I played through twice - once as DS, once as LS.
Nicely done with the different LS/DS story arcs - fit pretty well with the overall TSL theme.
Of course, we wouldn't be proper nerds if we weren't ready to point out the minor, less-than inconvenient things we would like to see ironed-out...
1. I agree on a couple of notes with Kexikus - the journal entries could be a little more informative, only when trying to find droids, or why we're trying to find the droids.
2. Some of the "shadows" being cast by some of the Droids (most prominent in the main area) - they are SUPER long, thin shadows, but only on 1 or 2 of the droids
- DOESN'T subtract from gameplay, DOESN'T cause any problems, just something I noticed when trying to solve that "power puzzle" issue...
3. I actually didn't have a problem with how "lifeless" the place looked - I figured if droids had been running the show for that long, all organic/aesthetic stuff would be removed/replaced for something more efficient. Still, more stuff going on in the background is always cool - some animated manufacturing textures would look great.
4. A WARP PANEL - Like on Telos Station, where you can travel from area to area without always having to go through 3 areas. Let's be honest - it's a pretty big map
5. And finally... the VO's. Sometimes (I'M SORRY GUYS, NO KNOCK ON YOUR EFFORTS!!!!) a little cringe-worthy, and ,in all honesty, it is the only thing that makes me think twice before reinstalling the M4-78EP mod (even though I always end up installing it anyway cuz THAT'S how awesome this mod is).
Now - I didn't create the MOD, didn't participate in any of the process, and am saying these things as only a Super-Nerd would even notice them - however, I figure if you aren't willing to help, then get out, so I'm volunteering myself as a possible VO candidate. (except for the patrol droids - they sounded like bad-asses!).
Also - NONE OF THESE (we'll call them "observations") DO ANYTHING TO DETRACT FROM THE OVERALL QUALITY AND COMPLETION THE MODDERS BROUGHT TO THIS SUPER COOL MOD.