3 Screenshots

About This File

From the readme:

Description

This mod replaces some of the elements in the user interface (UI) with new versions. This mainly
affects the combat UI, but some elements (like the health and force bars) are shared across multiple screens.

The item bars and powers menus have new boxes, the combat and selection reticles have been replaced with more
minimal versions, and a number of arrows have been replaced with a different style. The overall aim ahs been
to imitate the style of the Designers Republic (http://www.thedesignersrepublic.com/), and their work, particularly
on the Wipeout PlayStation franchise. Eventually, I may replace the whole UI, but this is it for now.

NB: This mod has only really been tested on the widescreen, Steam version of the game. The elements may look
different on other versions and at different resolutions.

Installation
Just drop the files into
your Override folder.

Uninstallation
Take them out again. :)

Legal Disclaimer
All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.,
Kotor Tool belongs to Fred Tetra, NWNSSCOMP belongs to Edward T. Smith.
I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed
as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either.
Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivate mod, or use it in another mod, you must
ask me first.

Thanks To:
Fred Tetra for the truly awesome KotOR tool and his nwnsscomp conversion;
Fair Strides, for feedback on a previous WIP of this mod;
DeadlyStream in general for being helpful, friendly and all the rest of the good stuff it is :) ;
Lucasarts and Bioware for KotOR, and Obsidian, too, for TSL, without which, I couldn't have made this ;)

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Vasia Gonish

Share this review

Link to review
N-DReW25

Share this review

Link to review
Quorwyf

Share this review

Link to review