• 17 Jan 2018 Download Train The Handmaiden 1.20
  • 15 Jan 2018 Download Train The Handmaiden 1.10
  • 02 Jan 2018 Download Train The Handmaiden 1.00
  • 21 Dec 2017 Download Train The Handmaiden BETA BETA

Download Train The Handmaiden 1.30

* * * * * 10 Votes
JC2 Handmaiden Party Companions Jedi TSL K2

Screenshots

One of the great things about TSLRCM is that the Exile can teach the party all of the forms that they learn from the Jedi masters. You could teach Atton, Mira, Visas, Bao-Dur, and Disciple all the forms and techniques you learn… wait, shouldn’t Handmaiden be on the list? She ought to be in the first place when she becomes a Jedi! However, there wasn’t any scripting or VO available for the Handmaiden to be trained in the games files nor was there ever an alternate solution.

Well, after some script writing and some VO splicing by jc2, you can now teach Handmaiden all the forms just like you could for your other companions! This mod can be installed easily at any time during your playthrough and will take effect when Handmaiden becomes a Jedi.
Enjoy!- Mellowtron11

Installation: Run tslpatcher

**NOTE** If installed before PartySwap by DarthTyren, then both mods should be compatible

Compatible with TSLRCM

Incompatible with anything that modifies the Handmaiden.dlg file, with the exception of PartySwap.

Any feedback, regardless of its nature, is appreciated!

What's New in Version 1.30 (See full changelog)

• Beta Release
  • BETA UPDATE, Dialogue reply options exist for both LS, and DS, instead of only being for Neutral PC reply options.
  • 1.0 Release
  • 1.10 Removed "Joshy" from the list of PC replies, re-install if you wish, otherwise you'll have a random "josh" floating in your replies to the Handmaiden.
  • 1.20 NOW WITH LIPS! The custom line if PC is neutral, will now have lips moving with the line!
  • 1.30 Expanded availability of training option, now it can be asked along with every other question under the "You may ask" reply by the Handmaiden, prior to this point it was less accessible.
  • 1.30 To get this mod working with international versions, you'll have to edit the dlg file with the dlgconv to set it to your language, then this mod will function as it does with the U.S./English Version of the game.

Wasn't the splicing done by Sith Holocron? You may want to update the readme of this mod to include this correct information if I am right.

Thanks for making this. I will use it when I replay Kotor 2.

Wasn't the splicing done by Sith Holocron? You may want to update the readme of this mod to include this correct information if I am right.

No, I did not put any splicing by SH into the mod. Otherwise, you would be correct.

Thanks for making this. I will use it when I replay Kotor 2.

Hope you enjoy it!

"Joshy" ???

Hey so I just downloaded the mod and installed it with TSL patcher and for some reason I still dont get the option to train Handmaiden in the game. Theres no dialogue options for it. I have Kotor 2 on steam, and the mods I have are the TSLRCM, improved cockpit skybox mod, the extra feats mod and I'm about to download M4-78. Pls help would be much appreciated .

Hey so I just downloaded the mod and installed it with TSL patcher and for some reason I still dont get the option to train Handmaiden in the game. Theres no dialogue options for it. I have Kotor 2 on steam, and the mods I have are the TSLRCM, improved cockpit skybox mod, the extra feats mod and I'm about to download M4-78. Pls help would be much appreciated .

Just a few questions first: Do you have the Handmaiden as a party member?

Have you maxed out her influence and converted her to be a jedi like the Vanilla game allows you to do (my mod doesn't add the option to train her to be a jedi).

My mod allows you to teach some elements of the force to her IF she's already a Jedi, such as Force Focus form, or Juyo Form, or Beast Control (force power). Therefore, unless you have her as a jedi, then my mod won't take effect until she becomes a jedi. 

Just a few questions first: Do you have the Handmaiden as a party member?

Have you maxed out her influence and converted her to be a jedi like the Vanilla game allows you to do (my mod doesn't add the option to train her to be a jedi).

My mod allows you to teach some elements of the force to her IF she's already a Jedi, such as Force Focus form, or Juyo Form, or Beast Control (force power). Therefore, unless you have her as a jedi, then my mod won't take effect until she becomes a jedi. 

Yeah, I'm pretty far into the game. I've turned her into a jedi already but was wondering why I couldn't teach her techniques as you said, so I downloaded this mod. For some reason it didn't add the dialogue for it, when I go talk to her it still doesn't show up. Did I install it right? I just ran the patcher like it said in the read me.

Yeah, I'm pretty far into the game. I've turned her into a jedi already but was wondering why I couldn't teach her techniques as you said, so I downloaded this mod. For some reason it didn't add the dialogue for it, when I go talk to her it still doesn't show up. Did I install it right? I just ran the patcher like it said in the read me.

Did you speak to her on the Ebon Hawk or when she was a current party member on any planet?

I put the option as "Your training must continue, and I have much to teach." This option should appear after she says "Yes?" Try changing locations before speaking to her and/or Ebon Hawk and any planet. 

I will update this so that it shows up under the reply options to "You may ask" thus making it any option in almost every dialogue branch she has. 

Did you speak to her on the Ebon Hawk or when she was a current party member on any planet?

I put the option as "Your training must continue, and I have much to teach." This option should appear after she says "Yes?" Try changing locations before speaking to her and/or Ebon Hawk and any planet. 

I will update this so that it shows up under the reply options to "You may ask" thus making it any option in almost every dialogue branch she has. 

Yeah I've spoken to her on the ebon hawk. I haven't tried it with as a companion on a planet however, could that be it? Theres no option for it after she says yes.. I have the steam version so was there anything else I needed to do in installation ? All I did was run the TSL patcher.

Yeah I've spoken to her on the ebon hawk. I haven't tried it with as a companion on a planet however, could that be it? Theres no option for it after she says yes.. I have the steam version so was there anything else I needed to do in installation ? All I did was run the TSL patcher.

If you have the steam version, do you also have any mods you are subscribed to in Steam workshop? It might be that you have a mod conflict you are unaware of. Or it could be something else, but I've test this out and was able to get it to work when I had the handmaiden on a planet, didn't try the ebon hawk though. So try talking to her on a planet and see if you can get it to work. Additionally, I updated the file so you may want to either a) reinstall, or B) copy and paste only Handmaiden.DLG file into your override. The update should* allow you to speak to her on the Ebon Hawk as well as on any planet.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

7 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

JoeOGrant, AndiCRIMSON, Bing (1), tacomcnacho, Galactic00, JDub96, rkocour, searedtuner