Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

What about Kreia's Fall In-Game Cutscene (not sure that's the official name but it's self explanatory) then? It's 'only' 2 Mb

I think the issue that prevented

from already being released in previous iterations of TSLRCM were the lack of sound effects. The ones that are currently in there aren't as good as the ones in the BIK version of the scene. Click the link to judge for yourself.

Wait, why doesn't DI like TSLRCM?

He was part of the TSLRP beta-testing group and apparently not too thrilled Zbyl and Stoney were sick of the wait and made their own mod.

Something which they always said complainers should do anyways, so... yeah...

• Like 1

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

I think the issue that prevented

from already being released in previous iterations of TSLRCM were the lack of sound effects. The ones that are currently in there aren't as good as the ones in the BIK version of the scene. Click the link to judge for yourself.

Weird, the version of the mod I have has all the sound effects, just like in the bik. I grabbed it on TSLRP's site along with other small fixes mods back when they began working on their project.

Weird, the version of the mod I have has all the sound effects, just like in the bik. I grabbed it on TSLRP's site along with other small fixes mods back when they began working on their project.

The sounds are different. Compare the scene I linked to above with

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

The sounds are different. Compare the scene I linked to above with

Looks like I made myself misunderstood. I don't know the exact name and author of the mod showcased in the first link, but the one *I* have, on my KotOR override directory (and a couple others as it turns out) is not missing any of the sound effects that can be heard thoughout the bik movie. And all sounds are the same. Nihilus' cape sound as it flows by the camera, his footsteps, the sound of the Force power he uses on Kreia, the sound of Kreia hitting the ground and her lightsaber falling, the list goes on... There isn't one missing.

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

Ask Zbyl - as he made the mod I originally linked to. It's that simple.

The one I have was made by one Darth Pavel (says the readme).

Guest Crazzyy

I took a look over the forums and I saw that the Cyan Lightsaber Fix is put on the compatibility list and VP's module tweak pack is put both on the incompatibility (v. 1.01) and compatibility (v. 1.02) list, although they are different versions.

Kreia's Green Fix is incorporated, and there was some talk about Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix and Weapon Finesse Icon Fix but I didin't found if they were actually incorporated into 1.8.

VP's module tweak pack is put both on the incompatibility (v. 1.01) and compatibility (v. 1.02) list, although they are different versions.

Correct. Although, the existence of version 1.02 should essentially nullify the need for the older version.

The one I have (of a Kreia's Fall In Game Cutscene) was made by one Darth Pavel (so says the readme).

Link to where you downloaded the mod, please.

My Kreia's Fall in game scene doesn't have proper sound effects, so it won't be included. I never heard of Darth Pavel before (didn't even know anyone attempted such mod before me), but we can't include his files in TSLRCM without his permission anyway.

So unless someone comes up with proper sound effects I can actually use (compare two youtube videos - which Sith Holocron linked to - to see what's needed), it will not be included in TSLRCM.

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

Link to where you downloaded the mod, please.

As I said that was on the original TSL-RP website which doesn't seem to exist anymore, and I haven't seen a link to this mod anywhere else since then, but luckily I kept a copy of it.

Here it is : [snipped]

Edit from Sith Holocron: An attempt has already been made to upload that mod here. Permission must be granted from the modder before allowing it on the site for download.

I've never seen that DL on the Team Gizka site... :/

And I've been there pretty much from the start till their downfall...

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

Well, if I can't upload it and it can't be found on the internet anymore it's gonna be hard for you guys to see it for yourselves. TBH it was so long ago I'm not sure where I downloaded it anymore...

I found DP's profile on Obsidian forums, looks like he had the mod hosted on pcgamemods...

Guest Darthgil

I think I am unable to contact Darth_Pavel. From Lucasforums: "Last Activity: 02-05-2006 03:42 AM"

Guest dashrendar

I just can wait for the 1.8, and in the future you MUST(PLEEAASEE) add the droid planet m4-78 EP as a part of it. what do you think about it?

I just can't wait for the 1.8, and in the future you MUST (PLEEAASEE) add the droid planet M4-78 EP as a part of it. What do you think about it?

The M4-78 Enhancement Project is being designed to work with the TSLRCM but won't be included in the same package. Many would object to it being included with the TSLRCM as it's not quite cut content. It's more in the realm of added content despite the recovered modules and the all of the droid models. It'll be an optional download for that reason.

But thanks for your interest in the M4-78 EP!

Guest Fallen Guardian

Hmm, that's a shame no more TSLRCM updates after this. I would assume this is because you've already found just about everything there is to restore right?

Guest Salk

Also, 1.8 will most likely be the last, so (barring a possible hotfix) no "in the future"...

What will you do then? :unsure:

I would assume this is because you've already found just about everything there is to restore right?

Pretty much.

Also real-life takes too much time on the members. Getting in the final fixes/tweaks of 1.8 already takes more time than I would have liked. Oh well...

Guest bendarby24

Yeah, I remember them saying "It will be out in 2 weeks" and now it is 5 months later. -_-

It just takes so much time for them :(

Hmm, that's a shame no more TSLRCM updates after this. I would assume this is because you've already found just about everything there is to restore right?

And perhaps because some peoples won't stop complaining about further fixes that are being made. I know that would bother me, if I was trying to make something better out of something so broken it could not be added as is. Just saying...

If it's going to be the final version to be released, wouldn't you take a look at http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1018-attons-plan-was-a-good-one/, please? Just because you haven't even dropped an answer ever since I opened it... Not that I'm complaining, but it bugs me a little :D

If the issue is so important to you, I'd advise you to speak of the matter to Stoney or zbyl2 by PM, perhaps???