do it. LOL

Anyway, back on topic . . .

I was wondering if anyone could change the hairstyle of this head model:

tsl_headmodel.jpg

I like the model, but her hair is distractingly stiff. It's like she's wearing a cardboard cutout on top of her head to pass it off as hair. If anyone decides to do it, I'd like the standard game DS transitions to be kept in place (no extra Sith tattoos or making Sith eyes be the only DS transition, please) and updated portraits if possible.

Another idea that came through my mind.

One big pack of headmodels for the PC with at least 4 different races (Humans, Echani, Twi'lek and some others like Rodian).

Now you dod the same like in TES Oblivion: Each race get's a small advantage and disadvantage in feats, attributes or abilitys like a +5 bonus in repair or a +1 bonus in some attributes.

Like Twi'lek are weaker but therefor they get a discount on every trading thing.

Or Rodians get charism decreased and therefor strenght/Dexterity increased.

Echani: High Dex and Strenght, but therefor very low intelligence, no charism and so on.

Can anyone make this http://knightsoftheo...ment_Mod;114817 compatible with this

http://knightsoftheo...com/file/;68905 (improved ai by stoffe) it happens that they both share the same compiled script related to the grenades.

I've looked, and I'm sorry to say that there's nothing that can be done. The conflicting scripts are trying to increase the damage, the conflict is in how much damage they want. Since all that's changed is some numbers, I'm afraid it's got to be one or the other. No way around it. Apologies.

Another idea that came through my mind.One big pack of headmodels for the PC with at least 4 different races (Humans, Echani, Twi'lek and some others like Rodian).Now you dod the same like in TES Oblivion: Each race get's a small advantage and disadvantage in feats, attributes or abilitys like a +5 bonus in repair or a +1 bonus in some attributes. Like Twi'lek are weaker but therefor they get a discount on every trading thing.Or Rodians get charism decreased and therefor strenght/Dexterity increased.Echani: High Dex and Strenght, but therefor very low intelligence, no charism and so on.

Well, this is for Kotor 1, but still, worth taking a look. 4 links: 2 for species soundsets, 1 for alien appearance, 1 for species "specialization" feat. Take a good long look at the read-me's, because this is still beta. There are some missing animations to some models, and you'll need KSE to update your soundset. But worth a try if you dream to be an alien :D By the way, big thanks to redrob41 for these wonderful mods!!!

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Playable_Alien_Species_Beta;100593

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Species_Specific_Feats;84086

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Eleven_PC_Species_Soundsets;84050

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/PC_Species_Soundset_Booster_Pack;90121

Can we request that a mod be made compatible? If so, I'd love Force Fashion II to be made compatible. I'll try, and if I manage to do something that might be worth releasing, I'll ask J7 if he want to release-it, but what I think is more likely is that I'll probably only be able to salvage parts of the mod to override original content... So if someone is willing and able to tackle this task, that'd be great too :D