index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1069

File Name: A Better Mira

File Submitter: corpsecotillion

File Submitted: 14 Apr 2017

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

Have you ever noticed that Mira's poofy hair looks like a split top dinner roll?

Her hairstyle in the concept art is wonderful and I always felt that her head model just kind of missed the mark. So I made some seriously heavy edits to the model and texture of PFHC05 until I came up with something a little more fitting for our friendly neighborhood bounty hunter. Her clothes have new colors to match the new vibe she's got going on also, and I reworked the neckline of her shirt a little.

No .2da files in this so it's just a drag and drop installation.

--corpsecotillion

Click here to download this file

Hmm, interesting. I really like how you gave her skin a lot more depth, but I'm not sure I like the new hairstyle or the fact that she has a PC face, one I use regularly. It also looks pretty grainy. This is one to try out in game for sure. I have my hopes.

It's based on PFHC05 but I made edits to the face also, not just the hair. Her jawline, cheeks, chin, lips, and nose have all been altered and should look different from the vanilla when compared side by side. Her texture isn't high res and I will probably rework the entire thing at some point instead... Her hair basically is just a recolored vanilla texture so yeah it's probably not the best at this stage

On 6/4/2020 at 1:07 PM, WhattheheyDuDe said:

For some reason it won't work for me Mira keeps showing up with the correct head shape But no color. Any Ideas?

I have the same problem. The clothes work. The head shape works but it has no color. I play it on Steam

Mira Error.jpg

2 minutes ago, helloHELLO said:

I have the same problem.

The mod author is not following this thread. PM the author.

On 6/15/2020 at 2:38 PM, WhattheheyDuDe said:

How did you solve it?

These are my Mira files in the Override folder. It should work for you. Just download my ZIP and copy it into Override.

Picture.PNG

Mira Override.zip

On 6/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, helloHELLO said:

These are my Mira files in the Override folder. It should work for you. Just download my ZIP and copy it into Override.

What did you do to the files?

On 6/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, helloHELLO said:

Picture.PNG

Mira Override.zip 864.01 kB · 3 downloads

Awesome only one problem. her teeth keep trying to come out of her mouth.