Quanon

Quanons many projects.

Isn't that Canderous armor from the Force Fashion project you were working on with Jonathan7? 

Nope, Force Fashion project is a TSL mod, and this is the skin for K1, although this armor looks awesome and I would like to know which mod does it come from, because it fits Canderous very well.

And I would love to see Canderous K2 texture remastered, because I'm going to mąkę a mod with Mandalore's removable helmet and visible body models (which will take some time, because I can't get my TSL to work on my computer and I have an idea how to make the removable helmet Andrzej body models for an unmasked version, but I have no clue how to mąkę masked visible body models) and although the concept of the K2 texture is good, the quality of it is awful, although still better than the armor).

There was a Force Fashion TSL mod that was released which only had robes I do believe, I think there was a Fashion WIP project, that stretched into armors and masks AND robes. I believe that a lot of people were involved with in the K1 project. Below is some pictures of some of the things created, with the Canderous armor I think is above. All pictures I've saved from Jonathan7's Lucasforums picture album.

Canderous Armor: 

post-17976-0-22648400-1477833303_thumb.jpg

post-17976-0-49991600-1477833291_thumb.jpg

post-17976-0-13075800-1477833297_thumb.jpg

post-17976-0-98364600-1477833305_thumb.jpg

post-17976-0-11465600-1477833309_thumb.jpg

post-17976-0-03945400-1477833312_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

WOW that sure is a step up from the vanilla skin. His face is like a real human face instead of a frozen mask!

Nope, Force Fashion project is a TSL mod, and this is the skin for K1, although this armor looks awesome and I would like to know which mod does it come from, because it fits Canderous very well.

And I would love to see Canderous K2 texture remastered, because I'm going to mąkę a mod with Mandalore's removable helmet and visible body models (which will take some time, because I can't get my TSL to work on my computer and I have an idea how to make the removable helmet Andrzej body models for an unmasked version, but I have no clue how to mąkę masked visible body models) and although the concept of the K2 texture is good, the quality of it is awful, although still better than the armor).

I believe the head model and skin will be the same for both games, TSL re-uses a lot from K1, so using this version I have of Candy in TSL shouldn't be a problem :D

There was a Force Fashion TSL mod that was released which only had robes I do believe, I think there was a Fashion WIP project, that stretched into armors and masks AND robes. I believe that a lot of people were involved with in the K1 project. Below is some pictures of some of the things created, with the Canderous armor I think is above. All pictures I've saved from Jonathan7's Lucasforums picture album.

Canderous Armor: 

attachicon.gifuser144329_pic7650_1293149895.jpg

Yeah, Jonathan passed me a "beta" version of his Force Fashion for Kotor 1. I did some masks and a few new skins to go with it.

First pic on the left is an armor with my name on it ^^

The masks in the third picture are also done by me. And of course, the Mando armor is also from that mod.

I don't think Jonathan ever finished it up, because, the mod does cause some bugs. The dialogue with Carth got broken after Dantooine. Some of the skins and models don't match.

And one of the  armors makes me look like a eJedi Rodian :laughing:

Then of course I might have cause a few of the bugs my self, by doing some modding of my own. Bit of a mess in my override :D

WOW that sure is a step up from the vanilla skin. His face is like a real human face instead of a frozen mask!

Thanks ^^

• Like 2

I believe the head model and skin will be the same for both games, TSL re-uses a lot from K1, so using this version I have of Candy in TSL shouldn't be a problem :)

The placement of the head elements is the same, but Canderous has got a beard and his skin tone is Caucasian instead of Asian. I think that it better fits an old man (although according to Wookieepedia, he wasn't old enough to get a retirement pension in Poland).

The placement of the head elements is the same, but Canderous has got a beard and his skin tone is Caucasian instead of Asian. I think that it better fits an old man (although according to Wookieepedia, he wasn't old enough to get a retirement pension in Poland).

He has a beard in TSL? How cool. Have to look into that :P

But with how my Photoshop file is setup it shouldn't be to hard to get a TSL version of his head out after this K1 version.

I've started work on his clothes, the ones he wears when you first meet him on Taris. 

Working on his boots, replacing those metal frames.

Vest, shirt and pants are done. The tattoo needs a tweak. It's just not there yet.

Preooo1.jpg

Preooo2.jpg

• Like 3

I think that you've captured the grizzled look really well. Although, he does look like he's got some mad razor burn along his jawline :lol: Pesky photo shadow?

I think that you've captured the grizzled look really well. Although, he does look like he's got some mad razor burn along his jawline :lol: Pesky photo shadow?

Eh, yeah... That's something that slipped my attention :o

A little clean up should set that  straight.

Go those boots finished and a few other minor details.

ZZ Top, sharply dressed men, yes, indeed :laugh:

Boots.jpg

Boots02.jpg

Ingame test round, the alpha channel doesn't show up on Dantooine. Looks like the darker the areas, the more you see it. 

Ingame_Test02.jpg

Ingame_Test01.jpg

• Like 2

So, it's 2:17, I'm up from 4:00, did my job, then started to some modding work... Damn, this sucks up time fast!

Did final tweaks on Mission and Canderis. Correcting the low eyebrow on Mission, fixing the seam on her lekku and less shadow under the chin.

Sadly, I somehow lost her Alpha channel. I need to redo it properly. Now it's too strong and it kills the effect I had before.

Not sure how I did this... Looks like it's not in my released mod even... o_O

Canderous also had a minor chin line that needed fixing. Then I did another test run, got into some fights, just enjoying the show.

I need my bed :laughing:

MissNew.jpg

CandyTweak.jpg

• Like 1

After a very late night/ early morning session of Kotor modding extravaganza madness. I still felt I had to keep rolling.

After fixing Mission, I returned to Candy and worked on his pyjamas.

I made good progress; getting the hang of this naked flesh thing :P

So far his torso, arms and legs, plus underpants are done.

Might need some minor fixes to blend the seams better.

Details left, the tattoo, which... *sigh* Bioware UV mapped in 2 parts.

One at the top and one at the bottom of the skin layout. Which means getting it all lined up will be bitchy.

Wipper01.jpg

• Like 1

Damn, lovin' that Canderous skin! Any chance you'll Give TSL Canderous the same treatment, along with his beard?

And maybe is there a chance not to change Canderous' TSL skin tone from Asian to Caucasian?

I'll try remaking his underwear model to TSL, and the texture is custom, so it won't be porting. And if my project gets started, it would be strange to make him keep his armor even when he isn't wearing it, like with Bao-Dur and Kreia. It wouldn't be profesional.

Details left, the tattoo, which... *sigh* Bioware UVmapped in 2 parts.

One at the top and one at the bottom of the skin layout. Which means getting it all lined up will be bitchy.

Time for you to upgrade to the 21st century and the wonders of mesh painting, young Padawan.

• Like 1

Time for you to upgrade to the 21st century and the wonders of mesh painting, young Padawan.

I've been wondering about that...

A next step in the learning process :)

Getting the same look for Canderous in TSL shouldn't be a problem. I've reworked the skin. I don't really consider it porting if this gets used in TSL.

Neither do I think any of Devs really care anymore... Kotor games, are, what? 10+ years old?

I've been wondering about that...

A next step in the learning process :D

Getting the same look for Canderous in TSL shouldn't be a problem. I've reworked the skin. I don't really consider it porting if this gets used in TSL.

Neither do I think any of Devs really care anymore... Kotor games, are, what? 10+ years old?

Call me an infidel, but I would argue that since the models are used by the same engine that it is not technically porting, but I don't run the forums ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same format, same structure (offset by 12 bytes though)

No fear, once I get Canderous done for K1, I'll see to it he gets a spot in TSL.

Although he never shows his face? This might need some 2DA editing then... Or just change his outfit outright?

Anyway, as any modder I'm up into a lot of little on running projects. This one is a part of a pack, which is made by a few fellow modders.

Here's a peek on my take of things. Not fully happy with it, might do it over.

I do like the colors, some of the detail I got, but it needs further tweaking and shaping. Plus a larger size. Working at 512x512 was a mistake on my part.

Juh_Prev02.jpg

• Like 1

He never shows his face, but he's got an appearance.2da and heads.2da line for his appearance without his helmet.

Anyway, as any modder I'm up into a lot of little on running projects. This one is a part of a pack, which is made by a few fellow modders.

Here's a peek on my take of things. Not fully happy with it, might do it over.

I do like the colors, some of the detail I got, but it needs further tweaking and shaping. Plus a larger size. Working at 512x512 was a mistake on my part.

Juh_Prev02.jpg

That looks like something that should be restricted to Dark Side ;) 

I kinda figured that you'd up the resolution before working on it. Mine were a little more simplistic, so I was ok with leaving them at 512x512. I especially like the detail you go to for making the mask a bit more unique. Looking good Q, I can't wait to see it in glorious Baremetal shine  :w00t:

That looks like something that should be restricted to Dark Side ;) 

I kinda figured that you'd up the resolution before working on it. Mine were a little more simplistic, so I was ok with leaving them at 512x512. I especially like the detail you go to for making the mask a bit more unique. Looking good Q, I can't wait to see it in glorious Baremetal shine  :w00t:

Hahaha, I just wanted to add in a few smaller details and at 512x512 it just didn't work out the way I wanted it. So I redid the skin at 2048x2048.

Work continue at a nice pace, since I knew what I wanted already.

Added in the armor plates, well, they're more decorative then real protection. Still need a bit of work.

The boots got extra studs and added a bit of chain mail to the mask. Wondering if these should also go "gold" or not.

Even wondering if it wouldn't be better if I kicked out the gold color...

The clothing looks  a bit flat in the renders; I'll have to do a test run in the game. 

New_Juh01.jpg

New_Juh02.jpg

New_Juh03.jpg

• Like 6

Have you considered trying bronze instead of gold? It might suit the red better.

I guess that would be more orangy hued.

Can't really think straight right now. I had a bit of a party evening, hang on to a steel beam in the bar, then played in a bear fountain... I was suddenly a bit sticky :laughing:

Rather crazy stuff going on, but really fun! 

Ahum, not really the point. I'm open to suggestions. As I feel this skin isn't finished just yet. And it might, come down, to changing the color .

Anyway, tomorrow a in-game test, just to see what really pops out and is worth investing in. :D