Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

Guest Fallen Guardian

I actually have a question about the Dark side option on Dantooine. (Not sure if I'm supposed to post it here or not)

SPOILERS!

So . . . when you're darkside and you side with Azkul, he gives you the mission to go weaken the Militia's defenses and such. However, if you decide to start the fight by talking with Zherron and not Azkul - so you can place the squads where you want - when you meet Azkul outside the administrator's door he acts as if he has never seen you before. Also, I find it odd that all the militia and such in the hallway by the administrator's door don't oppose you when you let Azkul kill the administrator. Also, when Azkul goes to kill the administrator there are two problems, first, Zherron makes no move to stop her, and second if you began the assault darkside Zherron is dead, so Zherron wouldn't be standing there. I was just wondering if you guys could fix this in 1.8 as this is the only real quirk I found. Sorry, again, if this the wrong place to post this.

Guest HaVoKeR

Just out of curiosity, have you ever played RCM with UBM HH? I'm wondering if i will have to do anything after 1.8 is out on my mod... but i guess it wont be needed, any thoughts?

I actually have a question about the Dark side option on Dantooine. (Not sure if I'm supposed to post it here or not)

Yeah. Sadly enough, that's the VO there is...

Just out of curiosity, have you ever played RCM with UBM HH? I'm wondering if i will have to do anything after 1.8 is out on my mod... but i guess it wont be needed, any thoughts?

Nope, gotta stick to vanilla not to compromise TSLRCM testing.

And I doubt it. We don't change balance, but it all depends on which files you modify...

Guest ahagner

Which holiday? I assume you mean X-mas?

Sjeesh, I hope so.

It's not like I have anything to do anymore on 1.8 after all...

Yeah, hehe, I was definitely thinking about X-mas.

Guest darthkrull

Thanks for the update Hassat

Guest ThwartAbyss54

December?!? :censored:

No, I'm good :cry:

I can wait - really - I can just like I can wait for F2RP2.2 :help:

Thank you for the update and this wonderful gift to the world, fixing what should have been done in the first place :P

Guest Qui-Don Jorn
Also, I find it odd that all the militia and such in the hallway by the administrator's door don't oppose you when you let Azkul kill the administrator. Also, when Azkul goes to kill the administrator there are two problems, first, Zherron makes no move to stop "him", and second if you began the assault darkside Zherron is dead, so Zherron wouldn't be standing there

I have to agree on this..though of course, it may not be a fixable thing? Or it may just require setting globals? idk.

I changed the "her" to "him", I think thats what you meant.

I agree it's kind of jarring.

Of course during that DS course you have to battle Vrook, that's more challenging than that fight, while the mercs take care of the rest.

But if you surrender as LS, of course that doesn't happen.

Guest rabidredneck

What's F2RP2.2?

I believe it refers to Fallout 2 Restoration patch 2.2, Fallout 2's version of the TSLRCM.

I believe it refers to Fallout 2 Restoration patch 2.2, Fallout 2's version of the TSLRCM.

Thanks, Rabidredneck. Send my regards to the Codex! ;)

Guest Wile-E-Coyote
* Fixed Zabrak Vibroblade issue.

I'm curious since I often use that sword, what was the issue?

Also I noticed when going to the Mandalorian camp after receiving Kelborn's message, he advises you to go talk to Kex if you need gear, however you cannot get out of this conversation which means you cannot go see Kex. Can this be fixed?

I'm curious since I often use that sword, what was the issue?

There was a +1 bonus to "piercing" (which apparently in KOTOR isn't used on melee weapons, and doesn't work on it), messing up the blade's description when updating it. So now it's +1 unstoppable instead, so everything works as should be.

Also I noticed when going to the Mandalorian camp after receiving Kelborn's message, he advises you to go talk to Kex if you need gear, however you cannot get out of this conversation which means you cannot go see Kex. Can this be fixed?

Already done.

How 'bout that? :P

(there are a few lines you can only hear when doing that, see the screenshot "preview of 1.8" for a glance ;))

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

Heh, nice screenies! I managed to find the temporary fixlog in page 12-13. Might be helpful to paste is on page 1 for newcomers :)

A few other glitches I noticed on my playthrough so far.

From 1.7 changelog :

* Added script to heal Bao-Dur in Atris' academy after freeing him from the cage

Bao-dur was indeed healed (not showing the wounded animation) during the conversation right after freeing him, but as soon as we were back on the Hawk he appeared wounded again.

Nar-Shadaa : when destroyed, the Swoop racing droid sounds like a dying beast instead of a droid.

Nar-Shadaa : the 'Power outage' quest is still in my journal even after being successfully completed. I ran the quest for Fassa in exchange for him hiring Odis as pilot.

Battle of Citadel Station : inside the Entertainment Module next to the shop, Atton reacted as if the PC just performed a DS action ("what happened? one moment we were talking and the next etc") right in the middle of combat. Maybe tied to the death of the Onderon soldier accompanying us.

Bao-dur was indeed healed (not showing the wounded animation) during the conversation right after freeing him, but as soon as we were back on the Hawk he appeared wounded again.

Already fixed for 1.8.

Nar-Shadaa : when destroyed, the Swoop racing droid sounds like a dying beast instead of a droid.

Not that. Not sure where the soundeffect is generated. Droid file, blowing up script. Haven't found it...

Nar-Shadaa : the 'Power outage' quest is still in my journal even after being successfully completed. I ran the quest for Fassa in exchange for him hiring Odis as pilot.

Already fixed for 1.8.

Battle of Citadel Station : inside the Entertainment Module next to the shop, Atton reacted as if the PC just performed a DS action ("what happened? one moment we were talking and the next etc") right in the middle of combat. Maybe tied to the death of the Onderon soldier accompanying us.

Yup, him dying is seen as a DS act (since you can manually kill him). But it also triggers this response if dying not by your hand. Technically, it should be pretty easy to change that.

On the other hand, he's clearly injured, yet you ask him to fight, then let him die out there. That's pretty dark, so I am not going to change it :).

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

I did tell him to stay where he was but he refused to listen and came with me anyway...

I did tell him to stay where he was but he refused to listen and came with me anyway...

The reason for the reaction is if he dies his ondeath script fires the "a_gbl_react" ,which is your party reactions to his death. It can be easily removed and just have the DS points added through dlg. Only problem then would be if you just decide to kill him yourself your party won't react to it.(good or bad)

Guest Crazzyy

Hy there. I was just wondering if you guys could include in 1.8 some mods like:

Bao-Dur Shader Fix by darth_shan

Cyan Lightsaber Fix by Marius Fett

Darth Nihilus Animation Fix by Khrizby

Handsister Fix 1.1

Kreia Green Fix

Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie by Jinger

Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix by DrGhent

Movement Animation Fix

Telos Shuttle Crash Movie Fix by Zbyl2 & DarthParametric

Weapon Finesse Icon Fix by Mrmarb

Goto's Window Fix by Darth Insidious

Fixed Mandalorian Banners by J7

Seeing that these are fixes they would be a nice addition to the game.

Guest Salk

I believe most of those fixes you're suggesting are already part of TSLRCM.

Hassat Hunter will give you a better answer.

Hy there. I was just wondering if you guys could include in 1.8 some mods like:

Bao-Dur Shader Fix by darth_shan

Cyan Lightsaber Fix by Marius Fett

Darth Nihilus Animation Fix by Khrizby

Handsister Fix 1.1

Kreia Green Fix

Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie by Jinger

Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix by DrGhent

Movement Animation Fix

Telos Shuttle Crash Movie Fix by Zbyl2 & DarthParametric

Weapon Finesse Icon Fix by Mrmarb

Goto's Window Fix by Darth Insidious

Fixed Mandalorian Banners by J7

Seeing that these are fixes they would be a nice addition to the game.

A few of these are included but ones like Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie by Jinger would make the download way to large. Goto's window fix we don't (and pretty sure) we would not get permission to include. Let's just say DI's not too thrilled we did TSLRCM at all. :)

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

A few of these are included but ones like Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie by Jinger would make the download way to large.

What about Kreia's fall IG cutscene (not sure that's the official name but it's self explanatory) then? It's 'only' 2 Mb

Guest Fallen Guardian

Wait, why doesn't DI like TSLRCM?

Guest Disturbed205

I don't understand why anyone would not like TSLRCM. I know a lot of people were TSLRP fanboys, but Dashus was not ever going to finish, and that was holding the modding community back, a lot of great mods never saw light because the modders were waiting for TSLRP and just went inactive.