Guest haviik

Requests

It's not a texture issue.  You can also accomplish this yourself. Use KSE to change Kreia's normal appearance (Party_NPC_Kreia_Gimped) to her Malachor appearance (Party_NPC_Kreia_Evil)

Interesting. Where exactly are you getting these strips where the texture doesn't cover? Looking at the models, there are some slight variations in the head meshes, both in geometry and UVs, but I can't see anything obviously wrong (aside from some mild texture distortion that would be covered by the hood) when transplanting the other texture to the regular head. Not seeing any gaps/untextured strips. Can you post some pics?

An alternative to Sith Holocron's approach would be to do the swap via editing the appearance.2da. Going further, you could split out the heads so that you could then freely use either on either body (or give her the ability to wear regular clothes/armour, as I did once). That would allow for a seamless swap between the 2-handed and 1-handed versions on Pergaus.

Using Kreia's full Darth Traya appearance changes her clothes too.

Swapping out just her head puts her black head-thing and neck-cover on. These cover more of her skin than her normal robes, so copying and pasting just the vein-y grey face results in a smaller section of her DS face on top of a larger section of her normal face. This is the 'gap' I mentioned; I've tried 'greying' that larger section but can't get it to look right. For one thing the veins abruptly cut off.

Edit for greater clarity:

img-91.png

here we have normal Kreia. I'm looking to have her darkside skin and eyes transplanted in. The hands are easy enough. The face is the problem.

Kreia_Trayus_Hoodless.jpg

And here we have Kreia in her endgame look. As you can see her head has all this black stuff that covers areas which her normal look does not.

So copying her disease-face onto her normal .tga file leaves a 'gap' of normal skin that no matter how I try, I can't reshade to look right. i.e. I need a proper modder for this who is halfway decent at texture editing.

Normally the hood obscures most of this 'gap' but I keep noticing it. It also becomes painfully obvious in the few scenes she has her hood down.

There's a couple of things that have been bothering me, I think the droids in the HK facility are far too difficult- but in the sense that it just isn't fun- it simply takes ages to destroy them, also with the new Steam update the shuttle scenes with Atton talking, PC & Kreia in the background look awful- utterly garish. 

I'd really really appreciate it if there were a mod to make those droids easier to defeat legitimately and a mod or way to remove those awful shuttle scenes I refer to. 

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

^^^ Simple mod, that you could likely do yourself quite easily. Take the Ion Grenade, and modify it's attributes. This could I think be as simple as a uti edit straight into override.

There's a couple of things that have been bothering me, I think the droids in the HK facility are far too difficult- but in the sense that it just isn't fun- it simply takes ages to destroy them, also with the new Steam update the shuttle scenes with Atton talking, PC & Kreia in the background look awful- utterly garish. 

I'd really really appreciate it if there were a mod to make those droids easier to defeat legitimately and a mod or way to remove those awful shuttle scenes I refer to. 

I don't understand what you mean with the shuttle scenes. The movies, or the TSLRCM in-game cutscenes? What looks bad/garish about them?

As to the HK50 one, maybe a health decrease or something?

I imagine the snippets while the shuttle is crashing on Telos. Personally I think that is something that should have stayed on the cutting room floor. The shuttle interior looks weird and inappropriate for the actual vehicle, and the conversations constantly cutting in between the pre-rendered videos just unnecessarily fragments and drags the whole segment out.

• Like 1

I imagine the snippets while the shuttle is crashing on Telos. Personally I think that is something that should have stayed on the cutting room floor. The shuttle interior looks weird and inappropriate for the actual vehicle, and the conversations constantly cutting in between the pre-rendered videos just unnecessarily fragments and drags the whole segment out.

Not only this, but with widescreen Atton has no legs and it looks very bizarre. 

I don't understand what you mean with the shuttle scenes. The movies, or the TSLRCM in-game cutscenes? What looks bad/garish about them?

As to the HK50 one, maybe a health decrease or something?

Ingame- and yes a health decrease would be great, but I'm no modder- I have no idea how to go about that. 

Also if I may request, seeing as nobody apparently wants to fix my problem with the Carth Onasi/Admiral Blah, scene "I do not intend to lose Telos twice- is there any way to remove that? It wouldn't be a great loss, or if for a bit more work it would be great to have Carth's dialogue come through Grenn's terminal once you've killed all the Sith in the entertainment module. 

Hello. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to replace G0-T0 with Handmaiden (Female) or Disciple (Male) instead of using the same slot for both disciple and handmaiden (or just to replace G0-T0 with someone else - I don't care - call it the G0-T0 remover.

It also it would be good if there were a way to not get an insane amount of LS points just for having manners and not require you to be a douchebag (or kill people) in order to get DS points.

Either of these would be great.

Edit: if the first option isn't possible maybe could we get a G0-T0 Overhaul 2.0? (and just curious why was it removed from deadlystream in the first place)

hello i was wondering if it would be at all possible to replace g0t0 with Handmaiden(Female) or Disciple(Male) instead of using the same slot for both disciple and handmaiden(or just to replace g0t0 with someone else idc call it the G0T0 remover

Edit: if the first option isnt possible maybe could we get a G0T0 Overhaul 2.0? (and just curious why was it removed from deadlystream in the first place)

There's a mod called partyswap that allows you to have both Handmaiden and Disciple without completely removing any characters. It's currently down for an overhaul, but Tyren has given me permission to distribute the 1.2a version while the new version is in development. If you want it, then PM me with your email address. I must point out that the mod is somewhat bug prone in it's current state however.

As for the G0-T0 boost, try this droid enhancement mod: http://www.gamefront.com/files/10882869/Droid_Enhancement

Someone address my requests pls PLS- I will send you money if it motivates you!

Someone address my requests pls PLS- I will send you money if it motivates you!

If you want it so bad, why can't you try it yourself?

If you want it so bad, why can't you try it yourself?

Same reason I'd hire a plumber to look at my shower, I'd prefer someone with a bit of experience that knows what they're doing.

Using Kreia's full Darth Traya appearance changes her clothes too.

Swapping out just her head puts her black head-thing and neck-cover on. These cover more of her skin than her normal robes, so copying and pasting just the vein-y grey face results in a smaller section of her DS face on top of a larger section of her normal face. This is the 'gap' I mentioned; I've tried 'greying' that larger section but can't get it to look right. For one thing the veins abruptly cut off.

Edit for greater clarity:

img-91.png

here we have normal Kreia. I'm looking to have her darkside skin and eyes transplanted in. The hands are easy enough. The face is the problem.

Kreia_Trayus_Hoodless.jpg

And here we have Kreia in her endgame look. As you can see her head has all this black stuff that covers areas which her normal look does not.

So copying her disease-face onto her normal .tga file leaves a 'gap' of normal skin that no matter how I try, I can't reshade to look right. i.e. I need a proper modder for this who is halfway decent at texture editing.

Normally the hood obscures most of this 'gap' but I keep noticing it. It also becomes painfully obvious in the few scenes she has her hood down.

post-11282-0-79159100-1454526607_thumb.jpg

P_KreiaH.zip

• Like 1

Same reason I'd hire a plumber to look at my shower, I'd prefer someone with a bit of experience that knows what they're doing.

Fair enough.

But what'll you do when there are no plumbers to be found?

does the droid enhancement replace g0t0's model or remove g0t0 if yes i will check it out if not then i will check out partyswap instead 

Edit: and from what i heard  with partyswap i can get the handmaiden and swap her for disciple and then when i get goto i can swap him for handmaiden 

and improvement maybe? also just curious does partyswap allow me to get mira and hanharr  or is it just handmaiden and disciple?

Fair enough.

But what'll you do when there are no plumbers to be found?

Cry. Kotor II is my fav game of all time. 

does the droid enhancement replace g0t0's model or remove g0t0 if yes i will check it out if not then i will check out partyswap instead 

Edit: and from what i heard  with partyswap i can get the handmaiden and swap her for disciple and then when i get goto i can swap him for handmaiden 

and improvement maybe? also just curious does partyswap allow me to get mira and hanharr  or is it just handmaiden and disciple?

Only Disciple and Handmaiden since having Mira and Hanharr at the same time makes no sense storywise.

it may not make sense with one killing the other but if you change the dialogue to make it look like the other one survived the attempted murder then it could at least look better

it may not make sense with one killing the other but if you change the dialogue to make it look like the other one survived the attempted murder then it could at least look better

It's always possible to make it work in some way, but DarthTyren has stated several times that he won't do it for the reason stated above.

Edit: if the first option isn't possible maybe could we get a G0-T0 Overhaul 2.0? (and just curious why was it removed from deadlystream in the first place)

1) The original author - Darth_Sapiens - isn't available to make corrections to the mod to make it compatible with TSLRCM and various other mods.

2) Fair Strides - the person that was going to make corrections to that mod - is currently on a modding vacation. He also has several other mods that are quite likely higher up in his work queue.

3) IIRC, Darth_Sapiens requested the mod to be taken down until it is fixed.

4) The mod as it currently exists right now will basically destroy your game.

5) It will be released when it's done. (I haven't had the opportunity to use that phrase. It's finally my turn, I suppose! LOL)