• 15 Jan 2018 Download Train The Handmaiden 1.10
  • 02 Jan 2018 Download Train The Handmaiden 1.00
  • 21 Dec 2017 Download Train The Handmaiden BETA BETA
  • 17 Dec 2017 Download Train The Handmaiden BETA BETA

Download Train The Handmaiden 1.20

* * * * * 5 Votes
JC2 Handmaiden Party Companions Jedi TSL K2

Screenshots

One of the great things about TSLRCM is that the Exile can teach the party all of the forms that they learn from the Jedi masters. You could teach Atton, Mira, Visas, Bao-Dur, and Disciple all the forms and techniques you learn… wait, shouldn’t Handmaiden be on the list? She ought to be in the first place when she becomes a Jedi! However, there wasn’t any scripting or VO available for the Handmaiden to be trained in the games files nor was there ever an alternate solution.

Well, after some script writing and some VO splicing by jc2, you can now teach Handmaiden all the forms just like you could for your other companions! This mod can be installed easily at any time during your playthrough and will take effect when Handmaiden becomes a Jedi.
Enjoy!- Mellowtron11

Installation: Run tslpatcher

**NOTE** If installed before PartySwap by DarthTyren, then both mods should be compatible

Compatible with TSLRCM

Incompatible with anything that modifies the Handmaiden.dlg file, with the exception of PartySwap.

Any feedback, regardless of its nature, is appreciated!

What's New in Version 1.20 (See full changelog)

• Beta Release
  • BETA UPDATE, Dialogue reply options exist for both LS, and DS, instead of only being for Neutral PC reply options.
  • 1.0 Release
  • 1.10 Removed "Joshy" from the list of PC replies, re-install if you wish, otherwise you'll have a random "josh" floating in your replies to the Handmaiden.
  • 1.20 NOW WITH LIPS! The custom line if PC is neutral, will now have lips moving with the line!

Wasn't the splicing done by Sith Holocron? You may want to update the readme of this mod to include this correct information if I am right.

Thanks for making this. I will use it when I replay Kotor 2.

Wasn't the splicing done by Sith Holocron? You may want to update the readme of this mod to include this correct information if I am right.

No, I did not put any splicing by SH into the mod. Otherwise, you would be correct.

Thanks for making this. I will use it when I replay Kotor 2.

Hope you enjoy it!

"Joshy" ???

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

4 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

vadgama2, EvasiveZenDad, Metalysium, oicudo