Sith Holocron

UPDATE: Credit Videos (for TSLRCM only)

JCarter426 and Zbyl2 are discussing the finer points of the credit video at this time. However, I don't want you folks to think the video is coming right away - there's the matter of previous engagements they have to deal with, a vacation, rendering the video with a new document format, and things of this nature. The very earliest we'll see anything will be early September.

Transparency is a beautiful thing.

• Like 9

The topic suggests that credits for TSLRCM 1.8.5 and M4-78EP 1.3 will be coming out even later. Is this true, or is this only my assumption?

TSLRCM credits could come as soon as Sept 5th (unless, for whatever reason, they're still not ready before them). That's the earliest, as that's when I'm coming back from holidays.

Note that it'll probably still be the same version of the mod as the one currently uploaded here, just with the credits (that you're going to skip anyway :P ), so if you were thinking of holding out until we upload it - don't.

I don't know about M4-78EP, depends on when I get my 2nd hard drive back - a friend of mine borrowed it recently, and it had all M4-78 related files on it, including the installer, so I can't do anything without it.

• Like 6

TSLRCM's credits are basically already done, and I could release those whenever Zbyl is ready, but... at the last minute I decided to redo them from scratch because I'm fussy about having a proper template for when I need to do this again. And since I have a few extra weeks anyway, I want to do that. But I don't want want to hold it up so they'll be ready in whatever form necessary by the time Zbyl's vacation is over.

• Like 4

The TSLRCM credits were rendered by JCarter426.  Awaiting Zbyl2 to return home next month so he has the chance to review the credits videos.  (Yes, videos. Two versions were rendered of the TSLRCM credits.)

• Like 2

So.... hate to beat a dead horse, but is there any chance at all of TSLRCM being back up on this site any time soon? I understand everyone has a life with things going on in it, but I have to comment, especially considering the content of the posts in this very thread, things are beginning to seem absurd. This has been an ongoing issue for around 4 months, now, I believe. RCM's availability has come into question more than once, and I've seen some fans wondering if the mod is dead entirely without explanation. ModDB is not as well known a place for RCM, and some players are unable or unwilling to use the Steam workshop version - and at that, the latest version of M4-78 is available exclusively through the latter avenue. I'm not sure if older versions are available anywhere online

What should have been a relatively quick and easy fix, even if a temporary solution of making a movie silent or even removing it until the issue was resolved, has ended up becoming something that's gone on for months, potentially approaching time taking the better half of a whole year. So, for the sake of the Kotor fan community at large, just what's going on?

• Like 3

So.... hate to beat a dead horse, but is there any chance at all of TSLRCM being back up on this site any time soon?

TSLRCM has been back for a while now, it now doesn't include credits until credits are made for them. May I ask how did you not notice?

• Like 1

TSLRCM has been back for a while now, it now doesn't include credits until credits are made for them. May I ask how did you not notice?

....Screw me, that's how

Well, my point about M4 and the fact RCM has no credits remains, anyways

• Like 1

One should add that the Version with credits was supposed to drop More than a month ago as well and hasn't.

And there hasn't been a word on M4 either...

Yeah, I wonder why there hasn't been an upload of M4's 1.3 version on this site yet. It's still not visible on deadly stream, even when logged in as a member. There's the 1.2 version on moddb.com though.