Tommosahn: That's sort of irrelevant at this point, as Tyren is massively reworking the mod

Not true. No better time than now for bug reports.

Thank you, Tommosahn. I will look into it once I get there. I just want to confirm you were playing as female, correct?

Anyone else who wishes to compile a list of problems, feel free to post it here.

Not true. No better time than now for bug reports.

Thank you, Tommosahn. I will look into it once I get there. I just want to confirm you were playing as female, correct?

Anyone else who wishes to compile a list of problems, feel free to post it here.

Yes, I was playing a female. And everything else Handmaiden related worked fine, besides one custscene where Atton walks into the cargo hold and Handmaiden tests his Echani abilities not working, although I'm not sure if that's just cause I was using the Restored Content Mod from the website rather than Steam, (which I could never get the Steam one to work with the mod in the first place), or because of the mod itself; (when trying to fix the problem I downloaded the mod from Steam as well, and then that cutscene occurred, but Partyswap stopped working). Besides that, everything, (except the scene on the Telos Academy I mentioned the first time, which I saw in an earlier post that was strictly a Male Exile cutscene), worked fine. 

Please, consider adding to your mod the file i send you some time ago, i tested it and it is perfect for the new version in the future.

Tank you for all your hard working, thank you very much.

Guibaesa: The next time you harass Tyren about including your unwanted fix, you get a one month ban. This includes asking him in PMs. You understand?

Would it be possible for you to still have a link of  some sort, or someone else to link me, the old file info? I would love to try that while you re-create this mod, since I never got to use it before. Thanks! Great mod, great community, <3

Guibaesa: The next time you harass Tyren about including your unwanted fix, you get a one month ban. This includes asking him in PMs. You understand?

OK OK. got it. Sorry... :blush:

Would it be possible for you to still have a link of  some sort, or someone else to link me, the old file info? I would love to try that while you re-create this mod, since I never got to use it before. Thanks! Great mod, great community, <3

I have a zipped version of 1.2a; if Tyren gives permission I'll send it to you.

Thanks for allowing it, and thanks to both of you for a quick response. I hope your rework goes well! You do God's work here.

• Like 1

Okay, so I hit a bit of a snag during this test playthrough. I'm testing this mod out as a female this time around, and when the Handmaiden is trained as a Jedi, the betrayal scene on Telos plays. Now, the final line of dialogue in that conversation is the only gender-specific line in that file, but none of the other nodes make sense to end on. So, I am open to suggestions.

I think what I'll do is stop that script from firing the module transition and dialog if the player is female, but if there are any other ideas, I'd be happy to hear them.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think there are other cutscenes that are between a couple sisters and one between them and Atris that the game only randomly fires if the player is male. If Hassat Hunter or anyone else from the TSLRCM crew could clear that up for me, I'd like to be able to include those conversations globally.

What is the final line of dialog exactly?

Maybe it's possible to splice a new line together that replaces "he" with "she" or something relatively easy.

In addition: If you have the line name, I can see what I can do.

What is the final line of dialog exactly?

Maybe it's possible to splice a new line together that replaces "he" with "she" or something relatively easy.

"It is a sign of his corruption, and perhaps hers as well. He will train her, and she will fall."

It would be difficult to rewrite that for the female PC.

I'll try working in it tonight. Exact line name/number will speed things along immensely.

File name: atriscs3.dlg

Entry 14

TLK line: 106934

VO: 262atriscs3012

Just logged back in to say I found the line.  I'll see if I can do something with this line.  No promises though.

Just logged back in to say I found the line.  I'll see if I can do something with this line.  No promises though.

Great.

Also, does anyone know what fires the other cutscenes at the Telos Polar Academy?

Just for everyone to know, there are some other issues with the Handmaiden dialogue in case you are playing with a female PC all over the game, i'll put here some i found. I don't know the name of the files but i know where they play, so you have an idea of where to look for them.

On Nar Shaddaa, right after you take control of Atton and defeated the twin sun sisters, see a cutscene of your crew in front of the Ebon hawk. When your teen is discussing what to do when you fell on the trap on the jekk'jekk tarr, the Handmaiden says: "we need to rescue HIM", when your PC is a female. Thats a forgivable mistake, since they refer to the player as "The Exile" so not much of a problem with it.

On Dantooine, when the jedi masters gadered (if you saved them of corse) the Handmaiden ask Kreia: "Did you not go to join HIM?", and Kreia replies: "No it is a battle HE must face alone". Later when the PC is reading the mind of the rest of the crew, the Handmaiden thinks: "Do not let them hurt HIM". Again all of this when your PC is female.

On Telos academy, when Atris and the Handmaiden fight ends, Atris have many dialogues she keeps referring to the female PC as HIM.

Well, those are the ones i remember right now. Thanks for your attention and patience. :welcome:

Just for everyone to know, there are some other issues with the Handmaiden dialogue in case you are playing with a female PC all over the game, i'll put here some i found. I don't know the name of the files but i know where they play, so you have an idea of where to look for them.

On Nar Shaddaa, right after you take control of Atton and defeated the twin sun sisters, see a cutscene of your crew in front of the Ebon hawk. When your teen is discussing what to do when you fell on the trap on the jekk'jekk tarr, the Handmaiden says: "we need to rescue HIM", when your PC is a female. Thats a forgivable mistake, since they refer to the player as "The Exile" so not much of a problem with it.

On Dantooine, when the jedi masters gadered (if you saved them of corse) the Handmaiden ask Kreia: "Did you not go to join HIM?", and Kreia replies: "No it is a battle HE must face alone". Later when the PC is reading the mind of the rest of the crew, the Handmaiden thinks: "Do not let them hurt HIM". Again all of this when your PC is female.

On Telos academy, when Atris and the Handmaiden fight ends, Atris have many dialogues she keeps referring to the female PC as HIM.

Well, those are the ones i remember right now. Thanks for your attention and patience. :welcome:

I have addressed all of those problems. If you're experiencing those things, you do not have a proper installation. Or another mod is very heavily conflicting with it.

I have addressed all of those problems. If you're experiencing those things, you do not have a proper installation. Or another mod is very heavily conflicting with it.

Really? Well, thank you very much for that :welcome:.

It's been a while with very little updates. I'd just like to say that I'm almost to the point-of-no-return in the game on my first test playthrough, playing as a female, without M4-78EP. The next will be a male playthrough, and after some deliberation - and a HUGE suggestion from an anonymous source, I will be using M4-78EP for the very first time.

Now, something has had me trapped for the last three days. One of the dialog files kept getting corrupted during the merging process - in a way that I couldn't trace (the only difference between the merged file and the file that worked, according to ChangeEdit, was the EditorInfo, which holds date of creation and last edit.) I fixed it, but that file is now set to replace the old one, and it might introduce incompatibilities with other mods, depending on how those mods are installed. I hope to fix that at some point, maybe even change how I do what I'm using the dialog for, but after being stuck for three days on one issue that was never an issue before, you get real tired of it. For those who want to know, the file is zuka.dlg in 403DXN.mod.

On a slightly brighter note, I have created a ModDB page for this mod, and the link is in my signature. I plan to post at least weekly updates leading up to the re-release. As a matter of fact, I'm off to post one now.