Hassat Hunter

Update on 1.8

Little rough indeed :).

Didn't even re-wrote some of the stuff I said in PM's, which are pretty WTF-worthy if taken out of context.

And some are missing, true.

Although I see one (leaving Dantooine through the back door) which isn't fixed yet... :P

Little rough indeed :).

Didn't even re-wrote some of the stuff I said in PM's, which are pretty WTF-worthy if taken out of context.

And some are missing, true.

Although I see one (leaving Dantooine through the back door) which isn't fixed yet... :P

oops! I guess I missed a few "extra comments" :P Yeah the door is on my "to do" list. :sleep:

I hope you guys will wait for the HK Factory changes I have? If not, I can always release it as that Director's Cut version I've been talking about so much :P

* Added female Revan splits by Sith Holocron.

* HK-47; Added female Revan splits by Sith Holocron.

* 950COR; Added split female Revan lines by Sith Holocron and added lipsyncs

I've forgotten which splices these were as it's been so long ago. (LOL) Could you PM me what the lines when you have the chance, Stoney?

Speaking of splices . . . Hassat Hunter, could you re-email me the list of the next set of splices of the characters we were talking about? Please compile the list into one email and send them to my M478 account. I should get started on those - for work that will hopefully be implemented down the line.

Right after digging into memory lane... cause I don't remember anymore either :D.

*off to read old e-mails*

@ VP; No worries. But do hurry up, will ya! ;)

I've forgotten which splices these were as it's been so long ago. (LOL) Could you PM me what the lines when you have the chance, Stoney?

I'd be happy to but I don't have a clue either :eek: and VP as HH said no rush it took me a couple of months just to install the Malachor stuff we added. :P

oh somebody deleted my account :/ People don't know that I'm one of former beta testers and author of the mod's launcher.:/

come on, let me in :)

oh somebody deleted my account :/ People don't know that I'm one of former beta testers and author of the mod's launcher.:/

come on, let me in :)

Looks like like they let you in . . .

PraViilon.jpg

Alright, thank you. It was just weird for the account getting deleted in a few days after registration.

Anyway, back on topic.

It's been a while since an update.

Newest fix; No longer runs "Nihilus arrives at Telos" twice when going to the HK-Factory in certain situations.

Guest Dark_Ansem

good news :D

New picture.

Getting closer there.

And no rest for VP... more HK-factory improvements, dammit! XP :P

Guest Plastic

... more HK-factory improvements...

Good to hear!

Guest ahagner

Out of curiosity, what do you guys want to still get done before rolling out 1.8? I've seen a very impressive list of fixes, but I have no idea what's left. Thanks!

• Like 1

There's some stuff left on Malachor. VP still has some work on the HK factory. And the fixes to the loot system aren't done (apparently some of the older OE stuff isn't nice and has it's own incorrect version included in their script instead of the newer ones where it's just one main script... which is a pain fixing).

Time to test Dxun/Onderon revisited, the first place where I implented replacements of the "old" way loot was done for the "new" system.

Hopefully it works instead of being horribly broken now 0_0...

Well, the Dxun temple went well. Some small issues here and there, but those are easy to fix.

Onderon was worse. I feared I removed a lot of foes on the LS path, but putting back the original module showed that the first shield barely had soldiers anyway even in the original version.

The worst however is that people didn't follow me around anymore. And I couldn't find a way to fix that. So I suppose I just have to keep them unfixed to keep them following the PC. Unless someone knows the sollution of course... :P

[EDIT: Merged]

Guest Dark_Ansem

who should follow you around?

LS: Bostuco and the Onderonian Soldiers.

DS: The Vaklu Troopers and the Vaklu Captain.

Spend most of the day on TSLRCM and barely have anything to show for that :(, as most things didn't really go as well as they should... :censored:

Oh well, new screenshot.

Freedon Nadd's Temple has 2 more unique items (aside from the lightsaber), but their containers weren't spawned on the map. With 1.8 they will be. Look out for previous non-interactible things being interactive now ;).

Hiding the stats on this one for now... :evil:

EDIT: Changed my mine. Stats visible again. Not much to see otherwise...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

Guest Dark_Ansem

new uniques in the tomb YAY! thanks HH

Guest Fafolo

Can't wait to see this released! I started a new game a few days ago using RCM 1.6 and got the red eclipse bug so searched and I found out this forum. I'm definitely going to wait 1.8 release to restart it.

Great work on this, really amazing!

Looking forward to this. Perhaps you've mentioned this before but, do you have a definitive number of updates in mind for Sith Lords?

Guest bendarby24

the last one was going to be 1.5 but as you can see they are over because of bug fixes and finding more stuff to restore :)

the last one was going to be 1.5 but as you can see they are over because of bug fixes and finding more stuff to restore :)

There's even more still? Exactly how much was cut from the retail version of TSL?

There's even more still? Exactly how much was cut from the retail version of TSL?

Still quite a bit left. It's hard to say where we'll stop. Part of me wants to say it'll never stop, but I'm sure someone will keep wanting to add and change stuff, which is after all, a good thing.

• Like 1

I doubt I'll be interested to continue on after 1.8, so I rather make it the best it can be.

Can't speak for the rest of the team though (and you already saw VP's answer :))

• Like 1

Okay, but the question remains, is there still that much content to restore?