VarsityPuppet

MOD:Peragus Tweak

Peragus Tweak

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil
My cup overflows

Psalm 23: 4-5

Peragus Tweak 1.4

DESCRIPTION:

I was playing through Peragus and wondering why so many people want to skip through it and forget it. It's really a nice place, and it's too bad that some consider it to be quite a chore. I set out to make a mod that would remedy this problem. I don't know if I've succeeded quite yet at this point, but I think ultimately this is a good start

This mod adds a bit of content to the collection of modules you currently know as Peragus. The changes are

as follows:

- Random tan corpses have been replaced with actual dead miners.

+ Non important characters have randomized appearances.

+ Security, Administrator, Med, Dock officers have individual corpses.

+ Coorta and thugs have individual corpses

+ Miners in the dormitories now match their appearances in the holorecords.

INSTALLATION:

Use the TSLPatcher. I'm sorry for the awkward installation procedure, but it's the best way I could figure out to make it work without... you know, redoing EVERYTHING. That will come for the next version of course. As it turns out, it'd just be easier to patch the .git... sigh.

UNINSTALLATION:

navigate to the backup folder and place the contents into the Modules folder. This should overwrite the modded .rims with the originals

CREDITS:

- Bead-V and ndix-ur for their work on mdledit/mdlops

- Fred Tetra + KOTOR TOOL

- Obsidian, Bioware and the Odyssey Engine

- The DeadlyStream Community who has been around all of these years

- Jesus Christ, My Lord and Savior. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

• Like 1

Hi,

Installing level 103

• Warning: Unable to copy file "plc_genminer.mdl", file does not exist!

• Warning: Unable to copy file "plc_genminer.mdx", file does not exist!

Is that "normal" ?

oops, one more thing I forgot to fix. For now, just go into tslpatchdata > 103 and install the plc_genminer.mdl and plc_genminer.mdx into the override manually (click and drag)

Done, thanks,

May I try to reinstall the whole thing, without uninstalling the previous install, in order to read carefuly the logs. I'm not sure I've payed attention to what they said.

You're welcome to try to reinstall the whole thing without removing the old installation. Compatibility speaking, it should still work.

• Error: Destination file "Modules\101PER.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...

• Copying file plc_deadminer.mdl to the Override\ folder...

• Copying file plc_deadminer.mdx to the Override\ folder...

• Copying file plc_genminerH.tga to the Override\ folder...

• Copying file placeables.2da to Override folder...

• Updated 2DA file C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\override\placeables.2da.

• Modifying GFF format files...

• Error: Unable to locate archive "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules\101PER.mod" to modify or insert file "g_tresgencorp004.utp" into, skipping...

• Warning: No valid g_tresgencorp004.utp file was opened, skipping...

Hmm, I thought there was one in 1.7 Looks like yet another thing I need to change.. sigh.

My modding's getting sloppy, isn't it?

• Like 1

Not that sloppy anyway. It seems modding is just that after all: a long journey of constant re-adjustment...

Had a problem in 105PER: the dock officer's corpse doesn't appear. In its place I get the corpse of a female miner. This prevents me from getting the dock officer's hololog.

Had a problem in 105PER: the dock officer's corpse doesn't appear. In its place I get the corpse of a female miner. This prevents me from getting the dock officer's hololog.

I had the same Issue, I resolved it by modifying the 105Per.git file. Replaced an existing, Itemless corpse in the Dormitories. Was a pain. This issue is (as far as my experimentation can tell) still present in the 1.3 version.

I had the same Issue, I resolved it by modifying the 105Per.git file. Replaced an existing, Itemless corpse in the Dormitories. Was a pain. This issue is (as far as my experimentation can tell) still present in the 1.3 version.

I imagine it would still be in the 1.3 version, since that was released almost five years ago... :) As it is, this thread was dead for the past four.

I'm sorry for necro this thread, but do you still have the modified 105Per.git file? Or could you please tell me how to modify the .git file. I'm starting a new modded play-through, and apparently this mod become an essential mod in my load order. 

Thank you very much for your help or answer, and sorry for the trouble.

That said, kudos to the mod author for this mod. :) 

As a follow up, if anyone wants the fixed .git file, PM me with your email address and I'll email it to you. VP, if you're interested in updating with the fixed file then by all means PM me.

As a follow up, if anyone wants the fixed .git file, PM me with your email address and I'll email it to you. VP, if you're interested in updating with the fixed file then by all means PM me.

Did I totally forget about this? I feel like there was some update I was supposed to make.. must have been this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have used the fix that I got from  sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY but I now have a graphic glitch.

Two bodies appear like this:

attachicon.gifClipboard01.jpgI

Save. Reload. There, done.

It's simply a case of your PC not being able to cope with several corpses spawning at once. I had this happen to me several times after crossing the exterior and opening inner dorm doors too early.

I hate to necro this thread, but I seem to be having issues in some places with the log terminals not playing their entries. It seems to be logging me out of the terminal instead. I also had a mod installed which gave Jana Lorso (the Czerka lady from Telos) a Czerka uniform and two copies of her randomly appeared standing up on the Harbinger. Would this mod have anything to do with it?