I don't have time to test this a lot for a couple weeks sadly, so I ask in curiosity - how does this handle when both would have a line?

For example, the Atton bathing joke. I actually prefer Disciple's reaction, but with old Partyswap, Handmaiden would always be the only one to say hers

"NOTE: Apart from TSLRCM, any mod that edits Kreia's endgame dialog is incompatible with this mod"

TSLRCM 1.8.4, Extended Enclave, Content Pack Feats and Powers, Bao-Dur's Charged Armor, TSL Hak Pad,TSL Warp & Cheat Band, Nihilus Soundset and Sion Soundset.

Oh and, I also personally fixed some missing audio of Kreia in Malachor. I could post the file here if you like.

PS/Recommendation: You should really do something about the way Disciple appears in front of Kreia on the Malachor scene. (The one every NPC faces her at Malachor´s core) It looks very weard.

That's most likely Extended Enclave being incompatible with PartySwap for the reason quoted by Haveayap. They wouldn't work together in the previous version of PartySwap either.

And thanks for the updated mod DarthTyren :D

That's most likely Extended Enclave being incompatible with PartySwap for the reason quoted by Haveayap. They wouldn't work together in the previous version of PartySwap either.

Got it in one. Also,

PS/Recommendation: You should really do something about the way Disciple appears in front of Kreia on the Malachor scene. (The one every NPC faces her at Malachor´s core) It looks very weird.

Don't know what you're talking about. That was fixed before first release.

Don't know what you're talking about. That was fixed before first release.

Strange. I downloaded the mod 1.3 from your ModDB page, when the scene plays out, the moment Handmaiden shows up saying "she is not alone..." (If the player is female of course), Disciple appears right in front of Kreia just like that.

You say this was fixed; well I’m experiencing this bug, now I don’t know why.

I could put here my save game if you like so you can check it out.

Strange. I downloaded the mod 1.3 from your ModDB page, when the scene plays out, the moment Handmaiden shows up saying "she is not alone..." (If the player is female of course), Disciple appears right in front of Kreia just like that.

You say this was fixed; well I’m experiencing this bug, now I don’t know why.

I could put here my save game if you like so you can check it out.

Were you already on Malachor when you installed the mod? If so, then you're missing a waypoint in the GIT file in your game save file. My only suggestion is to load a save that hasn't already loaded any of the Malachor modules and continue from there.

Were you already on Malachor when you installed the mod? If so, then you're missing a waypoint in the GIT file in your game save file. My only suggestion is to load a save that hasn't already loaded any of the Malachor modules and continue from there.

My savegame is inside the Ebon Hawk, when the player is reading everyone´s thoughts about Malachor V. Does this count as a save that already loaded a Malachor module?

My savegame is inside the Ebon Hawk, when the player is reading everyone´s thoughts about Malachor V. Does this count as a save that already loaded a Malachor module?

No. However, it seems you have Extended Enclave installed, which is incompatible with this mod because of the way it changes 650DAN.mod, 003EBO.mod, 907MAL.mod, and 904MAL.mod. 907MAL is the culprit here, although all those modules are also edited in PartySwap, which would mean that they're bad news as well.

On another note, the mod is back up here on Deadly Stream!

No. However, it seems you have Extended Enclave installed, which is incompatible with this mod because of the way it changes 650DAN.mod, 003EBO.mod, 907MAL.mod, and 904MAL.mod. 907MAL is the culprit here, although all those modules are also edited in PartySwap, which would mean that they're bad news as well.

On another note, the mod is back up here on Deadly Stream!

Extended Enclave is a mod that I always had on my game, I don't want to uninstall it, can something be done to fix this problem without installing Extended Enclave? If so, can you do it?

Everything seems to work fine, I was able to recruit both Handmaiden and Disciple as a female character, however the stim item seems to be one use only. Bad judgement got the better of me and I used it on the hawk and was greeted by a message saying "Party selection is disabled here." and lost the item. I used KSE to replace it, but this seems like something that might've slipped by you, since infinite use stims were possible in K1 at least.

Edit: Using the item properly still causes it to be consumed and lost, I had assumed I messed something up and under normal circumstances it would replace itself. This does not seem to be the case.

Hello there!

This is a great mod - one that players have wanted since the dawn of this game, I'm sure! I held off playing until it was available again and have just finished a great playthrough as a female Exile with both Handmaiden and Disciple in the party. It felt natural and part of the story, nothing felt forced and there were no gender mix-ups. Thank you very much for all the work that has gone into this. :-)

I just wanted to put in my experience in case it helps anyone or points out any errors.

* In my playthrough, I had a stim and an armband item called Party Swap (works seamlessly, amazing!) The stim could be broken down however on a Workbench (almost did this by accident). Maybe make it a 'story item' so that you can't accidentally sell it or break it down.

* Normally, after Handmaiden or Disciple joins, Kreia gives a little speech starting with "How many more do we intend to gather ..." During this part she talks about how the followers are all in awe of you. With this mod, she gives that speech when you get the Handmaiden. If you're a female exile, and you choose a certain branch of dialogue, she mentions the Disciple (even though you don't have him yet). If you're obsessively immersive (like me!), it can be avoided if you choose different dialogue options, or you could hold off having the conversation until after Dantooine. Totally minor issue.

* A slightly bigger problem I had (though it was solvable) - on Dxun, after fighting the Sith Assassins at the Mandalorian base, Mandalore gave his "Trouble follows you ..." and then, instead of porting to Iziz, I got the "Conversation error, conversation node ..." error message. I solved it by reinstalling TSLRCM 1.8.4 and then talking to Mandalore and the I ported to Iziz as normal. However, I subsequently lost my Party Swap armband item and the stimpack stopped working. This happened on all previous saves as well, not just the current game (i.e. if I loaded a game from earlier, the item still didn't work). I tried reinstalling the Party Swap 1.3 mod but still didn't get the armband back and the stim still didn't work. So I reloaded a save back on Dantooine before the Disciple joins, went to talk to him as normal and received the Party Swap items, and this solved it for all the saves again (including subsequent ones on Iziz) and was able to use Handmaiden again whenever I wanted. I don't know what the cause was (possibly one of my other mods?).

* Everything thereafter was smooth, all Ebon Hawk / Atris cutscenes were fine, I got the Battle Precognition ability, no problems on return to Telos and Malachor V played out excellently.

Other mods I was using in addition to TSLRCM 1.8.4 and Party Swap 1.3:

* Movie Style Jedi Master Robes

* Ultimate Sound Mod

* No Lightsaber Quest

* KSE to boost my skills to fix T3-M4 and get Thon's Robes

Extended Enclave is a mod that I always had on my game, I don't want to uninstall it, can something be done to fix this problem without installing Extended Enclave? If so, can you do it?

Eventually, maybe.

Everything seems to work fine, I was able to recruit both Handmaiden and Disciple as a female character, however the stim item seems to be one use only. Bad judgement got the better of me and I used it on the hawk and was greeted by a message saying "Party selection is disabled here." and lost the item. I used KSE to replace it, but this seems like something that might've slipped by you, since infinite use stims were possible in K1 at least.

Edit: Using the item properly still causes it to be consumed and lost, I had assumed I messed something up and under normal circumstances it would replace itself. This does not seem to be the case.

Well, that's very strange. But going back through my files, it turns out the item file that is in the M4-78 installer folder is set to Single Use. Hehe... I'll just change the way it needs to be installed for sake of my own sanity rather than having to deal with two of all the files that aren't necessary. This WILL be fixed next release. That said, I hope the reason you encountered this error because you were using M4-78.

I just wanted to put in my experience in case it helps anyone or points out any errors.

* In my playthrough, I had a stim and an armband item called Party Swap (works seamlessly, amazing!) The stim could be broken down however on a Workbench (almost did this by accident). Maybe make it a 'story item' so that you can't accidentally sell it or break it down.

I can indeed do that, however you shouldn't have both an armband and an adrenal. The mod now only comes with the adrenal.

* Normally, after Handmaiden or Disciple joins, Kreia gives a little speech starting with "How many more do we intend to gather ..." During this part she talks about how the followers are all in awe of you. With this mod, she gives that speech when you get the Handmaiden. If you're a female exile, and you choose a certain branch of dialogue, she mentions the Disciple (even though you don't have him yet). If you're obsessively immersive (like me!), it can be avoided if you choose different dialogue options, or you could hold off having the conversation until after Dantooine. Totally minor issue.

Ha! Completely over looked this one. Thank you. I thought it was a party member check, not a gender check. I'll be fixing that eventually.

* A slightly bigger problem I had (though it was solvable) - on Dxun, after fighting the Sith Assassins at the Mandalorian base, Mandalore gave his "Trouble follows you ..." and then, instead of porting to Iziz, I got the "Conversation error, conversation node ..." error message. I solved it by reinstalling TSLRCM 1.8.4 and then talking to Mandalore and the I ported to Iziz as normal. However, I subsequently lost my Party Swap armband item and the stimpack stopped working. This happened on all previous saves as well, not just the current game (i.e. if I loaded a game from earlier, the item still didn't work). I tried reinstalling the Party Swap 1.3 mod but still didn't get the armband back and the stim still didn't work. So I reloaded a save back on Dantooine before the Disciple joins, went to talk to him as normal and received the Party Swap items, and this solved it for all the saves again (including subsequent ones on Iziz) and was able to use Handmaiden again whenever I wanted. I don't know what the cause was (possibly one of my other mods?).

Strange enough, I ran into this problem with the other instance of traveling to Onderon, and the only solution I came up with is that the file is somehow getting corrupted in the install. Because I changed the way it was actually installed to replace the file rather than merge it, and it worked. This post explains more.

Wow, that's how you report bugs!

Well, that's very strange. But going back through my files, it turns out the item file that is in the M4-78 installer folder is set to Single Use. Hehe... I'll just change the way it needs to be installed for sake of my own sanity rather than having to deal with two of all the files that aren't necessary. This WILL be fixed next release. That said, I hope the reason you encountered this error because you were using M4-78.

I'm indeed using M4-78. It's reassuring to know that there's a reason instead of it just having spontaneously broke. It's easy enough to work around for now by adding a bunch to my inventory, however.

Edit: While an armband isn't added to the character's inventory, sometimes the adrenal shows up in that slot during gameplay if a usable shield isn't equipped.

I'm indeed using M4-78. It's reassuring to know that there's a reason instead of it just having spontaneously broke. It's easy enough to work around for now by adding a bunch to my inventory, however.

Edit: While an armband isn't added to the character's inventory, sometimes the adrenal shows up in that slot during gameplay if a usable shield isn't equipped.

Did you ever use the old version of the mod? And if so, did you remember to uninstall it, then start a new game? If not, then that might be why it's happening. If I'm wrong, it's the game being unstable.

I can indeed do that, however you shouldn't have both an armband and an adrenal. The mod now only comes with the adrenal.

Did you ever use the old version of the mod? And if so, did you remember to uninstall it, then start a new game? If not, then that might be why it's happening. If I'm wrong, it's the game being unstable.

Sorry - I should have been clearer on this. I didn't have an armband item. I only had a reusable stim item but it appeared, as Durendal said, in both slots (and the bug trigger lost the item on the armband slot but also stopped the stim from working for some reason). I never used the old version and I also tried reinstalling the whole game and all my mods but I still have it in both slots.

Eventually, maybe.

Ha! Completely over looked this one. Thank you. I thought it was a party member check, not a gender check. I'll be fixing that eventually.

No problem - as I say it was only a minor issue. :-)

Eventually, maybe.

Strange enough, I ran into this problem with the other instance of traveling to Onderon, and the only solution I came up with is that the file is somehow getting corrupted in the install. Because I changed the way it was actually installed to replace the file rather than merge it, and it worked. This post explains more.

Ah ok I see. I think it might be an issue with the No Lightsaber Quest mod then because that bugged out on me the first time as well. Once I found the Dantooine reload fix though all was fine. Much as I like that mod, yours is better but I'm glad I didn't have to choose between the two.

Eventually, maybe.

Wow, that's how you report bugs!

Haha it's all for the love of the game! :-) As I said, you've made this veteran KotOR player very happy!

I used one of the first TSLpatcher versions back when you released it, but I've done a full reinstall of Kotor2 since then so it couldn't be that.

It could very well be the game just messing up somehow, the engine is held together with duct tape and chewing gum.

Ah ok I see. I think it might be an issue with the No Lightsaber Quest mod then because that bugged out on me the first time as well. Once I found the Dantooine reload fix though all was fine. Much as I like that mod, yours is better but I'm glad I didn't have to choose between the two.

I can pretty much promise you that's not it. I also used that mod, because I hate waiting to build a lightsaber until you're halfway through finishing the first planet.

• Like 1

Glad to see NLQ is loved.

I don't have time to test this a lot for a couple weeks sadly, so I ask in curiosity - how does this handle when both would have a line?

For example, the Atton bathing joke. I actually prefer Disciple's reaction, but with old Partyswap, Handmaiden would always be the only one to say hers

It will run the first line setup in the dialogue file. So, it really depends on how .dlg's are setup.

Alright, I have one more bug to report, fortunately, I believe you already know how to fix it.

I'm playing as a female character, I finally convinced the Handmaiden to break her oath and became a jedi, in the cutscene that follows, the one Atris senses the handmaiden has betrayed her, one of your custom dialogs regarding the gender of the player, specifically the dialogue: "262ATRISCS3015.wav" almost immediately skips.

As you know this is an ancient problem that Steam versions of the game (such as mine), have this problems of dialogue skipping. If I recall, (I'm not sure if im correct about this), the found solution for this was to convert all audio from WAV to MP3.

Plese can you do it? And if so, apart from updating the mod with the audio conversion, would you please post the audio file here? I would hate to have to re-install the hole mod.

PS/Recommendation: I would advise you to do the same thing to all of the audio files of the mod to ensure no more dialogue skipping.

Edit: I successfully tested my theory and I'm happy to say I was right. Once I converted the sound file from WAV to MP3 the problem was corrected. So, you know what to do.

Edited by Guibaesa

I can pretty much promise you that's not it. I also used that mod, because I hate waiting to build a lightsaber until you're halfway through finishing the first planet.

Ahaha good to know. I'm guessing it's just general issues with playing on Steam then or some bug within my game (hence why I got a stim and armbdand item..) Anyway no other bugs here. Thanks again a lot for the mod!

I installed both Extended Enclave and PartySwap without realizing they're incompatible as well. How incompatible are we talking, is it gamebreaking, or just a minor inconvenience type thing? Thank you

• Like 1

Hey all, was trying to install the mod, Steam install, with TCM installed along with Canon Exily, Nar Shaddaa Retexture, High Quality Stars and Nebulas, Handmaiden Style Undies for Female PCs, and Widescreen UI (Stretch Fix) I'm getting an error when trying to install the mod, well several errors, 37 according to the installer here is the log:

• Installation started 4/16/2016 12:17:26 AM...

• Appending strings to TLK file "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\dialog.tlk"
 • dialog.tlk file not updated, all 29 entries were already present.
 • Installing unmodified files...
 • Warning: A file named partyswap.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named a_addhandmaid2p.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named a_npc_rfptb.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_con_handmaidpm.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_select.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_is_dead.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_partyfull.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named c_unescape.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named ii_adrnaline_011.tga already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named k_sup_galaxymap.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\003EBO.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\262TEL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\403DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\610DAN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\904MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\906MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\907MAL.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\950COR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Warning: A file named 262ATRISCS3015.wav already exists in the StreamVoice\262\ATRISCS3 folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named 402KUMUS046.wav already exists in the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder. Skipping file...
 • Warning: A file named 402KUMUS047.wav already exists in the StreamVoice\402\kumus folder. Skipping file...
 • Error: Destination file "Modules\402DXN.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section...
 • Modifying file "spells.2da" found in Override folder...
 • Updated 2DA file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\override\spells.2da.
 • Modifying GFF format files...
 • Modifying file "partyswap.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file partyswap.dlg...
 • Finished updating GFF file "partyswap.dlg"...
 • Modifying file "partyswap.uti" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file partyswap.uti...
 • Finished updating GFF file "partyswap.uti"...
 • Modifying file "kreia.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file kreia.dlg...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\493\", skipping it...
 • Added new field to GFF file kreia.dlg...
 • Finished updating GFF file "kreia.dlg"...
 • Modifying file "disciple.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file disciple.dlg...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\358\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\358\", skipping it...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\359\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\359\", skipping it...
 • A Field with the label "SoundExists" already exists at "ReplyList\368\", modifying instead...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "ReplyList\368\", skipping it...
 • Finished updating GFF file "disciple.dlg"...
 • Modifying file "000react.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file 000react.dlg...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\97\", skipping it...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\98\", skipping it...
 • Finished updating GFF file "000react.dlg"...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\003EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "pcdead2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid pcdead2.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid atrend1.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atrend2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid atrend2.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "arrival.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid arrival.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\301NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "attwarn2.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid attwarn2.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\403DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "sith_att.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid sith_att.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\403DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "zuka.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid zuka.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\610DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "disc_enc.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid disc_enc.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "krehand1.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid krehand1.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\650DAN.mod" to modify or insert file "650jedi.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid 650jedi.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "904mal.git" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid 904mal.git file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\907MAL.mod" to modify or insert file "907krepart.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid 907krepart.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\950COR.mod" to modify or insert file "holorec.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid holorec.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Modifying file "handmaiden.dlg" found in Override folder...
 • Modifying GFF file handmaiden.dlg...
 • Warning: A Field with the label "CameraID" already exists at "EntryList\117\", skipping it...
 • Added new field to GFF file handmaiden.dlg...
 • Added new field to GFF file handmaiden.dlg...
 • Finished updating GFF file "handmaiden.dlg"...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\262TEL.mod" to modify or insert file "atriscs3.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid atriscs3.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\303NAR.mod" to modify or insert file "lootra.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid lootra.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\402DXN.mod" to modify or insert file "kumus.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid kumus.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Error: Unable to locate archive "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\Modules\006EBO.mod" to modify or insert file "visasend.dlg" into, skipping...
 • Warning: No valid visasend.dlg file was opened, skipping...
 • Done. Some changes may have been applied, but 26 errors and 37 warnings were encountered!

Any ideas as to what is wrong? This was my second attempt to install the mod.

Edited by bishopcruz

I installed both Extended Enclave and PartySwap without realizing they're incompatible as well. How incompatible are we talking, is it gamebreaking, or just a minor inconvenience type thing? Thank you

Gamebreaking in PartySwap 1.2a atleast and I assume it stayed the same for version 1.3. It depends on the installation order though since both mods modify the beginning of the enclave scene. If you install PartySwap after EE the final conversation with the Jedi masters won't trigger and if you install EE first I assume that the Handmaiden scene in the Enclave won't play if you're female since that's probably all PartySwap changes here.

If you know your way around dlg files, you can probably figure out what PartySwap changes in the dialog (I think it is 650Kreia.dlg, but I'm not sure) and apply those changes to EEs version of the dialog.

• Like 2

Gamebreaking in PartySwap 1.2a atleast and I assume it stayed the same for version 1.3. It depends on the installation order though since both mods modify the beginning of the enclave scene. If you install PartySwap after EE the final conversation with the Jedi masters won't trigger and if you install EE first I assume that the Handmaiden scene in the Enclave won't play if you're female since that's probably all PartySwap changes here.

If you know your way around dlg files, you can probably figure out what PartySwap changes in the dialog (I think it is 650Kreia.dlg, but I'm not sure) and apply those changes to EEs version of the dialog.

What he said. Except it's actually 650jedi.dlg. Again, I underestimated how many people actually use EE. So you can count on a compatibility install option at some point in the future. Not the next update, however.

Current ChangeLog for PartySwap 1.3.1

Changed M4-78 Compatibility Install to patch.

The PartySwap Item can no longer be broken down.
Adjusted Kreia's dialog for after you recruit Handmaiden/Disciple.
Changed the new VO files from WAV to MP3.

If I've missed something, please point it out to me.
  • Like 1