1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur? The problem occurs in the cutscene with the Maintenance Droid inspecting the security cameras to show IS-01's death.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? Just did.
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version? The Original 4 CD set with the included patch.
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY. If using a Steam, KOTOR Collection, or GOG version, put down "N/A") Yes.
5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided? N/A
6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation? N/A
7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.) Hasserts floating Lightsaber mod, the Mira/Hanharr choice mod for Nar Shadda, and the party choice mod for Malachor.
8) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen? When I go to the Maintenance droid to fix the security recording regarding IS-01's demise, the exile and the Maintenance droid walk out to the terminal near his shack. The screen goes blank and the game stalls.
9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod? Yes, just downloaded the update. I will try the save once more.
10) Have you tried using a different save game? I don't have another darkside character save game that is on M4-78
11) Have you tried starting a new game? I have a new one ready to go.
12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.) Windows 10