Sign in to follow this  
Quanon

SKIN:Malachor Exterior Reskin By Quanon

Malachor Exterior Reskin By Quanon

View File

This mod started by a request from SithHolocron to give Malachor better looking skies. Though when the skies where ready, the other textures looked really off. The contrast between the jagged cliffs and the sky was just to big in my opinion. So the mod evolved into a full reskin of the exterior areas of Malachor. All the rocks, debris, cliffs and floor got a new texture.

Only a few things haven't been changed; the broken and crashed spaceship parts and those broken eggs from the storm beasts remain the same.

A nice little preview:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/21/2014
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible

Oops!

It appears I didn't save my new texture correctly for the top of the skybox. It's still the old one with a full black alpha channel. Not sure how I pulled that off.

*Sigh* I'll have to redo that one . :wallbash:

@OP: have you had an opportunity to fix the broken image, or did I miss something and it's already fixed?

Hey Quanon, I've decided I would post a few more screenshots to compare before/after and show what changed.

These shots are random and generally show what this mod changed without comparing:

01a.png

02a.png

03a.png

04a.png

05a.png

2sc.jpg

13a.png

14a.png

15a.png

30a.png

31a.png

33a.png

34a.png

35a.png

36a.png

Sorry for posting here and in the review section, but I forgot this thread when I originally posted and now I can't find a way to delete the review.

Anyway, I really like this texture pack. It makes Malachor look so much better.

However, there's a pretty visible line between the top and the side textures and I was wondering if you have any intentions to fix this. I tried to do it myself but that didn't really work and I thought it might be easier for you anyway, if you still have the source files.

• Like 1