VarsityPuppet

MOD:Holowan Duplisaber Beta

So how is it coming fixing the mod? Im anxious to use it.

It's coming along. The installer is in a state of disrepair, so the main goal is to fix that first. As I'm building it up though, I'm setting the groundwork for future installers which should be helpful for other purposes in the future.

Is there any possible way to add all the USM mod hilts to the pack or maybe at least the movie ones? Also I've noticed some of the hilts don't sit in the hands correctly Helion or Felucia or one of those look alike hilts can't remember which one.

2) I don't know if It can be fixed but the sith are always using Green sabers in my game which is a little bit odd I think

3) and finally is it too late to request hilt designs?

I know it seems like I'm being a big whiner and this is probably the most ambitious mod ever made next to the Restored content pack and M4-78 but I just want this mod to be the best it can be.

What is currently wrong with the installer?

Is it mainly the green lightsabers? And the missing color crystals? Because that might be fixable with the current installer.

the green sabers, the lightsabers being unupgrabeable, and all the default hilts being replaced. The single sabers are replaced by the dark jedi saber and I don't know what hilt is replacing the short and double bladed ones, without being able to upgrade the sabers I can't check.

What is currently wrong with the installer?

Is it mainly the green lightsabers? And the missing color crystals? Because that might be fixable with the current installer.

I have the same issue with this mod. I would also like to add that for some strange reason, The duplisaber mod seems to conflict with my M4-78EP, it seems to make all the consoles on M4-78EP inaccessible for me, dont know why because no one else seems to have the same problem that I have

the green sabers, the lightsabers being unupgrabeable, and all the default hilts being replaced. The single sabers are replaced by the dark jedi saber and I don't know what hilt is replacing the short and double bladed ones, without being able to upgrade the sabers I can't check.

How exactly do you mean not being able to upgrade? Do you mean switching out color crystals? The defaults hilts are supposed to be replaced with the Dxun Veteran model

How exactly do you mean not being able to upgrade? Do you mean switching out color crystals? The defaults hilts are supposed to be replaced with the Dxun Veteran model

Lightsabers do not appear at all in the list of upgradeable items at the workbench.

If this mod isn't working for you then you may have a conflicting mod somewhere. Lightsaber mods are the most common conflicting ones but there may also be other mods you have that may conflict with it. I would say do a fresh install and install this mod right after the TLSRCM and The droid planet mod. The reason I say this is because it works fine for me but I don't really have any crazy mods.

The thing is I have tried using this mod by itself without any other mods installed and with  only TSLRM and m4-78ep installed first. I still have all the same problems.

Yeah, when I tried to install it to my game, the installer crashed each time I tried. However, I hit the "Make a new Folder" button and it installed to the desktop just fine.

I'm having the exact same issue. Did you manage to fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. But I'm having the same issue with crystals. I have a lot of colours in my inventory but the console is only giving me one choice each time.

EDIT 2: It seems that it's just the crystal surplus store that isn't working. When I use the console to spawn the colour crystals they show up just fine.

EDIT 3: and now I find that I can't use cerulean crystals to create any saber hilts, even though they were working before, and even when I spawn them in myself.

Alright I am/was (restarted did fresh installs) having an issue on Telos where I was not able to leave the training academy. Which is an issue, I'm reading TSLRCM is supposed to have gotten rid of. I can only guess it was an issue with the other mod I had.

Mods:

TSLRCM 1.8.3b

M4-78EP

Holowan Duplisaber Beta

Ultimate Personal Items: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/489-ultimate-personal-items/?hl=%2Bharbinger+%2Bfootlocker

So my question is, does anyone know is Dupilsaber is compatable with UPI? Would need to instal Dupil after to get them to work together, or would it be something entirely different?

Is this not compatible with the latest Steam version patch? All I have is TSLRCM and this mod installed. The installer worked fine with no errors, everything in the override folder looks fine, but in-game I do not see the saber console option at any workbenches for some reason. Really sucks cause this is probably my favorite KOTOR 2 mod and I feel like at this point I just can't play the game without it lol 

Ahhhh I see! How should I go about doing this since I never have before?

Like I have never heard of that before, I have no clue what that even means lol. I assume I need to install it to this section (which I have no clue where it is, or how to install anything to it) and then the workshop will treat it like a workshop mod thus allowing it to work/install correctly?

I find it odd that I should have to do this. With any other game with Steam workshop mods you can still also install other mods regularly as you would without the workshop. Which is why I am so confused at the moment lol

I am just racking my brain right now trying to figure out what you mean. I wan't aware that you could even "install" anything to the workshop. Im just aimlessly browsing through the TSLRCM workshop section looking for anywhere I can upload or "install" files to  :pc:

Basically exactly the same as before, you just use a different location to install to.

So instead of common/knights of the old republic

workshop/content/20850/485537937

Thanks for the clarification Hassat Hunter! I was not aware that there was a workshop section with a mirror of the override folders and all that, first time I've seen that before lol so naturally I was quite confused :-p

Jango I just installed the mod to the place that Hassat mentioned so Im about to try it right now

EDIT: Yep, seems to be working just fine now with the latest steam update and TSLRCM! Will definitely post any problems if I encounter any. Like Hassat Hunter said guys, it seems you have to install mods to that workshop directory located at X86/steam/steamapps/workshop/content/20850/485537937 instead of the main KOTOR2 directory. Otherwise I can definitely confirm that they do not work lol

Seems that mods installed to that directory disables achievements though. Either that or the "get your first dark side points" achievement is bugged

I installed the mod in workshop directory but when I go to a bench and hit the saber console it kicks me off the bench. How do you uninstall this mod? I tried reinstalling the mod over top of the existing installation but the installer quit working.

Edit: unsubbed to tslrcm and deleted the folder . Resubbed, installed the duplisaber mod and reloaded my previous save on Peragus and no dice. I click on the saber console and it kicks me off the bench. This is kind of a drag this mod is so good.

I think for mods not installed through the Workshop, you still install to the SWKotOR2 folder. Also does this apply to KotOR1 as well now?

I installed the mod in workshop directory but when I go to a bench and hit the saber console it kicks me off the bench. How do you uninstall this mod? I tried reinstalling the mod over top of the existing installation but the installer quit working.

Edit: unsubbed to tslrcm and deleted the folder . Resubbed, installed the duplisaber mod and reloaded my previous save on Peragus and no dice. I click on the saber console and it kicks me off the bench. This is kind of a drag this mod is so good.

I wouldnt use the steam workshop for mod downloads, It appears to cause more trouble than good