Hassat Hunter

1.8.3 preview?

Lots of people disliked the "random mine" on the Ravager. So have some Dark Side backlash. You might remember him from Dxun... nasty fellow.

Feedback very welcome.

• Like 1

MY HERO!

I already posted in the video comments, but this is a huge step in the right direction.

Suggestion: Have it affect the Exile, but be visibly shrugged off.

Looking better. It's a little choppy, especially that long shot of them running off the bridge. They stop running and the camera lingers on that shot for 2-3 seconds longer.

I'd also go with the above, have the lightning affect everyone (maybe have them do that spasm/seizure animation that plays when Admiral Karath tortures people in KotOR 1) but moreso Mandalore.

• Like 1

Speaking of 1.8.3, is there a preliminary list of what will be included in it?

And great idea for this scene!

Considering I just started on it, the list is pretty short so far... just this :D

Updated a slightly modified version, starting from the running since all before is the same. Looks better?

(Just like Tobin/Nihilus - evolution of a cutscene :D)

Looking better. Though you can still see the trIo stop running just before Nihlius' body's effects take up the screen. Maybe you should have them stop running only after Nihlius' big red effect pops up. Also, it looked like the PC was reacting to the lightning but Visas wasn't.

Sadly, doing all that with the KOTOR-engine is... well... really hard.

And they're supposed to react both, but again, yay Aurora, appears only one can have it at the time :/

And they're supposed to react both, but again, yay Aurora, appears only one can have it at the time :/

Then two quick SEPARATE character reaction shots in succesion - with only one character per camera.

ow I always thought that the bomb was the ship getting hit by a laser cannon and he fell and was injured from the blast

Sadly, doing all that with the KOTOR-engine is... well... really hard.

Yeah timing's a pain in KotOR.

Perhaps Visas is the owner of the conversation, or is the identified speaker for that line of the cutscene? I've noticed the game overrides called animations sometimes with the default conversation ones if the person is the owner/speaker.

Voiceover ID yeah.

Then two quick SEPARATE character reaction shots in succesion - with only one character per camera.

I thought of that, but giving both the PC and Visas seperate shots really drags the conversation down unnecessarily long.

**** you Oddessey.

Tried over an hour with hundred permutations.

It's completely and utterly random.

Sometimes the PC works, sometimes Visas, usually none.

And whenever I got BOTH to work, the PC would become unmovable after the Canderous cutscene, hardly a wanted happening.

So I'm just giving up, the second vid with slight permutations is what you will get. Fed up with this cutscene, there's more to do that isn't so aggrivating to work on.

I suggest releasing this as a separate mod alongside the eventual TSLRCM 1.8.3 release. I think having a choice would be nice to have instead of being locked into one-or-the-other.

But sir, this is no Restoration, this is Alteration!

Definitely digging the second version where the Exile is affected.

I vote for including in 1.8.3!

I prefer the second version, but one thing catches my eye; the lightning just seems so disconnected from the other players.

Nihilis is making himself a proper spectacle, but perhaps if there was a way, maybe you could have some residual lightning animate on Mandalore or the PC? Heck, it'd probably have the similar effect if Nihilus self red-mists and the lightning animates on the party in the background rather than at him.

I prefer the second version, but one thing catches my eye; the lightning just seems so disconnected from the other players.

Good point. New version;

Note that while Visas goes "horror" here, it tends to bug out usually ingame.

As for the other point; If I do that it wouldn't resemble the Korriban Tomb scene, and many probably wonder "why are they hit with lightning in the middle of a ship?", much like the old "where did that mine suddenly came from?"

I suggest releasing this as a separate mod alongside the eventual TSLRCM 1.8.3 release. I think having a choice would be nice to have instead of being locked into one-or-the-other.

I suppose the same could be said of other things, like Kaevee, but where to draw a line to make it 'optional'? There isn't anything in the files on *how* Mandalore gets harmed... so it's not so much altering deleted content as well as using a different interpretation of how Mandalore could become so drained as to want to give up.

Personally I think super-Sith Lord would be much better suited to that than a simple mine. It's Canderous after all!

I like the modified second version too...

You mean the third movie? Or you like the second more than the third?

Or do you mean you want the mine version re-applied per seperate mod?

I like the third, but I would suggest spawning three or four "red mists" at locations, so as to completly cover up Nihilus' body just popping into oblivion...

I meant the third movie.

Sorry about being unclear.