This is the problem I'm having, I have already posted it to Reddit.

From what Snigaroo said on the subreddit, it's probably the robe mods that I have installed that seems to have issues with Melee animations.

The robe mods I have installed are Force Fashion II and Lore Keeper Robes. I have never had this issue before.

My questions now is if I was able to go in and fix the animation issues, how would I do so? I assume I would use KotorTool, but what would be the hypothetical steps I would need to take?

2 hours ago, Malak1147 said:

...it's probably the robe mods that I have installed that seems to have issues with Melee animations.

The robe mods I have installed are Force Fashion II and Lore Keeper Robes...

Is the latter mod and what's shown in the video refers to this? Anyway, I downloaded and it doesn't seem to include any model so it won't likely screw up the animations. You should check in your 'Override' folder if there's any instance of PMBIM/PFBIM file [MDL/MDX]. Most likely one of them [depends of which gender you played as] is root of the problems. They should be the name of the robe model as the relevant texture labelled as PMBIxx/PFBIxx. You could also mention if you find any Supermodel [MDL/MDX file initialized with S_] as they could be the culprit too.

...if I was able to go in and fix the animation issues, how would I do so?

By my perspective it should be adequate only to replace the suspected robe model with the vanilla one [extracted from the game files] take off the relevant robe model and let the game use the vanilla assets. Aside of that I don't know how to fix an animation issues myself.

And as a friendly reminder; any mods that does not includes MDL/MDX files will not seems to cause animations issues.

Edited by ebmar

This is definetely a model problem. In fact, female padawan robe model was always known to have issuises if it were compiled with old MDLOps versions (I have no idea how it works with new ones or MDLEdit).

Like @ebmar said, try to remove PFBIM.MDL and PFBIM.MDX from your override and see what happens.

• Like 1