About This File
This mod changes the appearances of the Jedi that appear on the Star Forge, since the majority of them are clones. Now every Jedi has a unique appearance, including the addition of some extra alien races with models taken from TOR.
It is recommended that you use this mod in conjunction with my Diversified Jedi Captives on the Star Forge mod, since this mod doesn’t alter the appearances of the captives on Deck 4. The use of my Dark Jedi Wear Robes mod is also recommended. It is also highly recommended that you use the K1 Community Patch, which makes a number of small edits to the Star Forge cutscenes (amongst a whole host of other fixes). Just be sure to install that first.
Warning: This mod requires that at least one of the following mods be installed in order to function:
JC's Fashion Line I: Cloaked Jedi Robes for K1
JC's Fashion Line I: Cloaked Hybrid Robes for K1
JC's Fashion Line I: Cloaked Party Robes for K1
This is non-negotiable! JC’s added TSL supermodels from one of those mods must be present for the models in this mod to work.
To Do List:
The two Jedi that Malak toys with when you first encounter him at the end of Deck 3 are being choked, but don't have any SFX for it. I may add in some SFX for those at some point in the future, possibly in conjunction with/derived from a K1CP update.
- Thanks to @JCarter426 for the cloaked robes modder's resource.
- Thanks to @bead-v for KOTORMax and MDLEdit.
- Thanks to @ndix UR for TGA2TPC.
- Thanks to @Darth_Sapiens for the Cubemap Pack modder's resource.
- Nautolan, Kel Dor, and Rodian head models ported from The Old Republic MMO.
- Thanks to zaramot on the Xentax forums for the TOR GR2 Max import script.