About This File
This mod changes the Dark Jedi appearance (male and female) from a skin tight jumpsuit to the TSL Knight robes (ported to K1 by JCarter). The hood and head of the original models have been retained, with the hood being worked into the torso mesh to make it a more natural looking extension of the cloak. Two extra masked head variants have also been added, ported from the TSL Dark Jedi/Assassins. The Dark Jedi you encounter throughout the game have had their appearances diversified between these three versions, along with swapping a few genders here and there. Additionally, the three Dark Jedi masters on the Star Forge have been given unique appearances.
This mod takes advantage of the port of TSL’s robes added by @JCarter426’s mod “JC's Fashion Line I: Cloaked Jedi Robes for K1”. As such, that mod is a prerequisite. You must at the very least install the supermodels from JC's mod (S_FemaleXX/S_MaleXX), as this mod will not function correctly without those.
- As mentioned, the mod relies on JC's robes mod. As such, any other mod that alters the supermodels will not be compatible unless based on his supermodels.
- The mod changes the base vanilla appearances of the four male and one female Dark Jedi. It will not be compatible with any mods that alter those.
- The mod makes extensive module changes. Make sure that any mods that brute force MOD file installs, like NPC Overhaul or K1R, are installed first.
- Thanks to @JCarter426 for making the modder's resource used to make these robes available, for helping out with script edits for the Star Forge Deck 2/3 modules to diversify the random spawns, and tracking down the obscure spawn origin of one particular group
- Thanks to @Fair Strides for the edited version of TSLPatcher capable of handling duplicate filenames
- Thanks to @bead-v for KOTORMax and MDLEdit
- Thanks to @ndix UR for TGA2TPC
- Thanks to @Darth_Sapiens for the Cubemap Pack modder's resource
- Masks for two of the Masters on the Star Forge ported from The Old Republic MMO
- Thanks to zaramot on the Xentax forums for the TOR GR2 Max import script