ZM90

Official K1R Progress Thread

@milestails - same here.

@ZM90 - don't apologize; after all, we're getting something for free. Sorry if our anxiety as placed any unnecessary pressure on you guys :)

Also, not to go too off-topic, but when will the 2nd part of K1R be completed or how long will it take? You know --> the project that deals with Bastila on Korriban and so on? Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes (too lazy right now :P).

You guys would have the mod in your hands already if it weren't for the Pazaak Tournament but I basically said that K1R wouldn't be complete without the tourney so it must be in 1.0.  So yeah you can blame the delays on my insistence of the Pazaak Tourney, I think you will find the delays have been well worth it though.  Apologies for the continued wait guys.

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. The beta has been great to play around with, i'm itching for release. Thanks for all the hard work

Oh man I just heard that it's coming out soon. I cant wait. Though I have a question, have you guys tested the other popular mods to see if they are compatible? If not, that's fine - I can wait a bit longer until that's been found out. Either way, great job guys!

My guess, is, that it Might be released on Christmas this year, or the next. Either way, i'll pay attention as i visit this place. I say "might" cause, sometimes you think it will arrive ahead of schedule... you know, a surprise...

My guess, is, that it might be released on Christmas this year, or the next. Either way, I'll pay attention as i visit this place. I say "might" cause, sometimes you think it will arrive ahead of schedule... you know, a surprise...

The only problem with that idea is that there isn't a schedule. ;)

I'm fine with the waiting. I'm just glad it's actually going to happen. This will most likely get me play K1 again finally after such a long time.

Are you going to release beta verion in this year? I mean version avaiable to finnish the game with.

Lel, I remember I thought in 2012 that probably I gonna play this mod in 2013. Its almost 2015 now and there is no even beta version. Do you have problem with smth or perhaps you need help? If so what kind of help you need? Tools, people?

Are you going to release beta verion in this year? I mean version avaiable to finnish the game with.

Lel, I remember I thought in 2012 that probably I gonna play this mod in 2013. Its almost 2015 now and there is no even beta version. Do you have problem with smth or perhaps you need help? If so what kind of help you need? Tools, people?

Well, right now, we don't intend to release a beta version anymore.

You see, were really close to finishing the mod, mostly just a few areas to touch-up, so there wouldn't be much point in releasing a beta...

Well, right now, we don't intend to release a beta version anymore.

You see, were really close to finishing the mod, mostly just a few areas to touch-up, so there wouldn't be much point in releasing a beta...

Resonable. I call that great news. Thanks.

You will all be happy to know that the Pazzak Tournament is 99% done and will be done within the next few days.  We are then going to move to the polishing/bug fixing state.  There is still no official release date yet but stay tuned, who knows we *might* surprise you.

• Like 1

I need some clarification (preferably from someone on the K1R team).

Initially, or very early-on, I remember this project being split into two parts. The 2nd part was to deal with stuff that would be restored but couldn't be nicely integrated into the main game or would affect the story in a negative/unwanted way (the most prominent example of which was Bastila on Korriban).

Is this still the case (the 2nd part's coming later)... or is the project all-in-one now? (for lack of better wording)

Thanks!!

• Like 1

I need some clarification (preferably from someone on the K1R team).

Initially, or very early-on, I remember this project being split into two parts. The 2nd part was to deal with stuff that would be restored but couldn't be nicely integrated into the main game or would affect the story in a negative/unwanted way (the most prominent example of which was Bastila on Korriban).

Is this still the case (the 2nd part's coming later)... or is the project all-in-one now? (for lack of better wording)

Thanks!!

Bastila on Korriban will be released on the same day K1R is released as a expansion and others will come at a later date.

Just a suggestion ZM90: make an installer with radio buttons that allows you to choose which extra content you want installed; if any at all -- Bastila on Korriban, and possibly other expansions when they are later released by the K1R team.

That way people don't need to download separate files and it can all be integrated into the one installer. I don't know if this is possible or how hard this would be, but yeah, my suggestion :D

You can still have separate file downloads but a lot of great fan-patches/mods that I use have this option and it's extremely handy. Thanks yet again.

Just a suggestion ZM90: make an installer with radio buttons that allows you to choose which extra content you want installed; if any at all -- Bastila on Korriban, and possibly other expansions when they are later released by the K1R team.

That way people don't need to download separate files and it can all be integrated into the one installer. I don't know if this is possible or how hard this would be, but yeah, my suggestion :D

You can still have separate file downloads but a lot of great fan-patches/mods that I use have this option and it's extremely handy. Thanks yet again.

I have thought of that and we will probably do something like that once all K1R expansions are done/released so it will end up being sort of like a ultimate edition for K1R.

Sorry for being annoying by posting time and time again, but one more thing I must simply ask *I promise*

Are you aware of the "Bastila romance bug"? Essentially: after the male Revan kisses her and she retreats to a section of the ship, IF you talk to her afterwards about your relationship, the game effectively cancels your relationship with her. I call this a bug because many others do and there is a popular mod/fix that was made in response to this, entitled "Bastila Romance Glitch Fix" (version 2.0 now and now fixes many Bastila-related bugs).

Like I said, I'm not sure about this and I trust you guys have dealt with all the other bugs that are more-known in this game, but as the mod author states in the description of said mod "If you talk to Bastila what happened between them after Revan has a kiss with her, it breaks the romance and Bastila will not pledge to be Revan's lover on top of the Rakatan Temple".

I have a announcement to make.

The Manaan Pazzak Tournament is finished.  We are about to enter the bug fixing and polishing state.

Here's a little teaser for you all it's a video from Fair Strides of a part of the Pazzak Tourney and it includes a good shot of the Holo-Roster.

• Like 4

I personally like the concept of how the holoroster animates.

Is the Mando VO original? If so, it sounds very good :)

I personally like the concept of how the holoroster animates.

Is the Mando VO original? If so, it sounds very good :D

Yes, it's Zhaboka.:)

Mind you, I've asked him to re-do that first line.

• Like 1

Not to sound rude, but could someone address the past comment I've made on this page? :P

Not very important; but I like knowing certain things are aware of to the teams behind mods.