46 replies to this topic

#1 Roth9

Roth9

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:37 AM

I want to request a mod that includes another HK unit to help HK-47 during the attack to the HK factory in restored content.

#2 Todd Hellid

Todd Hellid

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:57 AM

That would be great since it takes too long fighting all the HK droids.

#3 SithKitten

SithKitten

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationOdessen

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

What about T3?

Currently working on a mod for KoTOR II. It's named Lively Telos!

#4 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

GenoHaradan Legacy Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret GenoHaradan Base

Posted 09 June 2017 - 10:50 AM

Why not make HK-47 activate a disabled HK-50/51 droid to join your party (Probably replacing Kreia or Bao Dur)

#5 ChrisC26

ChrisC26

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:02 PM

I just edited HK's .utc file to make him even more bad ass. And I edited the skill.2da file so that he would earn more feats overall.

#6 Roth9

Roth9

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:14 PM

Why not make HK-47 activate a disabled HK-50/51 droid to join your party (Probably replacing Kreia or Bao Dur)

I had the same idea, it could be that HK-50 that blows at the entance to the hk factory.

I found this mod: http://www.nexusmods...tor2/mods/463/? that adds an HK-49 but I am afraid it will conflict with TSLRM.

#7 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 4,353 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

That would definitely conflict with TSLRCM.
My Mods . . . the complete list Please leave reviews as I like to know when I've done something right, for a change.

#8 TheRealDarthRevan

TheRealDarthRevan

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationKorriban (or as Disney like to call it, Moraband )

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:23 AM

I could definitely make this mod, the only problem is I can't seem to get the HK Factory to accept a party member(because it's locked). If someone could tell me how to do that I will be done with this mod(I also can't seem t get HK-51 to not have Kreia's party portrait...Hmm)

I hate sand...

#9 LucyTheAlien

LucyTheAlien

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

Someone help @TheRealDarthRevan with this please, it is honestly something about TSLRCM that really sucks, especially if your HK-47 isn't optimised. 

One will make the choice- all will make the journey.

#10 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

GenoHaradan Legacy Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret GenoHaradan Base

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

Someone help @TheRealDarthRevan with this please, it is honestly something about TSLRCM that really sucks, especially if your HK-47 isn't optimised. 

Honestly, I'd just pull a lazy and spawn a few boxes with a few high-level weapons, droid armor and repair kits in the munitions area, the place where the HK-50's say "Why is he going in the munitions area, he's already fully armed" to which the other HK-50 says "Fully armed? One can never be 'fully armed' enough. Not even the HK-47 unit is outdated enough to not understand this". It'd make a lot of sense and make the place easier.

#11 LucyTheAlien

LucyTheAlien

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

Honestly, I'd just pull a lazy and spawn a few boxes with a few high-level weapons, droid armor and repair kits in the munitions area, the place where the HK-50's say "Why is he going in the munitions area, he's already fully armed" to which the other HK-50 says "Fully armed? One can never be 'fully armed' enough. Not even the HK-47 unit is outdated enough to not understand this". It'd make a lot of sense and make the place easier.

That's a good idea.
One will make the choice- all will make the journey.

#12 DarthRevan101

DarthRevan101

World's most unoriginal forum name....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:24 PM

I thought this was a cool idea so I made something like this. It adds a "HK-48" to the little room in the munitions area that joins your party. It's not in a state that I'd want to release but if people want it I could work on it some more (I have plenty of free time at the moment...). 

I also assume I should ask permission from one of the TSLRCM team if I'm going to make a mod that modifies the HK Factory?

#13 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 4,353 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

Not required if you're not using any of theirs. Yours is simply an add-on, right?
My Mods . . . the complete list Please leave reviews as I like to know when I've done something right, for a change.

#14 DarthRevan101

DarthRevan101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:37 PM

Yours is simply an add-on, right?

Yeah, although it would edit one of the dialogs to attach the script that spawns HK-48 in (hk50mun.dlg to be specific). 

#15 Malkior

Malkior

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

I thought this was a cool idea so I made something like this. It adds a "HK-48" to the little room in the munitions area that joins your party. It's not in a state that I'd want to release but if people want it I could work on it some more (I have plenty of free time at the moment...).

I also assume I should ask permission from one of the TSLRCM team if I'm going to make a mod that modifies the HK Factory?

A little while ago, I downloaded a mod that adds a gold HK48 into your party (he was pretty much the antithesis to 47 IIRC so it was a fun addition) , but it unfortunately conflicted with my mod setup, so it was lost to time. You wouldn't happen to be connected to that possibly? as I'd love to see it again.
|____________>>_______>>__/

#16 DarthRevan101

DarthRevan101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:35 PM

A little while ago, I downloaded a mod that adds a gold HK48 into your party (he was pretty much the antithesis to 47 IIRC so it was a fun addition) , but it unfortunately conflicted with my mod setup, so it was lost to time. You wouldn't happen to be connected to that possibly? as I'd love to see it again.

I'm afraid that wasn't me.

#17 TheRealDarthRevan

TheRealDarthRevan

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:25 PM

Relax, I have this all under control 😉

I thought this was a cool idea so I made something like this. It adds a "HK-48" to the little room in the munitions area that joins your party. It's not in a state that I'd want to release but if people want it I could work on it some more (I have plenty of free time at the moment...

If you want to work on it instead of me that is alright but I am getting new textures and portrait made so...

Your modding skills are much better than mine(I have seen what you did with Maxis, great stuff 😊) I still want to make this mod. It would give me something else to do instead of other boring stuff

I hate sand...

#18 Mutilator57

Mutilator57

Loyal and Stalwart Defender of Australian Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationA Land of Sunburnt Plains

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:42 PM

Yeah, I remember this one too. I'm pretty sure it was called something like 'HK-Factory Localised' (?) or something like that. Cool mod.

"The measure of success is not merchandise, but character" - Calvin Coolidge

"It was treachery...with a smile on its face. Perhaps that was the worst thing of all" - Margaret Thatcher

"Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever" - Kreia

#19 DarthRevan101

DarthRevan101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:10 AM

If you want to work on it instead of me that is alright but I am getting new textures and portrait made so...

Mine does too, but it doesn't have to be one or the other. If we work to make both mods compatible then everyone wins; two extra companions are better than one! 

Your modding skills are much better than mine(I have seen what you did with Maxis, great stuff )

Thank you, but believe me I'm not that good - I've just had massive, massive amounts of help from all the nice people around here.

#20 TheRealDarthRevan

TheRealDarthRevan

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:42 AM

Mine does too, but it doesn't have to be one or the other. If we work to make both mods compatible then everyone wins; two extra companions are better than one! 

Thank you, but believe me I'm not that good - I've just had massive, massive amounts of help from all the nice people around here.

Two new companions would be great, excellent idea.

I suggest that we make them different enough that people want both

How did you go about making the HK Factory available for party members?

I hate sand...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users