Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Bug Reports for TSLRCM 1.8.5

9 hours ago, LoneWanderer said:

Vanilla TSL has some troubles with this scene too. If Kreia in active party and the player controls 3rd character (not the Exile or Kreia), the Exile doesn’t walk with Kreia to the center of the courtyard, nor later to the Council, he just stands at the entrance of courtyard. After Kreia's speech ("It has been some time..., etc"), the game just teleports the Exile to the masters and scene continues to play as usual. The game struggles, but still manages to function without breaking, so the problem is hardly noticeable.

TSLRCM somehow aggravates the problem, so that cutscene breaks and the player becomes stuck inside cutscene. Camera moves to the Exile, but cutscene doesn’t start (Kreia should go and sit in the courtyard and start talking, etc). See screenshot.

Hide contents

K2_00003.jpg.871607ec1822f4442e91aff6a8f183fa.jpg

I can avoid this bug if I walk into cutscene controlling the Exile or Kreia. So nothing too serious, just want to know if the problem is on my side or not.

So from what I can tell, in vanilla when you bring party members with you to the Enclave they just get glued in position around where Kreia is standing in your screenshot. In TSLRCM it appears as if they are removed completely either during or after the animated camera (Presumably to make way for the party mind reading scene on the Ebon Hawk which takes place during the Enclave scene) so either:

A) By removing the party, it therefore breaks the game if you decide to play as a third party member when entering because the character you are technically controlling has been forcibly removed and the game can't handle what just happened... or

B,) It has something to do with the Tobin Nihilus cutscene which plays instantly upon entering the Jedi Enclave in TSLRCM.

6 hours ago, Hassat Hunter said:

Can you provide your savegame? So we can just load the scene right up?

Yes. Important to know: I used saves from the site and started to play right before entering Rebuilt Enclave.

Rebuilt Enclave.7z

2 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

You're still in a cutcene, but you're controlling your player, and you can't move but you can move the camera around with the mouse?

Yes, that's what happened. If it really is a bug of TSLRCM, someone should add it to "ToDo" list of KOTOR 2 Community Patch.

11 minutes ago, N-DReW25 said:

A) By removing the party, it therefore breaks the game if you decide to play as a third party member when entering because the character you are technically controlling has been forcibly removed and the game can't handle what just happened... or

That is likely to be the reason, because, If I enter the Enclave as 3rd character, but switch to the Exile after Tobin/Nihilus cutscene or enter the Enclave as Exile or Kreia, then the game works fine.

Fixed.

If you don't want to wait for me open k_pcarrive.ncs and change both GetPCSpeaker() to GetFirstPC()

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2020 at 3:50 AM, Hassat Hunter said:

If you don't want to wait for me open k_pcarrive.ncs and change both GetPCSpeaker() to GetFirstPC()

It worked. Thank you.