milestails

Mod Longevity in your Override

Which mod not named TSLRCM or M4-78 have you been using for as long as you can remember?

In other words, which mod(s) can you not do a playthough without?  Name K1 and K2 mods.

The first one that came to my mind was Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod for both games.  The vanilla sounds are so pedestrian. 

• Like 1

Nar Shaddaa new skybox and Exar Kun's tomb the first mod I ever installed after seeing it on youtube :D

Nar Shaddaa Skybox, high-resolution footlockers, NPC Overhaul for KOTOR and TSL, Canderis's Fast NPC EXP for KOTOR and TSL,

Shem's mods for both KOTOR's Feat Progression, Force Powers Feat Gain and Increase Attributes and Skills.

Sith Holocron's mod Holocrons in Telos Academy, Blaster pistol enhancement for both games and VP's High Poly Tin Cans for both games.

All my mods. After all, I made them for personal use.

Shem's mods for both KOTOR's Feat Progression, Force Powers Feat Gain and Increase Attributes and Skills.

Yep, same here.

Also Qui-Don Jorn's hilts version 4.0. Converted these into K1 even, since it lacked a proper, non-movie, replacement pack.

Plus most of the stuff I made on my own or in tandem with other modders.

With QDJ's permission, would it be possible to make K1 and K2 4.0 available here on DS?

I too have always thought K1 lacked a replacement pack.

Actually, he recently wanted me to send him his 4.0 hilts. It went along the line that he put them up for deletion before making backups, which was silly.

But anyway, you'll have to ask him for permission first, if they were to be released again for either game.

Here. I've changed my mind. Y'all can put out whatever you want to put out of mine. Do whatever you want.

Here. I've changed my mind. Y'all can put out whatever you want to put out of mine. Do whatever you want.

That's awfully nice of you, QDJ!

All good.

Thing is I can't do anything for K1 because I don't own it and have no plans to secure a copy.

Then, once I drop this big mod for TSL I'm working on I'll be done and gone again.

Back to the thread...

Deadman's Master Robe models.

Nar Shaddaa skybox

he put them up for deletion before making backups, which was silly

Yeah, I thought I had a copy of them on a flash drive but I didn't..even then I thought they would still be on the internet somewhere.

Also, I asked SH to remove most of the my mods that were here because they weren't compatible with tslrcm any longer, or because they were just old ugly messes. 

The mod ive had in my override the longest has got to be the Xarrwarz texturepack. It has been in my override for a long time and is one of the few consistent things that has stayed there over the past several months

• Like 1

I'm gonna be the not so humble guy and say the one mod I can't live without is the Remove Restriction to Force Powers by Armors. Because I don't belive in a shirt that prevents a jedi from using the force and can't accept-it whatever it does to balance :P