About This File
This mod "restores" three-tier appearances of Dark Jedi robe as seen on their icons.
# Background #
We do notice that there are 3 different icons of Dark Jedi robes which came along with each of their own tier. But when we equipped the DJKnight or DJMaster robe, their appearance pointed to that only robe which is the basic DJ robe. This mod tried to "restores" the robes which was shown with the icons.
# About this Mod #
Inside this mod are some replacements for Dark Jedi robes both for the male and female version:
- Vanilla Dark Jedi robe with additional specularity [g_a_jedirobe02] / PMBI02 - PFBI02
- Blue Dark Jedi robe replacement [g_a_jedirobe05] / PMBI11 - PFBI11
- Dark Jedi Knight robe [g_a_kghtrobe02] / PMBI12 - PFBI12
- Blue Dark Jedi Knight robe replacement [g_a_kghtrobe05] / PMBI13 - PFBI13
- Dark Jedi Master robe [g_a_mstrrobe02] / PMBI14 - PFBI14
- Blue Dark Jedi Master replacement [g_a_mstrrobe05] / PMBI15 - PFBI15
- All the robe icons necessary
- Vanilla models to have them textures working properly
- An Extras: Vanilla texture with enhanced specularity Darth Revan's robe / PMBJ01 - N_DarthRevan01
- Uninstall option
# Final Remarks #
I am using Darth Tomer's "Dark Robe" as the base layer for the 11 and 13 variant, and also SpaceAlex's "Modder's Resource: SpaceAlex's Unfinished K1 Enhancement Pack - PMBI05 and PFBI05" as the base layer to work on to for the 14 and 15 variant. Credits to them both as the respective owners of the amazing textures to work on to.
Critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and any feedbacks for the next update are very much appreciated- just PM me or write a public message on my feed. And thank you! for downloading, and playing this mod.
Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!
Installation: I suggest you to manually removes PMBI02 TGA/TPC, PFBI02 TGA/DDS, and ia_jedirobe_002 TGA/DDS from the 'Override' folder; if there's any. If you were running a clean install playthrough or without any texture replacement mods, you could just run the installer [TSLPatcher.exe].
Uninstallation: Run the 'Uninstall' option from the installation directory.
Compatibility: Will not compatible with mods that replaces or changing the 'Texture Variation' inside of these UTIs:
Also not compatible with mods that replaces the model of the Jedi robes [pfbil, pfbim, pfbis, pmbil, pmbim, pmbis - MDL/MDX], for example; Marius Fett's "Male Jedi Robe Replacement".
If you want this mod to be working, install it after the said mod has or after any potentially conflicted mods.
Redistribution: You can redistribute this mod or re-release it on any website; you don't have to ask for permission, but I do appreciate all the kind intention. Also, if you are planning to use the assets from this mod to a mod you will be developing, make sure to give credits to Darth Tomer, SpaceAlex, BioWare & LucasArts, as inside this mod are their base assets. Nevertheless, credits to me is always a welcome, welcome.
- DarthParametric for the past-present knowledge which allows me to create any customs for the game
- Darth Tomer for the "Dark Robe"
- SpaceAlex for the "Modder's Resource: SpaceAlex's Unfinished K1 Enhancement Pack"
- N-DReW25 for the "Dark Jedi Robes Icon Fix" which motivates me to work its contrast; for without his mod I will not start doing this project
- Salk, Sith Holocron, and JustABitAgroed for some insights which I believe has lead me to start on doing the project
- Dark Hope, Quanon, VarsityPuppet, and redrob41 for being inspirational
- Fred Tetra for the 'amazing' KotOR Tool
- ndix UR for the tga2tpc
- Darth Sapiens and Paul Ste. Marie for the Bioware's DDS Compression Kit
- stoffe and Fair Strides for the TSLPatcher setup
- All streamers on DeadlyStream which indirectly involved on this project that I couldn't possibly mentioned one by one
- All modders either active or inactive
- DeadlyStream for a place to hangout and to discuss