Guest haviik

Requests

I'm here today to request that this head from KOTOR placed into TSL. Thanks.

head1_zps286a28d3.jpg

Who is up for making a lightsaber like the one seen in the Episode VII teaser?

Miles: Wouldn't it clip through most robes?

Sure would.

We'll call-it the hara=kiri saber :P

• Like 1

I'm here today to request that this head from KOTOR placed into TSL. Thanks.

head1_zps286a28d3.jpg

No porting allowed. Sorry!

If that is the head I think it is (too little picture to see correctly) it is already in TSL, it just doesn't have DS transitions and it is not selectable for PC. Look Gelesi at Onderon.

If someone could convert Toasty Fresh's Weapon Model Overhaul to K2, then that would address an area of great need.  K1 has been remedied of the eyesore weapons; it's long past time for K2 to follow suit.

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=213484

Toasty Fresh is back and has given permission for the community to convert his weapon models to TSL.

Toasty Fresh is back and has given permission for the community to convert his weapon models to TSL.

ooh, i wanna do that, it'd be good practice for me

The floor is yours.  Just be sure to make a new thread tracking progress.  He wants to follow along.

The floor is yours.  Just be sure to make a new thread tracking progress.  He wants to follow along.

k well do, i'll get started this weekend :)

I thought of something can someone make a mod were the exile gets separated from the rest of the group and goes through a really really traumatic/kill or be killed (like the m4-78 mod ending) so she or he seems more human? Ya'know flesh her him out more I already had sympathy for her but in motor 2 didn't really get that especially in that dark and bleak time period i mean like some really bad stuff something to give a new definition to the words "broken jedi" something to make people feel that more connected that way kreias harsh words of wisdom more meaning full

I thought of something can someone make a mod were the exile gets separated from the rest of the group and goes through a really really traumatic/kill or be killed (like the m4-78 mod ending) so she or he seems more human? Ya'know flesh her him out more I already had sympathy for her but in motor 2 didn't really get that especially in that dark and bleak time period i mean like some really bad stuff something to give a new definition to the words "broken jedi" something to make people feel that more connected that way kreias harsh words of wisdom more meaning full

Malachor is really the only option for that, although I would also like to see the Exile get separated from the rest of the crew for a bit, maybe make a new addition to Dxun or one of the other planets the Exile has visited. I'll see what I can do, safe bet for Dxun though.

I have to point out that the face is already in kotor 2.

Look at peragus logs, a guy in them had that face (The log you find in the T3 only section's console)

I do not know how hard would be to make an NPC's face become a PC face, altough looking at some mods, it seems that it is very possible to do.

You'd need an portrait for the UI, and that would be the biggest problem that i see (I'm not that familiar with modding, so i do not know if portraits are hard or not very hard to make.)

I even saw it on onderon's citizens sometimes.

If that is the head I think it is (too little picture to see correctly) it is already in TSL, it just doesn't have DS transitions and it is not selectable for PC. Look Gelesi at Onderon.

I assume it wouldn't be very hard just to recreate the DS transitions with a side by side if anyone would be up to task?

Is it weird that he is using an image from your photobucket?

I have to point out that the face is already in kotor 2.

Look at peragus logs, a guy in them had that face (The log you find in the T3 only section's console)

I do not know how hard would be to make an NPC's face become a PC face, altough looking at some mods, it seems that it is very possible to do.

You'd need an portrait for the UI, and that would be the biggest problem that i see (I'm not that familiar with modding, so i do not know if portraits are hard or not very hard to make.)

I even saw it on onderon's citizens sometimes.

Not at Peragus. Dock officer has different head. It is similar and has same mapping, though, so they can use same textures, but it is different model. It's used at Onderon (as I said, Gelesi) but not Peragus.

Believe me. I've tried both of them.

I assume it wouldn't be very hard just to recreate the DS transitions with a side by side if anyone would be up to task?

Well if it's in the game . . . then I don't have an issue. (That picture was so small I wasn't connecting it to Gelesi. My bad.) As Vriff said, someone should make transitions.

Is it weird that he is using an image from your photobucket?

Originally there was a hyper-link to that picture. Seeing as the link might be skipped due to fears of virii from unknown files/sites, I thought it easier to place the picture from that site in my Photobucket profiles. I then put the link in his post.

Well if it's in the game . . . then I don't have an issue. (That picture was so small I wasn't connecting it to Gelesi. My bad.) As Vriff said, someone should make transitions.

I wouldn't have been able to recognize it either, if it just wouldn't happen to be my favourite PC head in KotOR. (When I first time saw it in TSL I was pretty much like "so that's where Revan disappeared - he went undercover and joined Onderon military". Which would, by the way, be a cool mod too.)

I have a request. I'm not sure how feasible it is but it is in regards to the final boss fight with Malak in KotOR.

I'm hoping a mod could be made where instead of having to chase Malak around the room, while he goes draining the captured Jedi it could instead work like this.

- You and Malak converse, then engage as vanilla KotOR would.

- You bring Malak down to his min amount of health, you converse again but this time instead of Malak using Drain on only one Jedi he uses Death Field on all the captured Jedi in the room.

- You engage Malak again in a longer and more dangerous fight until you defeat him and the game continues as vanilla KotOR would with the ending dialogue between the PC and Malak so on and so forth.

I know that you can instead run around the room and drain or release the Jedi yourself in order to save time but I find this extremely anti-climatic and tedious.

The two most powerful characters in the story shouldn't need to do that in my opinion.

I was thinking if it was possible he could match the PC in stats but I think that was a mechanic introduced in TSL.

I got a simple idea , how about a mod were the party members in k1 and 2 walk around the ship? Or are in different areas like Mira near the loading ramp or bao-dur in the room behind the bridge of the ship? In k1 when ever you left the ship and came back everyone wasn't always in the same spot as before bastilia is a good example of this, I was also inspired by the restored content mod when talking to atton about mental blocking, both the pc and him. Sat down in the main room of the ship , is this even possible?

So they don't seem stagnant, it looks like T3 is the only one doing this

I have a request for the boss fight with Malak: I would like a cinematic where revan throwing his lightsaber and destroying malak's artificial jaw. The cutscene should be triggered when Malak's health is low, but malak should still be able to fight afer losing his prosthesis. This is very similar to the force unleashed Darth Vader battle, where Starkiller destroying Vader's armor.