gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Guest Gandomyr

Yup. IIRC it's an issue with the Ultimate Sound Mod. At least it was a modconflict. So, which you got?

Yes, I installed several mods from the "Mod Compatibility List for TSLRCM 1.8" topic. Thought those mods would be compatible with 1.7 too. Guess I was wrong. Do you know of a way to make that power icon disappear?

Nope, that's just an issue with the mod itself. Happens with all versions of TSLCRM.

Also, there have been many (and I mean many) claims to the cause of the Onderon crashing. From Kreia to HK to having lightsabers out. So far none proved true bar real randomness.

Guest feonoef

Hi, can anyone help me out? I've just entered the Trayus Academy (immediately after the cutscene where Goto gets destroyed) but I can't go anywhere cos none of the doors are selectable. I have the following mods:

1)USM

2)Atton as PC

3)Stoffe's Improved AI (updated)

4)Beancounter's Hardcore

5)Darth Shan's K1 and TSL Difficulty Option

6)Assassin to Dark Jedi Conversion

Does anyone know of a fix for the glitch? Thanks a lot. (I think the whereami armband might be able to fix the problem but that point is moot since I cannot access the console - even after uninstalling the microsoft eHOme thingie on my laptop.)

PS: A big thanks to the creators of this mod. I haven't played Kotor II in years and this mod gave me just enough incentive to pick it up again.

Guest caedus77

Well, I just have to say that you guys did a damn awesome job by doing this mod. The Game looks like it was supposed to be. I'm somewhere in middle of gameplay on Nar Shadda (which is now long as hell). Nevertheless I encounter few bugs, like swoop race for example or korriban leaving academy crash. Also funny thing is that when I'm about to rescue my character from goto I can walk around Nar Shadda playing Atton as 'main' character along with Mira and T3 basically doing everything I want, I mean, picking quests finishing the old ones etc. I don't know if that was intended but it seem weird. However it's very well balanced now (and that revan's vision in tomb.. just wow, super upgrade). Keep it up guyz! You may also want to add Sith Lord Armor pack by Shem and Main Menu Nihilus Restoration mod to your Compability List.

Guest magberro

Hey there, I've run into a little bit of a stop in the transition between Telos station and the Ravager. I just talked to Mandalore saying that I'm ready to depart from Telos station and the cinematic showing the republic fleet's arrival plays. However, in the next section Carth Onsai shows up and just stands there are a Republic soldier types at a terminal in the background (I hear the clicking of the soldier so it's not frozen). I guess the dialogue won't trigger?

I'm running the ultimate saber mod with TSLRCM 1.7. Anyway if there's a work around or a fix I'd be much obliged for help.

Computer info--

AMD Turion Dual Core Mobile M520 2.30 HZ

Windows 7 - 64bit

ATI Radeon HD 4200

Hey there, I've run into a little bit of a stop in the transition between Telos station and the Ravager. I just talked to Mandalore saying that I'm ready to depart from Telos station and the cinematic showing the republic fleet's arrival plays. However, in the next section Carth Onsai shows up and just stands there are a Republic soldier types at a terminal in the background (I hear the clicking of the soldier so it's not frozen). I guess the dialogue won't trigger?

I'm running the Ultimate Saber Mod with TSLRCM 1.7. Anyway if there's a work around or a fix I'd be much obliged for help.

Computer info--

AMD Turion™ Dual Core Mobile M520 2.30 HZ

Windows 7 - 64bit

ATI Radeon HD 4200

USM is your problem. There are way too many conflicts between the two mods.

• Like 1

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

Hello.

Small problem I noticed on Peragus when playing a female Exile. After you found the miner uniform and the conversation with atton triggers, you tell him you found some clothes and he says "damnit!".

The camera angle is wrong while he says "damnit", we barely get to see the top of his head. Before and after that line the camera is fine.

Also a couple of spelling errors you surely have noticed :

1)On Nar Shadaa when Mira Atton and T3 are about to fight their way through the docks, Mira says "}Uh-oh... we've got insects".

2)On the Ebon Hawk when Kreia finally reveals herself to Mical : "You're a wasted pawn of the Republic [...blablah...], your nai?ve love for others"

3)On Onderon when discussing about Vaklu and Talia with the two aliens with Visas in your party, if you support Taila she disapproves and you get a chance to say "Do not judge solely be what is, but by what it may become".

Guest Wile-E-Coyote

What do you mean "not much to be done"? I'm pretty sure the camera issue wasn't present in vanilla.

Yup, it is...

It doesn't really like people cowering over like that (also seen when sending the Exchange to beat up Doton Het on Telos). Although it does kinda make sense for atton to duck away from the camera to "off the grid" say his 'dammit' :)

Guest HarryLongNguyen

Hey, I haven't seen the HK 47 torturing HK 50 scene like the Wile-E-Coyote had. I could't find thE K_003EBO_oncenter.ncs there was only a file name K_003EBO_center.ncs

I deleted it. The torture scene go up but after I defeated Atris, my main character appear in the Telos military base and the door to the HK factoy is locked.

Can anyone help me, please?

By the way Hassat Hunter what did you mean when you said enter EH?

Where? (I've got so many posts).

And, another mod conflict! This time remove 232TEL_onenter from your override.

Guest HarryLongNguyen

Find K_003EBO_onenter.ncs in your override and delete it.

Enter EH and enjoy the scene.

This is the post I was referring to.

Another mod conflict! This time remove 232TEL_onenter from your override.

I can't find the file name 232TEL_onenter

I have the USM

Guest HarryLongNguyen

I just mean board it.

And the full name is k_232TEL_onenter.ncs.

There is only k_232TEL_enter.ncs

Shall I delete it?

And what do you mean by "board it?"

Guest HarryLongNguyen

Get inside.

Were you talking to me?

Also, yes, delete that file.

(also, not sure why your account is deleted, seems to have happened to several people :/. Must be a bug in the software. Feel free to make a new account...)

Also, yes, delete that file.

(also, not sure why your account is deleted, seems to have happened to several people :/. Must be a bug in the software. Feel free to make a new account...)

I am sorry, my mistake.

There is only k_232_enter.ncs in my override folder

It could be incompatibility with the Ultimate Saber Mod. Maybe I should download the USM compatibility TSLRCM mod?

And I also have a problem about the Escaped Criminal side quest on Telos. The 2 criminals didn't show up in the Czerka office and the the Restoration Zone. So I cannot complete that quest

• Like 1

Well, they should have with 1.7, if you visited Czerka and saw them of course. That could be a conflict.

And yes, that file. Then load a save before going to Telos. Now when you go there you should be HK instead of the exile!

Well, they should have with 1.7, if you visited Czerka and saw them of course. That could be a conflict.

And yes, that file. Then load a save before going to Telos. Now when you go there you should be HK instead of the exile!

Are you sure? It could be a mod conflict, because I have the USM and the Ithorian Cantina mod

And I deleted the file k _232_enter.ncs, there is no HK torturing scene

Yep.

What do you want to say with me?

I have deleted both k_ebo003_enter.ncs and k_232_enter.ncs and I am playing right now

Also, yes, delete that file. (Also, not sure why your account is deleted, seems to have happened to several people :/. Must be a bug in the software. Feel free to make a new account...)

Thanks, I finally got it to work.

Ebon Hawk file is for EH cutscenes.

So, using another means no;

Pazaak playing Atton/T3, Bao/Goto scene #3, HK torture, Dxun repair (with unoffical patch)

And with 1.8;

No Malachor Arrival (meaning, you're screwed).

The Telos file prevents custom code from us to turn you into HK-47. Also, stuck in the game thus...

Ebon Hawk file is for EH cutscenes.

So, using another means no;

Pazaak playing Atton/T3, Bao/Goto scene #3, HK torture, Dxun repair (with unoffical patch)

And with 1.8;

No Malachor Arrival (meaning, you're screwed).

The Telos file prevents custom code from us to turn you into HK-47. Also, stuck in the game thus...

Anyway, thanks

:help:

Hi there! I was wondering (and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.) If anyone has found a solution to the missing t3 in the fuel lines? i currently have USM, cannonical exile, exiles custom robe and the 1.7 fix, at least I'm pretty sure that's all i have. I just reinstalled TSL and recreated the override folder all help is appreciated!!! Here's a list of the mods I have:

Jedi Exile's Custom Battle Robes"]

Canonical Jedi Exile

Ultimate Saber Mod (USM)

:help:

Edited by Sith Holocron