DarthParametric

MOD:Harbinger Hull Fixes

Harbinger Hull Fixes

The Harbinger is apparently the Swiss cheese of spacecraft. It has more holes in it than a damn sieve. This mod is a combination and extension of my previous separate mods fixing various geometry and model issues with the Harbinger. Geometry has been tweaked or added, UVs adjusted, model hierarchies re-ordered, etc. where appropriate to remove gaps, fix incorrect lightmaps, or address other problems.

The previous individual mods rolled into this mod:

• Harbinger Escape Pod Room Hole Fix
  • Harbinger Broom Closet Wall Lights Fix
  • Harbinger Command Deck Corridor Wall Gaps Fix

Those mods are now considered deprecated and have been removed from the site.

N.B. I recommend the use of @Kexikus' TSL Backdrop Improvements mod for an enhanced view out of the Harbinger's windows.

Specific Changes:

• 151HAR (Harbinger Command Deck) - Plugged a large gap in the wall of the escape pod room (151HAR09)
  • 151HAR (Harbinger Command Deck) - Closes some small gaps in the exit airlock and inaccessible cutscene room that are visible during the hologram cutscenes (151HAR14, 151HAR17)
  • 151HAR (Harbinger Command Deck) - Replaces the asteroid exterior visible through the windows with the more detailed version used during the space suit sequence (151HARSB) and tweaks its lightmap to fix a couple of visible shading errors (104pera_lm0)
  • 152HAR (Harbinger Crew Deck) - Fixes the non-functional wall lights in the storage room (152HAR33)
  • 152HAR (Harbinger Crew Deck) - Repositions an offset panel in one of the doorways outside the medbay (152HAR30)

Compatibility:

• Should be compatible with just about everything, but it won't be compatible with any mod that replaces the same room models, listed above

Acknowledgements:

• Thanks to bead-v for KOTORMax and MDLEdit, and ndix UR for MDLOps 2K18 Edition
  • Thanks to @ndix UR for bringing the "broom closet" light issue to my attention
  • Thanks to @Deltm for bringing the hologram cutscene room issues to my attention
  • Thanks to @DarthRaindrops for bringing the medbay corridor issue to my attention
  • Thanks to @134340Goat for bringing the asteroid exterior issue to my attention

This mod covers up so many different gaps in the Harbinger, your work is very much appreciated. I was wondering: will there be an update with any further cover-ups for the ill-fated ship? I have found that the Harbinger has many gaps in the lower half of the ships corridor walls as well, where the blue and gray sections meet, as you swivel the camera around. These can be found in areas such as the starting area on the command deck (screenshot 0), by the 4-way intersection as you approach the damaged door, past the first two sets of rooms in the crew quarters, again just before entering the medical bay, and around the outside the droid maintenance area. There are also some gaps in the upper half of the walls, across from the Harbinger entry airlock (screenshot 0), on the right-side wall past the first two sets of rooms in the crew quarters, on the left-side wall by the door to the engine deck, and one more in the droid maintenance room, above the left-side red lights that have been fixed (I assume you know of some of these already). There are also some gaps just below the top yellow lights on the right side wall at the beginning of the crew quarters, before the first and second set of rooms, and the end of the mid-wall yellow light textures seem to be fighting with the texture of the walls (screenshot 1). There is also some odd texture glitch at the top of the left-side wall in the room before the escape pods (screenshot 2), and some holes in the wall before first entering the medbay (screenshot 3). I can only conclude that in the future Sion should not drink before flying the ship into an asteroid field. 

Screen_Shot_0.png

Screen_Shot_1.png

Screen_Shot_2.png

Screen_Shot_3.png

Edited by PapaZinos
updated locations