SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 26 2017 02:28 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 03 2017 08:25 AM
- File Size: 6.24MB
- Views: 3311
- Downloads: 402
- Approved by: Sith Holocron
- Approved on: 26 August 2017 - 06:51 PM
- TSLRCM Compatible: Yes
Download JC's Supermodel Fix for K2 1.28 Votes
Supermodel Animation Fix
This is a fix for a number of issues present on the supermodels, the stock animations used for most characters in the game.
First, Obsidian added several combat animation variations for K2, but they messed up a couple of the names, causing the game to play animations that don't exist and resulting in characters freezing in place. This mod fixes that.
Also, the animations for dual blasters had the hand objects in the incorrect positions. For male characters, the blasters would clip through the hands, and for female characters they would hover above the hands. I've restored them to the positions they were in K1.
I have also changed the melee running animations to match how they are in K1. I included this as an optional part of the installation as it's an issue of preference rather than a straightforward fix.
What's New in Version 1.2 (See full changelog)
- Added optional K1 style running for melee animations.
- 1,029 Total Files
- 19 Total Categories
- 197 Total Authors
- 1,919,217 Total Downloads
- Fixed Hologram Models and Admiralty Redux for TSLRCM Latest File
- DarthParametric Latest Submitter