Sign in to follow this  
Marauder

MOD:Marauder Fix Pack

Marauder Fix Pack

Marauder Fix Pack for KotOR II: TSL

There is a new version 1.0.5, make sure to grab the 1.0.5 version of the zip.

-Description-

A collection of my fixes to upgrade items that had wrong descriptions or properties. It combines all the fixes I have done for TSL.

-Fixes (incomplete list)-

• Fixed the Mandalorian Chamber Mark III doing 3-17 damage instead of 2-16 as in the description.

• Barab Ore Ingot now correctly shows 2-12 fire damage in the description instead of 2-16.

• Targetting Scope Mark I was changed to show that it in fact has a slow effect like the others and not a stun effect.

• Corrected Ion Cell Mark II to show that it does Ion damage like the others instead of Bludgeoning damage.

• Birestorative underlay Mark III (u_a_unde_14) was missing the word "upgradeable." at the end of it's description.

• Hurrikaine Crystal description changed to mention the property On Hit: Knockdown DC 18 which was missing before.

• Firkrann Crystal changed to show that it does Ion damage vs droids instead of regular Ion damage which was missing before.

• Various whitespace fixes.

• Various missing colons after "Massive Criticals".

• Fix for Ostrine edge not showing the requirements to use it.

• Added missing return carriage for Solari crystal.

• Many robes were missing part of their descriptions that mark them as upgradeable.

• Droid Anatomy Description Fix is now included in main install

-Installation-

Just double-click MarauderFixPackK2.exe, confirm your choice then tell the installer where the game path is.

-Compatibility-

For now this is still not compatible with 90SK's TSL Loot & Immersion Upgrade, but this will probably happen in the next point release.

This mod will not overwrite anything however, meaning you can safely use it and still get some of the fixes whilst using other mods.

-Copying-

You have permission to alter this mod and redistribute your modified versions. I'm happy for you to repackage it, include it in your own mods, or upload it anywhere you like. I only ask to be mentioned as the original author of the mod.

-Credits-

Made with Fred Tetra's Kotor Tool

Uses TSL Patcher for installing the mod

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/16/2016
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

If this isn't already in TSLRCM, you might want to consider asking them to add it whenever you finish, if you're ok with that.

• Like 1