Guest haviik

Requests

sorry if this has been mentioned, but 2 mods I would like to see would be:

power - Force Confusion for K1

planet - Yavin for K2

Another one of "help me find a texture" requests.

I'm specifically looking for the lightning effect overlay that appars on the characters struck by force lightning - this blue, low-res aura seen here - as I plan to include a better one with update to Enhanced Lightning mod.

I assume it's somewhere under FX, but I couldn't find it so far, any pointers?

Another one of "help me find a texture" requests.

I'm specifically looking for the lightning effect overlay that appars on the characters struck by force lightning - this blue, low-res aura seen here - as I plan to include a better one with update to Enhanced Lightning mod.

I assume it's somewhere under FX, but I couldn't find it so far, any pointers?

I looked at all the FX textures and I think it might be

"fx_tex_07"

5RaXwKE.png

or "fx_tex_11"

ZGxaREr.png

Hope it helped.

I think it's long overdue to have a wrist rocket and grenade launcher for Kotor 1. Can someone make one please?

I know this may be a bit of a long shot, but is there enough "model real-estate" fom the background stuff in the Telos Entertainment Module, and if there was, is it even reasonable to believe that even within a finite timeline the walkmesh could be altered to use it?

Basically, I dare wonder if one could use a different part of the area model used in TEL222 for the endgame portion of the gameplay, or if it would be more reasonable and less impossible to just reskin the whole thing to look like a different place instead of changing the walkmesh (and I assume NPC placement, plot triggers, lighting placement, etc..)

I think it's long overdue to have a wrist rocket and grenade launcher for Kotor 1. Can someone make one please?

I think SithSpectre might've been working on this at some point. Not sure though.

Alternate from my previous post; Does anyone know what texture is used for the "incapacitated" animation seen here in the Nihilis confrontation?

K2_00485.jpg

Alternate from my previous post; Does anyone know what texture is used for the "incapacitated" animation seen here in the Nihilis confrontation?

K2_00485.jpg

Hey, Malkior, they texture you're looking for is "fx_white".

Example of me changing it to red in GIMP

bhhSipj.png

Thank you, extremely much, Loki :D

You're welcome! Also does any body know what the texture is for the thing you see Bao-dur in front of all the time in the Ebon Hawk?

You're welcome! Also does any body know what the texture is for the thing you see Bao-dur in front of all the time in the Ebon Hawk?

EBO_Scaf, LOki.:)

EBO_Scaf, LOki. :D

Thanks Fair Strides! For some odd resaon I was looking in the L section of the textures on Kotor Tool. I also need to grab the Ebon Hawk door texture (I should be able to find it) because my computer shows it slighty transparent (Computer uses Intel HD Graphics, I know it's not great for TSL)

Now for something more unusual.

I'm currently working with Marius Fett on getting a TFU-esque Sion model from a Fallout 3 mod I've found on my hardrive, into TSL. Problem is, Marius says he isn't exactly an expert with this sort of conversion, and I personally don't want to bug DeadMan after so many great models he has converted for us already.

So, I'm asking that anyone with modeling experience hit up Marius and give him advice he needs. The model itself has all the textures and is in .obj format, in case anyone finds it relevant.

Isn't there a TFU-esque model on DS already? I know I have one in my override.

Ahh. The actual weird Sion. I was never really a fan of that one. I like him looking more like Haazen. Though the TFU-style model, with the normal texture wouldn't bother me.

So, I'm asking that anyone with modeling experience hit up Marius and give him advice he needs. The model itself has all the textures and is in .obj format, in case anyone finds it relevant.

I hope a tutorial will released alongside the Sion model, assuming the information is forthcoming to Marius Fett.

Ahh. The actual weird Sion. I was never really a fan of that one. I like him looking more like Haazen. Though the TFU-style model, with the normal texture wouldn't bother me.

I actually have two versions of the texture made, one is the original, smoother looking skin, and the other uses TSL Sion's texture as overlay, making it more cracked. I can post comparison images later on, if this gets off the ground. Might even include both variants in the release.

I hope a tutorial will released alongside the Sion model, assuming the information is forthcoming to Marius Fett.

Well, you'll have to ask Marius for that one if it takes off, I'm just the model supplier and texture fiddler.

• Like 1

I actually have two versions of the texture made, one is the original, smoother looking skin, and the other uses TSL Sion's texture as overlay, making it more cracked. I can post comparison images later on, if this gets off the ground. Might even include both variants in the release

That'd be great! Now, I just need to figure out how to give him hair...

I've had a look at this mod and started thinking, would it be possible to make something similar, that would give female characters in TSL male running animations? Because, to be honest, Obsidian dropped the ball with that one, and personally it's the only thing that prevents me from playing a canonical female exile.

I would like to request a small mod which changes the appearance of Sith Soldiers during the escape from Peragus (turret mini game) into all kinds of aliens: rodians, biths, aqualishes, trandoshans, duros', weequays etc. If that's not possible, then please at least change them in trandoshans.

I need this for filming purposes.