WolfBlade13

Handmaiden Appearance

Hello, I'm new around here and I don't know much about modding, but I was wondering if it was possible to give handmaiden the hair from pfhc01 and still keep it white like normal? Thanks

• Like 1

It's possible, with a lot of slicing, dicing, vert tweaking, and UV finagling to combine two separate textures (heads require a single texture if you want DS transitions):

TSL_Handmaiden_Pony_Tail_01_TH.jpg TSL_Handmaiden_Pony_Tail_02_TH.jpg

However, the danglymeshes for the ponytail, bangs, etc. no longer work. MDLOps doesn't compile these properly, so these bits are rigid.

Someone would need to do a better texture for the hair. I just did a half-assed overlay in PS to get it white-ish looking.

• Like 3

Is it possible to do a Handmaiden mod with long hair? That would be awesome, or even a ponytail is great.

It's possible, with a lot of slicing, dicing, vert tweaking, and UV finagling to combine two separate textures (heads require a single texture if you want DS transitions):

However, the danglymeshes for the ponytail, bangs, etc. no longer work. MDLOps doesn't compile these properly, so these bits are rigid.

Someone would need to do a better texture for the hair. I just did a half-assed overlay in PS to get it white-ish looking.

Wow. Thats really great. The Danglymeshes dont matter much. Thanks. is it possible for me to download it from you

I can do a new hair and a new face texture if you'd like! I currently am working on kotor stuff anyway!

• Like 1

Doesn't really need a new face texture, the existing Handmaiden one is fine for that. If you want to redo the hair so it is a proper white, it's just the standard PFHC01 texture. I compressed the original UVs 50% and made a new 1024x512 side-by-side texture, so there are no overlaps or effective departure from the vanilla position.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I like handmaidens face as it is. I was just thinking she would look nice with a different hair. so yeah thanks for any help

I can do a new hair and a new face texture if you'd like! I currently am working on kotor stuff anyway!

If you can please do, I've seen some of your textures and they are amazing ! :)

• Like 1

It was mostly intended as a joke. But it you want long hair, that's your lot. At least unless someone creates some new custom hair meshes. Or I suppose you could find some existing hair meshes by someone else and get permission to use them.

Edit: Or you could lop the braids off I guess:

TSL_Handmaiden_Kreia_Hair_02_TH.jpg

• Like 1

The Kreia vibe is almost completely gone :D. With a new texture or something that could look like a completely new mesh and unhooded Kreia doesn't see much screen time anyway so seems like a good way to go.

TSL_Handmaiden_Kreia_Hair_01_TH.jpg

Okay, I know some of you may think I'm a freak, but I gotta say....man I really like this hairstyle on her. :whistle:

Everyone's a critic.

This is a super low end hack job, mashing together existing assets. There's not much to be done about it, unless someone wants to model an all new head and matching hair.

• Like 1

Everyone's a critic.

This is a super low end hack job, mashing together existing assets. There's not much to be done about it, unless someone wants to model an all new head and matching hair.

But it looks pretty good!

Though the braids in post 21 might look less Kreia-like  without the golden braces. Any way to get rid of them?