By ebmarCustom 'Animated Revan' Legal Screen 1.1.1
A custom 'animated Revan' legal screen for KotOR in 1920x1080.
The animated Revan is not a work of mine, it is a .gif upload by Danny Russell. So all credits to him for doing the hard job!
What I do is some edits, convert, and blend the animation with the legal content I made so it can be utilized in-game.
This mod is very much inspired by VarsityPuppet's "New Legal Screens for KotOR and TSL 1.0".
Installation: Run the Installer [TSLPatcher.exe].
Uninstallation: Delete the said file, or overwrite with the file stored in the Backup folder inside the mod's folder [located at the same level as the 'tslpatchdata' folder].
Compatibility: Should be compatible with anything except other mods which potentially alter the Legal.bik file.
BioWare & LucasArts for the 'Game of the 21st Century'. Danny Russell. All modders either active or inactive. stoffe and Fair Strides for the TSLPatcher setup. Jeff Roberts for the RAD Video Tools.
This is a small file to replace the legal screen BIK file that comes with the Brotherhood of Shadows: Solomon's Revenge mod. This new movie is sized to 1920 by 1080 and is 10 seconds long. If you use it in a mod, all I ask for is a credit. Thanks.
Installation: Drop it in the Movies folder.
By Mellowtron11This is the Official 1.03 Patch for Knights of the Old Republic. I downloaded this from the Lucasarts website a long time ago before the original website went down back in the late 2000's. I didn't find it here on Deadly Stream, so I thought that I'd upload it.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic by BioWare - retail v1.03 patch
Installation: After downloading the update, double click on SWKotOR1_03.exe to
install. The installer will automatically search for the folder where you
originally installed Knights of the Old Republic and install all of the
updates. If the update does not locate Knights of the Old Republic on your
system, you may need to reinstall the game and then run the SWKotOR1_03.exe.
This update for the game has been modified to correct the following:
* Fixed a bug where the Walk key was not bindable.
* Added in detection for Soft Shadows support for ATI video cards based on the
supported driver version.
* Added the ability to map the Arrow keys for main game movement.
* Added a Walk option button; by default it is the B key. While holding down
the Walk button, your character will walk.
* Added support for 1280x1024 resolution.
* Added the ability to see all available party members character, ability, and
equip screens while on the Ebon Hawk or in the apartment.
* Added the ability to hide the game GUI when taking screenshots. Use the
following settings in your swkotor.ini in the "Game Options" section:
* The container GUI screen will no longer close everytime you click Give Item.
* Holding Shift when clicking Give Item or double-clicking the item to give
will transfer the entire stack, without shift it moves the items one at a time.
* Added in some extra error checking and logging for loading and saving save
games. If there is any problem, a file called "fileerror.log" is created.
* Made a fix to the Force Point Regeneration item property so it actually
regenerates Force points.
* Fixed an issue where in some rare cases, the player would be killed while on
* Fixed an issue with Dantooine Pazaak occasionally breaking Suvam Tan on
* The Sand Person disguise will no longer be reset when entering Anchorhead and
* Dead party members will no longer show up later in the game. What with them
being dead and all.
* Fixed the Hidden Bek Door (Security Station) to no longer display the
* Fixed a visual issue with Power Blast and using Dual Blasters where the
off-hand blaster wasn't firing.
* Fixed a problem which would cause dialogue to skip through without playing
* Fixed a problem where you would get stuck at a black screen after a game load
or an area transition.
* Fixed a problem where the screensaver could activate during the playback of a
* Put in a symptomatic fix for your character's attributes being reset to all
* Put in a symptomatic fix for party members getting stuck and not fighting.
* Put in a symptomatic fix for losing force points when going through area
transitions with Force Valor active.
* Removed the +2 bonus to the offhand attack when wielding a balanced weapon in
the offhand or when wielding a double bladed weapon.
* Removed the ability to bind controls to the "Alt" key. The "Alt" key was
never inteded to be a usable key in the first place.
* Fixed a rare crash bug when leaving the Ebon Hawk or the Apartments with
* Made some stability improvements.
* Added a check for the minimum graphics card driver version for ATI and NVIDIA
based video cards as stated in the Troubleshooting Guide. If you scan your
hardware and do not meet the minimum requirements for the game, you will be
prompted to launch your web browser to download the latest drivers.
* Fixed a minor bug in RAM detection where it was sometimes off by 1 or 2 MB.
* Added two new "swkotor.ini" sound options:
Environment Effects Nonstreaming=1
Environment Effects Streaming=1
NOTE: The Environment Effects Streaming=0 option was added to fix a problem
with sound pauses while playing the game with an Intel i845 or i850 chipset
motherboard and a 100 MHz Front Side Bus.
* Removed the awareness penalty when running
* Made a fix to the "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects" option in "swkotor.ini":
Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1
* Made a fix to the Enable Hardware Mouse option when it is disabled. This
fixes a crash with certain ATI Radeon 9600 video cards.
* Made a fix to a display issue with Small Fonts.
* Made a fix to a gamma issue after movies finish playing.
* Removed the display of Force Points on portrait tool-tips for non-Jedi
* Fixed bug where some objects in the game would give a sticky mouse indicator
like they had an inventory when they did not.
* Fixed an issue where if you changed appearance while Force Speed was active
your movement rate would return to normal.
* Fixed an issue with droid animation when the item they were using ran out or
their target died.
* The turret mini-game should no longer have the blur visual effect if you
enter it with that visual effect turned on.
* The Security option no longer displays for doors which a key is required.
* Fixed a rare bug where the game could get stuck if an auto-pause was
triggered at the exact same time as an area transition.
* Fixed a rare crash that could happen when a Dark Jedi dies at the exact same
time as he deflected a blaster bolt.
* Fixed a rare crash on startup under Windows 98.
* Fixed a few memory leaks.
A VARSITYPUPPET MOD
- New Legal Screens for K1 and K2
This will change the Legal Screens that are shown when you start up the game. Just a way to mix it up a little.
-- Choose the variant from the folder you like, copy/paste Legal.bik into Movies
-- Choose the variant from the folder you like, copy/paste Legal.tga into Override
-- There is a backup folder with the original legal.bik (.mov if you're using mac)
-- Delete the file from override
- Due to the way I structured this mod, this should work with Concept Loading Screens and any loading screens added by TSLRCM or any expansion mods.
- Fred Tetra + KOTOR Tool
- HK-47 from John Gallagher
- Mandalorian Wars from Darren Tan
- Atris vs. Sion - Concept Art Gallery at GameBanshee http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/conceptart.php
- Atris vs. Nihilus - Concept Art Gallery at GameBanshee http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/conceptart.php
- Peragus II by Trench
- Darth Sion Concept Art by Brian Menze
- Darth Revan - Corbin Hunter http://corbinhunter.deviantart.com/
- Darth Revan and Malak - Chris Trevas in Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force
- Darth Revan and Malak Sith Ship - Bioware, Republic promotional material
- Revan, Bastila, Star Forge collage - Bastila by Corbin Hunter, Revan mask from Sith Foundry, Star Forge by Travis Wright
- Ebon Hawk: Veltzu - Render from Foundation 3D http://www.foundation3d.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12923
- Mission vs Bastila - Master-Cyrus, Deviant Art: http://master-cyrus.deviantart.com/art/Mission-vs-Bastila-198581567