• Views: 638
  • Downloads: 100
  • Approved by: Fair Strides
  • Approved on: 05 December 2017 - 06:36 AM
  • K1R Compatible: Yes

Download K1 Main Menu Widescreen Fix 1.0

* * * * * 8 Votes

Screenshots

This is a companion to my TSL Main Menu Model Fix for Widescreen mod. In a similar manner, it adjusts the model file for K1's main menu so that it properly fills the full screen width of widescreen aspect ratios (i.e. 16:9, 16:10). It is designed to be used in conjunction with ndix UR’s KotOR High Resolution Menus mod (as pictured).

Because the original vanilla background texture is very low resolution, it looks pretty terrible when scaled up to fullscreen at 1080 (or above). I created a new, higher resolution background texture that approximates the same look.

Obviously this mod will not be compatible with any other mod that also alters/replaces the menu model. As mentioned, it is intended to be used with ndix UR’s UI mod, and serves no real purpose without that mod.

N.B.: This is NOT a widescreen mod! This is just an addition for when you are already using a widescreen mod like UniWS.

Installation Instructions
Extract the archive, copy the MDL, MDX, and TGA files, and paste them into your Override folder.

Acknowledgements
Thanks to bead-v for MDLEdit and KOTORMax that made editing and compiling the menu model possible.

Thanks to ndix UR for testing the mod and various discussions pertaining to its development, as well as all the behind-the-scenes work in getting the new mod tools off the ground.

Screenshots

Screenshots

Congratulations on this excellent work, unfortunately I can't comment on the topic directly. 

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

• 1,005 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 193 Total Authors
  • 1,788,235 Total Downloads
  • Train The Handmaiden BETA Latest File
  • jc2 Latest Submitter

42 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

8 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users

Deadput, tcbarnett, eyutian, ToitleBomber, ERN, Bing (1), Digitex117, Rakk, Google (1), BigFeta69