gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

yeah I think I did manage to come by an 'new old stock' copy from the UK.

I am going to try the 1.0a patch and the 1.0b patch.

I will be sure to let everyone know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks again for the suggestions and advice.

Guest ZZGashi

I am not sure what is causing my game to crash, but, every time I get to the battle for Khoonda and the mercenaries start attacking that is when it crashes. I do not think there are any conflicting mods, as I had only had one problem up until that point, which was meeting Sion on the Harbinger, kept crashing at that point too. I have played the game with pretty much all the same mods installed and have not had problems, the only thing I can think of is something with TSLRCM 1.7, since I played earlier versions without any problems, or my computer, those have been the only major changes.

Any help is appreciated, thank-you.

Edit: I have found the problem installed the wrong version of a mod that was for the first game, not TSL.

List your mods, because that "one problem" you mentioned having means something is conflicting with the RCM. For example, my problem was that at the start of the Battle of Telos I appeared in the hangar at Citadel Station instead of the Ithorian Compound. The end result was that I could never get the canon ending (Malachor V destroyed using the Mass Shadow Generator) because the HK Factory would not trigger.

I ended up having to completely reinstall the game as well as all my mods.

I apologize if these have been pointed out already, but here are a few off the top of my head:

- Sion doesn't properly choke Atton if Atton loses to him on Malachor V.

- Numerous screen glitches during Kreia's entrance to the Jedi Council area on Dantooine (could be my fault).

- Kreia's hood is transparent during a cutscene on Malachor V when she's with Sion.

I apologize if these have been pointed out already, but here are a few off the top of my head:

- Sion doesn't properly choke Atton if Atton loses to him on Malachor V.

- Numerous screen glitches during Kreia's entrance to the Jedi Council area on Dantooine (could be my fault).

- Kreia's hood is transparent during a cutscene on Malachor V when she's with Sion.

I don't know exactly about others but as for Kreia's transparent hood, I reported it waaay back after 1.6a. Hassat Hunter made a nice little fix for me at the time (together with some music supressing issue fixes). I would think it was incorporated into 1.7...

Korriban:

- After the battle with Darth Sion where Kreia tells the player that there will be some other time to confront him, the player runs away and Sion chases the PC. The game then crashes. My companions are Mical/The Disciple and Bao-Dur.

Hello. I am having an issue with the mod and hope you would assist me in resolving it.

I recently installed my copy of TSL along tih the 1.0b patch. Once I boarded the Ebon Hawk for the first time, the game crashed. I had to restart my computer before the game would even run again; it just kept crashing once I got past the launcher.

Upon reloading my save, I boarded the Ebon Hawk again, and during the laser turret sequence, the game crashed once again. I yet again restarted my PC and now the game will not run at all, simply crashes once I run it.

I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Hello. I am having an issue with the mod and hope you would assist me in resolving it.

I recently installed my copy of TSL along tih the 1.0b patch. Once I boarded the Ebon Hawk for the first time, the game crashed. I had to restart my computer before the game would even run again; it just kept crashing once I got past the launcher.

Upon reloading my save, I boarded the Ebon Hawk again, and during the laser turret sequence, the game crashed once again. I yet again restarted my PC and now the game will not run at all, simply crashes once I run it.

I would appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Hi, this problem is (at 99% probability) not associated with TSLRCM, so it doesn't belong here. Rather this is incompatibility of the game itself with your Windows version. Running Windows Vista or 7? Nevermind, the crashes are fixable (though not entirely, because the game engine sucks) by replacing a tiny mmss2.dll file with a fixed one. It is easy to find it on the Internet. Fingers crossed! :-)

@ Yuri; Other mods?

@ Atton; Already fixed.

Yes, I have two other mods. I forgot the name of this particular mod but it's where the player is given additional Force powers like Chain Lightning, Force Bombard, etc. I love using those powers though! LOL. Another mod I use is the one where the lightsabers have improved blade textures and unique hilt designs. I also used the "Black underwear for the female Exile" mod. I installed those mods prior to installing TSLRCM v1.7 and the fix that you provided.

I have problems to report.

1) On Dantooine, after Mandalore battles Esok the "<character name>'s Armored Robe" (In this case, the character name I am using is the canonical name of the Jedi Exile, Meetra Surik.) is gone and the Exile is left in her underwear.

2) In the Battle of Telos, after I helped the Onderon soldiers stop the Sith sabotage, I am to go to the Ravager with Mandalore and Visas to confront Darth Nihilus. Before we go there, we have this little chit-chat where Mandalore told Kelborn and Zuka that they will be coming along and Visas tells me that she will also come along. When I select "Let's go.", the movie that shows the Republic forces arrive plays and when the movie is finished, the game then fades to black. After that, nothing happens.

I hope these issues will be fixed soon. And when will TSLRCM v1.8 be released? I am excited and am waiting for it.

2) In the Battle of Telos, after I helped the Onderon soldiers stop the Sith sabotage, I am to go to the Ravager with Mandalore and Visas to confront Darth Nihilus. Before we go there, we have this little chit-chat where Mandalore told Kelborn and Zuka that they will be coming along and Visas tells me that she will also come along. When I select "Let's go.", the movie that shows the Republic forces arrive plays and when the movie is finished, the game then fades to black. After that, nothing happens.

You said to Atton that Revan was Dark Side, didn't you? Then TSLRCM 1.7 Ravager Black Screen Fix should help you.

You said to Atton that Revan was Dark Side, didn't you? Then TSLRCM 1.7 Ravager Black Screen Fix should help you.

I think I did. I don't anymore remember. I already deleted the savegame file for it.

Thanks for the tip!

Edit: I remember telling Atton that Revan is Dark Side. Because when the Exile departed Telos, Admiral Cede was the one who contacted Lt. Dol Grenn, implying that Carth is indeed dead by that time.

The subtitles don't exactly quote what Nikko says.

untitled.bmp

What is Riiken doing in the Western Square? (After freeing Daghon Gent)

untitled1.bmp

Also in the map of the Onderon Merchant Square, a map note saying "Western Square" needs to be added

And the map of the Western square needs a map note saying "Merchant Square"

Why is Mandalore wearing Jedi Robes:

untitled4.bmp

And the game crashes after I defeat the mandalorian using Mandalore

The subtitles don't exactly quote what Nikko says.

Don't even open the screenshot and already know we fixed it for 1.8 xD

*Opens it*

Well, different one than the one I expected, but they were all fixed regardless, including this one.

What is Riiken doing in the Western Square? (After freeing Daghon Gent)

Being a resolution to the quest where you relieve the captains of their function. Totally intended behavior, no bug.

Also in the map of the Onderon Merchant Square, a map note saying "Western Square" needs to be added

And the map of the Western square needs a map note saying "Merchant Square"

Why is Mandalore wearing Jedi Robes:

That's Azkul btw... but that's the PC's clone. You either...

1) Have a custom head that couldn't be copied over.

2) Saved and reloaded. It doesn't place the PC head over Azkul if you do that.

And the game crashes after I defeat the mandalorian using Mandalore

That was an issue if you didn't have 3 party members when starting the fight. Already fixed for 1.8.

That's Azkul btw... but that's the PC's clone. You either...

1) Have a custom head that couldn't be copied over.

2) Saved and reloaded. It doesn't place the PC head over Azkul if you do that.

Yup, I saved and reloaded. The game didn't crash when I took HK-47 with me too (3rd party member) so thanks a lot :)

And regarding the map notes?

And also G0-T0 doesn't stop the HK-50's from attacking you when he's in your party and you encounter them on any planet. Why?

. . . and also G0-T0 doesn't stop the HK-50's from attacking you when he's in your party and you encounter them on any planet. Why?

G0-T0 discusses the HK-50's in a few of his conversations. Reasoning explaining why the HK-50's continue to attack after he rescinds his bounty can be inferred from them. Examples follow:

This may not only refer to the HK-50's but some of the other bounty hunters as well. From his first conversation with the PC on his yacht . . .

"Assassins? No. Some of the bounty hunters on Nar Shaddaa however have chosen to interpret my commands in a manner not of my choosing. You are no value to me dead."

- On how G0-T0 "met" the HK-50's

"The assassin droids? I have encountered some, purchased the service of others."

- How G0-T0 arranged the HK-50's services

"Why, I asked them to. To be honest, I believe that was always their intention [tracking the Exile] but it seems their directive was dormant for some time."

- Why the HK-50's haven't stopped stalking the Exile since the rescinding of the bounty

"Unless you shut them down at the source, they will be stalking you until you are captured or terminated."

This implies - though they may have formerly "worked for G0-T0" - they always were following their own directives and are not bothered by any concerns of reprisal from G0-T0's syndicate.

- Why G0-T0 isn't concerned enough to stop them

"Because their behavior is predictable, of course. By monitoring their presence, I know which worlds will suffer civil wars, planetary conflicts, and Republic bombardment."

G0-T0 sees the HK-50's as hedging his bets. He's a "businessman" - his words - and having advance information enables his to work more efficiently.

- Why G0-T0 isn't concerned enough to stop them

"If you were a Jedi, they could not kill you anyway. If they could, then you are useless to me."

I'm Having an issue, after I talk with Carth in the Citadel. Kreia comes up to Sion, and teaches him a lesson, but after Kreia says: "Spare Me.. Yes." the Screen goes black, but the conversation goes on. Then it's interrupted by a cutscene of the Ebon Hawk's crashing on Malachor V, and then goes back to Kreia's last 2 sentence. Then the screen goes black, and this is the end. I still can Reach the Menu, and see the cursor, but nothing moves. What is the Problem??

BTW, I saved the Game there, and Loaded it from the Black screen, and Suddenly I'm outside the place where Kreia and Sion talked to Each other, but I feel like I'm missing something.. :/

Please Help me Out.

You've got USM right?

Enable cheats and use the code (without quotes) "warp 901mal" to continue.

You've got USM right?

Enable cheats and use the code (without quotes) "warp 901mal" to continue.

Will I miss out on anything?

Oh, and more importantly is this glitch will ever be fixed? :D

Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this:

I just finished all but the last part of Nar Shaddaa and my party was fighting to get out of the flophouse and into the Ebon Hawk; Somehow as he was in my party, I managed to drag out the fact that HK47 could pinpoint the 50's location by killing three groups. Immediately after this conversation I was met with two groups on my way back to the Hawk' with incremental completion of my goal, and that's where things go wrong...

I go to the last planet that I can before the epic battle on Telos; in this case, Korriban, and am beset by a third group of hk50s. I am relieved at the fact that all three were spawned before the endgame, so I follow the quest's guidance and talk to HK47 on the Ebon Hawk. He has no further dialogue options and furthermore, he is suffering a bout of amnesia when I mention his finding the factory.

Did I perhaps make a mistake in activating this quest at the last minute or is it supposed to trigger after I have visited every planet; in the thrall of the endgame? If this is endgame material, why does it say in the quest notes to talk to HK on the Ebon Hawk?

The only mods I have that are "said" to conflict are the admiralty mod which I edited the Appearance.2da to make compatible and maybe the kreia clothing change; which to my knowlege are merely cosmetic.

Edit

-(oh yeah, and my cheat console won't activate no matter what magic I try to use, so warping won't work for me, but I think this has been a problem since before I used TSCLRM; I'm just mentioning it so you know that I can't warp to the factory to solve it)-

Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this:

I just finished all but the last part of Nar Shaddaa and my party was fighting to get out of the flophouse and into the Ebon Hawk; Somehow as he was in my party, I managed to drag out the fact that HK47 could pinpoint the 50's location by killing three groups. Immediately after this conversation I was met with two groups on my way back to the Hawk' with incremental completion of my goal, and that's where things go wrong...

I go to the last planet that I can before the epic on Telos; in this case, Korriban, and am beset by a third group of hk50s. I am relieved at the fact that all three were spawned before the endgame, so I follow the quest's guidance and talk to HK47 on the Ebon Hawk. He has no further dialogue options and furthermore, he is suffering a bout of amnesia when I mention his finding the factory.

Did I perhaps make a mistake in activating this quest at the last minute or is it supposed to trigger after I have visited every planet; in the thrall of the endgame? If this is endgame material, why does it say in the quest notes to talk to HK on the Ebon Hawk?

The only mods I have that are "said" to conflict are the admiralty mod which I edited the Appearance.2da to make compatible and maybe the kreia clothing change; which to my knowlege are merely cosmetic.

Once you've dealt with three groups, you actually don't have to talk with HK again. When you board the Hawk(either after you finish Korriban, or right away if you go back there, having saved after trying to speak with HK47), you should get a cutscene where HK47 "interrogates" a HK50 model. Getting this scene means you will deal with the factory at one point during the endgame.

Hopefully I didn't spoil anything.