Guest haviik

Requests

@Axl Dave

As per request.

I toned down the blue a bit to a darker shade and added it to the specified areas. I also tried to make the colors blend better more according to the Zeison Sha. Lastly, I added a metal texture to make it more shiny.

post-9498-0-25690800-1357987007_thumb.jpg

post-9498-0-80963100-1357987010_thumb.jpg

Hope you like.

BTW, I actually had the Zeizon Sha armor open in another window in Photoshop the whole time. I tried sampling the colors, but they don't apply the same to the armor and either obscure it completely, or if used in a blending mode, the colors were off fairly significantly.

\\

Also, if anything just doesn't look right, please let me know. I want to make sure it's exactly what you want :)

... It'd probably also be good to use PMs for now to keep the thread tidy.

A thing that bugged me, which I confirmed the other day, is the mismatched stealth textures between the pc and xbox. Could someone rip the xbox version(looks like the haze over a campfire) and replace the pc version(which is just plain useless)? Thanks.

The texture is a backup option that is used when a video card cannot handle refraction effects. I don't know if there is a setting to turn it on/off, or if editing the ini file will do it.

Do you also get the blur effect for the Force Speed powers, or the 1st person view effects for the droids, along with Visas and Kreia(along with your PC if you have the Force sight power)?

The texture is a backup option that is used when a video card cannot handle refraction effects. I don't know if there is a setting to turn it on/off, or if editing the ini file will do it.

Do you also get the blur effect for the Force Speed powers, or the 1st person view effects for the droids, along with Visas and Kreia(along with your PC if you have the Force sight power)?

I'll take a look next time I install the game.

KOTOR-G-wingLightShuttle-a.jpg

Can someone make a High Quality Mandalorian Shuttle Retexture for Dxun in TSL please?

I've actually got this ship in my override with a modified alpha. I'll see if I can get something good with it. :)

I've actually got this ship in my override with a modified alpha. I'll see if I can get something good with it. :)

thanks

@ The Eradicator

Alright. Here's some progress with restoring some of the detail to that ship

post-9498-0-72091600-1358658060_thumb.jpgpost-9498-0-40212500-1358658063_thumb.jpgpost-9498-0-13619400-1358658066_thumb.jpgpost-9498-0-47814700-1358658067_thumb.jpgpost-9498-0-38668900-1358658069_thumb.jpgpost-9498-0-07841700-1358658071_thumb.jpg

I found out that the higher detail textures were actually from the ship they used for Onderon; so basically, the textures they used for Dxun were a over-compressed version of that (hence, why it is so blurred) That doesn't mean I ported the final image from Onderon, but rather used it for detail.

I feel extremely limited with the way that the model makes UVWs, but hopefully this makes it look better at least.

Hello, I'm interested in these two mods wich are no longer available for download. It's Darth Bandon's robe and Sith Master armor 2.0 and Czerka clothing fix. Does anyone have them? Can't find anywhere.

But i found another similar mods and perhaps some of their files can be used:

Sith Master Robe Clothes

This mod replaces the default clothing in KotOR with the clothes of the sith.

034f3e57615d.jpg

Sith Master Robe Clothes.zip

Robes for Korriban sith students

Which also puts Uthar on Bandon-like robes

99bbd4402af4.jpg

robes_korriban_sith_students.zip

The mod from the filefront had a small issue, it used to change animation (end of movement, lightsaber switching off). But its author did make icons for the items:

1e272874ef26.jpg

Since it's all gone, I hope some skilled modder will recreate it. There is a topic with useful information http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=181005. It's too tricky for me, but it might help you.

OK, now I've got:

.uti template of default Bandon's armor
g_a_class4006.uti

.tga icon of default Bandon's armor
ia_class4006.zip

.tga texture of Bandon's robe
PMBJ01.zip

.mdl and .mdx files for this texture from Sith Master Robe Clothes mod
pmbjm.zip

I renamed files the way Shem did. Text from readme file:

Version 1.6:
Sithmaster Armor included now.

Version 1.7:
Included Shem's icons.

Version 2.0:
Renamed pmbj.mdl/mdx to pmbjm.mdl/mdx. This should fix the problems with people getting Star Forge Style Robes.
Don't know why I gave them the false names but it's such a stupid mistake that I'm really ashamed because of it. ^^
This should be the final version if no other major bug show up in the future.

Installation:

1.Put all files (except the files in the subfolders!) into your SWKotOR-Override-Directory. Perhaps you will be asked to override some files by RedHawk, this is ok, they are the same. If you are asked to override the unk44_darkjed443.utc-file from the Revans lightsaber - Mod: This is ok, my mod is compatible with that mod.
2.If you use a German version, also put the file in the Subfolder "German" into your Override. If you play the Englsih Kotor, then take the file in the "Englsih"-Folder.
3.As soon as you got the Darth Revan-Robe or the Star Forge - Robeon the Star Forge, delete the following files:
pmbjm.mdl
pmbjm.mdx
pmbj06.tga
pmbj06.txi
pmbj12.tga
pmbj12.txi
pmbj01.tga
pmbj01.txi
pmbj02.tga
pmbj02.txi
to get Darth Revans Robe working with it's original skin (after that put the files in the "DarthRevan"-folder into your Override). If you want it with a red sithmaster skin (Darth Revans Robe) and a brown sithmasterskin (starforge-robe), then let the files stay in the override.
When you start a new game, delete the files from the DarthRevan-folder and put the old
pmbjm.mdl
pmbjm.mdx
pmbj06.tga
pmbj06.txi
pmbj12.tga
pmbj12.txi
pmbj01.tga
pmbj01.txi
pmbj02.tga
pmbj02.txi
into your override again.

I did all the steps from this manual. Then I put edited appearance.2da and .uti files in override, but all I've got in the game is a piece of unworking stuff:
db4f3478a8f5e84b6f762e12b72e386d.jpeg

I tried to rename other files to g_a_class4006.mdl and g_a_class4006.mdx, it doesen't make any difference.
I also tried another manual but it only makes me confused. So please, help.

Can any of you guys make a compatibility patch for Coruscant Jedi Temple and Coruscant Jedi Temple Expansion 3.0 to work with M4-78EP?

I give up.

Could someone please resize the Zakkeg model file to a larger size? I've tried to use my own tools over and over and failed.. I need it to twice to three-times bigger than the current size. (I'm thinking about the size of a rancor or terantatek) It should still fit in its enclosed zone, of course. :cool:

Can any of you guys make a compatibility patch for Coruscant Jedi Temple and Coruscant Jedi Temple Expansion 3.0 to work with M4-78EP?

From what I understand this is currently being worked on. Although zybl would be the 1 to answer this question.

@ The Eradicator

Alright. Here's some progress with restoring some of the detail to that ship.

[snip]

I feel extremely limited with the way that the model makes UVWs, but hopefully this makes it look better at least.

Will you be releasing that when you're done working on it, Malkior?

Maybe its not good idea for k1 but anyway maybe it would be cool to add some few more jedi's inside and outside accademy on dantooine (just standing and talking). It always seems to me that the accademy looks... empty or something... just 3 or 4 jedis walkin arround.

Will you be releasing that when you're done working on it, Malkior?

I technically posted the pic, because I wasn't sure if the poster decided I was done working on it. I can release it if people think it looks good, I just can't get "FULL HD!" with the terrible quality of the UVW on the model. Does anyone think it'll work, or is there something I need to add further detail/ quality to?

I also have been discussing this mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Kreias_Assorted_Robe_Collection;66487x and when I think about it, the secondary part of that mod (the part that alters the Telos Station Medical Wing) actually adds a significant amount of replay value for me; it not only adds a quest (with a significantly challenging fight), but makes the module in question actually have a purpose other than to house the Ithorian Embassy.

Therefore, I ask if anyone could perhaps make this mod compatible with TSLRCM.

You are asking for the Kreia's Robe collection to be made compatible? I will take a look at it and see how much of a pain in the ass it will be. It looks like it will be a pain in the ass to make this compatible, Chainz has scripts in it that will take some doing to make this play nice with TSLRCM

Yep, I mean making the Kreia's Robe Collection mod compatible.

I had a feeling it'd be pretty tough to work with some of the scripts (The branch that switches Kreia models being chief of them)...

i am pretty sure it is tslrcm compatible, i use it every game that i go through, it works with no problems that i saw.

i am pretty sure it is tslrcm compatible, i use it every game that i go through, it works with no problems that i saw.

I guess there is your answer kind sir

Can someone make a high quality re-texture of his Assassin rifle please? The base one that comes with the game is very low quality.

I guess there is your answer kind sir

Heh.. I just tested it, and I guess my incompatibilities were fixed/or related to a different mod conflict. Thanks for looking into it anyway :D

Different request from my Choices one a few pages back. A weapon mod, to be specific and to my knowledge nobody has made or requested this specific one before. To the point, I'd like it if someone could make a Darksaber mod for KotOR II. For those unfamiliar: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110918165553/starwars/images/a/a6/Darksaber-SWE.jpg

It's essentially a black lightsaber with a vibroblade's handle, with the blade in the shape of a katana. Some people found the design silly, but I thought it was pretty cool and it'd look nice alongside my usual silver saber. Not looking for an exact replica, but something along these lines would be very appreciated. Thanks.

You could take a look at the Darksaber mod by ChAiNz.2da - I think we've got it hosted here.