Guest haviik

Requests

this isnt exactly a request but i used to have this male head, and i believe that is one of the best head mods made for TSL, but i can't remember  where i downloaded it from and i really would like to have it again. does anyone knows where could i get it or who made this head?

kotor2restoreb.jpg

here you go: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/123-playable-saedhe/

I've seen a lot of mods over the years. If you're looking for any more, PM me. Pretty good chance I've at least seen it somewhere.

• Like 1

Hello again, 

I have another request, is there a mod out there that has a skin of the mandalorian armor to look like mandalore? Something like the mod Lord Spartan had in his WIP album: 
mersonminigun.jpg

Many thanks, 

djh269

Perhaps this could be a rather large project on part with something like HD skyboxes, but

Every time I play, I can't help noticing how abysmal the citizen NPC faces look. Characters you talk to look fine enough and hold up as far as 2003 games go, but the human citizens walking around - their faces look like PS1 quality. Is there any mod that improves those textures or would it require a lot of work?

• Like 1

Huh. Interesting.

I wouldn't mind the overhaul if it didn't do some things that are unideal. Had no idea it would give Saul Karath an Empire style uniform. Seems unnecessary and just took me out. It's too bad cause otherwise it looks great

Hey guys. i've been searching all over the net for Malak (TLS) mod with proper animation. maybe somebody has it and can share it with me. tnx!

I'm wondering, with Ep VII a week away, if there are any mods in the works that reflect content from the movie?

New Storm Trooper helmet?

Rey/Finn/Poe heads?

A romance enhancement mod, in which, you may continue romances with: Atton, Handmaiden, Mira, Visas Marr, The Disciple, Ect...

There could be a possible visual kiss/hug, or several of those in each, this would allow for better and more satisfying romances (No sexual reference intended... probably...) 

As a male/female you could romance Visas, as a female you could romance atton, as a male/female you could romance the Disciple, as a male you could romance handmaiden, mira, visas.

I know you are wondering how you'd put this together, just either A: Get new voice actors, B: Reuse old lines and put them in a different tone/context, C: Just use a computer generated voice. D: Use the mere text... as boring as that would be...

I am suggesting this, even if it was someone elses idea, then it was my idea, i do not have the capability to make it due to me being busy with other mods.

It would mean a lot to me if one was to make it, i'm sure everyone else would enjoy it aswell..

(A bao dur romance and hanharr romance could be optional, whether very intimate content is included in this mod is up to whomever makes it, if someone regards this as a possibility, and if one does not make this mod, then i shall.) 

(Kreia romance perhaps, a bit more of a... metaphorical romance... but a romance nonetheless.)

Onderon - War is Complicated

I am playing a light side character, but I decided to rebel against queen Talia with Vaklu. Perhaps I missed something, but, neither choice (Talia or Vaklu) seemed truly ethical. However, revolution appeals to me, and I did not want to support monarchy (because it's not democratic). However, doing so made all remaining Jedi assume I had fallen to the dark side and there are no LS dialog options to say *No, I do not seek to destroy remaining Jedi.", which Kavar is stating that I "with no doubt" am. It is unreasonable that the civil war on Onderon (which to me seemed like a side quest) is what determines weather you are good or bad for the rest of the game. It didn't even give DS points to side with Valu, yet the Jedi seems to deem it very dark indeed. You often have the option to change your mind in the last second to be good or bad but certainly not here.

I would like a mod that adds light side choices if the player has decides to team up with Vaklu. And perhaps an option to turn on Vaklu upon meeting Kavar and join in with him and the Queen. Perhaps change Kavar's dialog as to not imply that the player has fallen to the dark side unless its alignment really is DS.

If this is too much work, make the dialog choices that results in teaming up with Vaklu in the first place sound more evil.

For me to play it, it has to be TSLRCM compatible.

Also, if someone would direct me to the steps required to make such a mod and relevant tutorials, I may look into it.

Onderon - War is Complicated

I am playing a light side character, but I decided to rebel against queen Talia with Vaklu. Perhaps I missed something, but, neither choice (Talia or Vaklu) seemed truly ethical. However, revolution appeals to me, and I did not want to support monarchy (because it's not democratic). However, doing so made all remaining Jedi assume I had fallen to the dark side and there are no LS dialog options to say *No, I do not seek to destroy remaining Jedi.", which Kavar is stating that I "with no doubt" am. It is unreasonable that the civil war on Onderon (which to me seemed like a side quest) is what determines weather you are good or bad for the rest of the game. It didn't even give DS points to side with Valu, yet the Jedi seems to deem it very dark indeed. You often have the option to change your mind in the last second to be good or bad but certainly not here.

I would like a mod that adds light side choices if the player has decides to team up with Vaklu. And perhaps an option to turn on Vaklu upon meeting Kavar and join in with him and the Queen. Perhaps change Kavar's dialog as to not imply that the player has fallen to the dark side unless its alignment really is DS.

If this is too much work, make the dialog choices that results in teaming up with Vaklu in the first place sound more evil.

For me to play it, it has to be TSLRCM compatible.

Also, if someone would direct me to the steps required to make such a mod and relevant tutorials, I may look into it.

the issue their is you know Vaklu has teamed up with the sith... If you choose Vaklu, that in itself is a dark side choice

the issue their is you know Vaklu has teamed up with the sith... If you choose Vaklu, that in itself is a dark side choice

Oh... haha! I must have missed that part.

By the way, apparently if you force sight Vaklu, he is neither light or dark, but gray.

PS. Why are the Jedi so unforgiving? Why do they not try to turn you in the right direction instead of instinctively fight the player.

Oh... haha! I must have missed that part.

By the way, apparently if you force sight Vaklu, he is neither light or dark, but gray.

PS. Why are the Jedi so unforgiving? Why do they not try to turn you in the right direction instead of instinctively fight the player.

most jedi believe once you have fallen to the dark side, there is no turning back. And siding with someone like Vaklu doesnt really make you seem like you are trying to redeem yourself

My favorite weapon from the Star Wars universe has always been the E-11 blaster rifle. With that being said, I'd like to ask if someone could create an E-11 rifle model for Kotor 1. I know that Mono made one a while back, but the textures for the model were too simple for my liking. His TSL version is pretty good, but it's Kotor 1 incompatible, I think.

I think it would work pretty well with a white Sith soldier reskin. The E-11 could replace the Sith sniper rifle, which is the weapon used by the Sith troops in the Endar Spire. Until we eventually get a new E-11, I'm currently stuck with giving them DC-15S blasters.

My favorite weapon from the Star Wars universe has always been the E-11 blaster rifle. With that being said, I'd like to ask if someone could create an E-11 rifle model for Kotor 1. I know that Mono made one a while back, but the textures for the model were too simple for my liking. His TSL version is pretty good, but it's Kotor 1 incompatible, I think.

I think it would work pretty well with a white Sith soldier reskin. The E-11 could replace the Sith sniper rifle, which is the weapon used by the Sith troops in the Endar Spire. Until we eventually get a new E-11, I'm currently stuck with giving them DC-15S blasters.

there is another E-11 model made along with stormtrooper armour, it should still be on Gamefront somewhere

The only E-11 model I know about is the one made by Mono. I've looked through a couple of Stormtrooper mods, some from Gamefront and some not, and none of them come with a rifle.

The only E-11 model I know about is the one made by Mono. I've looked through a couple of Stormtrooper mods, some from Gamefront and some not, and none of them come with a rifle.

check your PM

I'd like to ask if someone could create an E-11 rifle model for Kotor 1.

I never got around to making the E-11, but I did make a DH-17, which was also derived from the real-life Sterling submachine gun the same as the E-11 props.

DH-17_Rebel_Blaster_TH.jpg

http://dpmods.wheb.org/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_DH-17_Default_Blaster_Rifle_Replacement.7z

This just replaces the model for w_BlstrRfl_001. I also made a DL-44 (ANH Greedo killer variant) replacement for the default blaster pistol, if you want.

It was originally made for inclusion in the KOTOR Weaponry Improvement Project, but it seems like that didn't survive the migration to the Gamefront KOTOR Files archive, and I didn't see it in a quick search here.

• Like 1

I remember this mod from back in the day. I never got around to downloading it, but I'll give your DH-17 a shot. It seems a bit too big for what's supposed to be a pistol, but it still looks pretty good.

I'm still hoping that someone could either make... or find... a good E-11 rifle mod.

I wasn't sure where to ask this but might as well do it here: would it be possible to recreate Jolee's default outfit for TSL? Would anyone be willing to do it? Porting it over would probably be easier but I know that is not allowed. Maybe the Sith Assassin outfit could be used as a base, it is basically a modified version of Jolee's clothes. I really wish it was in TSL's games files, Jolee's outfit would fit the male exile really well with a bit of reskinning, given that they both left the Jedi order and all. I always disliked how the exile didn't have a unique exile-ish outift. It is the one thing missing from TSL that I've been wishing for for years.

I'll give your DH-17 a shot. It seems a bit too big for what's supposed to be a pistol, but it still looks pretty good.

Seems like the EU classifies the movie version as a blaster pistol, but it's the same size as an E-11 (it's exactly the same base gun), so that never made any sense to me. I always just considered it a blaster rifle, which is what the mod uses it as.

I'm still hoping that someone could either make... or find... a good E-11 rifle mod.

I think I started working on one at some point years ago, I'll dig through my misc crap and see if anything remains that can be salvaged. Edit - check here http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/3924-blastech-e-11-blaster-rifle-rotj-variant/

Maybe the Sith Assassin outfit could be used as a base, it is basically a modified version of Jolee's clothes.

I could swear someone had already done that. I'm sure I sure I've seen a TSL retexture mod somewhere.

I am playing a light side character, but I decided to rebel against queen Talia with Vaklu. Perhaps I missed something, but, neither choice (Talia or Vaklu) seemed truly ethical. However, revolution appeals to me, and I did not want to support monarchy (because it's not democratic).

It's not about democracy, it's just about who will be the ruler, as far as I can see. Vaklu is royalty, too.