gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Guest Senka

Onderon Palace, DS. The doors to the throne room still locked despite terminal is disabled. What can I do?

0064c25086f0t.jpg

Guest soc

hello i have a problem with tslrcm it doesnt work on my computer.The launcer doesnt change and nothing new is installed. do you have any ideas?it doent work any tslrcm patch(not the 1.5 nor 1.6 neither 1.7)

windows 7 64bit

ati radeon x1600xt

original game

AMD athlon 64 processor 3700+

no other mods on

Any help would be highly appreciated

Guest Senka

hello i have a problem with tslrcm it doesnt work on my computer.The launcer doesnt change and nothing new is installed. do you have any ideas?it doent work any tslrcm patch(not the 1.5 nor 1.6 neither 1.7)

windows 7 64bit

ati radeon x1600xt

original game

AMD athlon 64 processor 3700+

no other mods on

Any help would be highly appreciated

Did you check installed'directory? Is it correct?

Guest soc

Did you check installed'directory? Is it correct?

yes that was it. thank you

Guest Allison Lightning

There are two slight freeze frame and crashes moments, once as entering the Bumani Corp on Telos and the second as I clean out the Exchange. Both of which I was able to load my last save and keep going past the crashing point- I'm on Nar Shaarda and Atton did the Twin Sun thing, skipping over the cutscene where he professes his feelings for a female exile. The screen does this slight fade to black then it skips right on through. Did I miss a trigger or is this a glitch, I'm at about 100 influence on Atton. (Kinda sad because playing through 1.6. the scene trigggered just fine)

Guest Kelevra

I'm having an issue on Dantooine after the battle of Khoonda. Whenever I select a dialog option in response to the administrator's thanks the game will crash, regardless of the response I choose.

Guest Kelevra

Nothing that wasn't on the compatibility list.

Movie-Style Retextures

Ultimate Sounds

Nar Shaddaa Skybox

Full Force

Insane Dustil

Peragus Tweak

As far as game progress goes, I've finished pretty much all that I can of Telos, Nar Shaddaa, the first part of Iziz with the doctor, and everything that was needed on Dantooine to get to the battle.

I think it's worth noting that I had an issue earlier on Nar Shaddaa where I encountered the Red Eclipse crew twice. The second time I was completely locked out of using the Ebon Hawk (all party members remained unconscious and I couldn't access the galaxy map.) I had to modify the save file to correct it.

Guest Kelevra

1.7, with the unofficial fix. I was afraid this would be the case. I really don't want to have to restart this whole thing. Again.

Either way, good work with the mod; I hope everything goes well with any future work on it. Maybe I'll actually like KoTOR 2 enough to finish it one day once everything's ironed out.

I don't know crap about modding, but could it be some sort of corrupted audio file or something causing the game to spaz out? Only 2 of the options cause the crash:

"I was happy to help."

"Where's my Reward?"

The "I'm not a Jedi..." answer gets you to the next line from the administrator, but after that you're only left with the above 2 choices. Both of which still crash the game.

Should be easy enough to determine.

Extract the file into your override and select the OBVIOUSLY new line, which skips the line immediately after these 2 responses...

terena.rar

Guest Kelevra

That seemed to do it. Thanks a lot! Aside from the Red Eclipse issue, this is the only other snag I've run into while using this mod. Which is actually a pretty good record for me when I try to use mods for anything. Again, thanks!

Guest Senka

Nar-Shaada. When party (Atton, Mira/Hanhhar, T3) returned to Tienn garage all doors after battle are locked. You need to save and load then doors unlocked.

Guest shadeedge

On leaving the hidden Jedi academy. Entering the Ebon Hawk and selecting leave runs the movie and Atris/Handmaidens cutscene, but then loads up a black screen, though the KOTOR cursor is still up and there's still background music/noise. Saving and loading doesn't help, although the save picture shows my character standing in the Ebon Hawk.

Edit: I have no other mods other than the patches, TSLRCM 1.7 and the unofficial fix.

If you talk to Atton/Bao/Kreia in the academy, do they respond?

It's most likely the battle-corruption issue. If so, your only fix is loading a save from before doing battles with the sisters in the Academy.

Guest shadeedge

If you talk to Atton/Bao/Kreia in the academy, do they respond?

It's most likely the battle-corruption issue. If so, your only fix is loading a save from before doing battles with the sisters in the Academy.

They didn't, and your advice worked. Had to play through from the crash landing, but hey, it could have been further back. Thanks.

Guest Allison Lightning

Okay, apart from a few glitch crashes that aren't repeating upon reload (thank the elements that having one save and not getting the Missing Selkath quest before going into the Sith Base taught me to save, save and then save some more) I think I've got a visual bug happening. I'm dual wielding two lightsabers and in animations where my lightsabers come on, only my right handed one is shown and the other is invisible. The second blade shows up with battle and flourish weapon key, and for some strange reason when I transition into new modules my right lightsaber will turn on. Purely cosmetic but just really weird.

Guest llevitas

I don't know whether this is a problem with the vanilla game or the mod but I cannot enter Khoonda. Once I do the game returns to the start screen but it freezes on there.

Also another problem is that I can't talk to Mira at all. She won't talk to me at all anywhere.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium

Intel Core duo CPU

4GB ram

I have TSLRCM 1.7 & nothing else. I tried to install the unofficial fix but I don't know if it actually worked.

Please help this mod is awesome and I want to finish the game with it! :help:

Guest Ajunta

Okay, apart from a few glitch crashes that aren't repeating upon reload (thank the elements that having one save and not getting the Missing Selkath quest before going into the Sith Base taught me to save, save and then save some more) I think I've got a visual bug happening. I'm dual wielding two lightsabers and in animations where my lightsabers come on, only my right handed one is shown and the other is invisible. The second blade shows up with battle and flourish weapon key, and for some strange reason when I transition into new modules my right lightsaber will turn on. Purely cosmetic but just really weird.

Could it be that you have "exotic" colour crystals (like for instance viridian) in your light sabers? In my current game I had this curious phenomenon that both light sabers always were turned on (with viridian colour crystals), something that really bugged me; but when I changed the colour crystals to "normal" colours (red, yellow, blue, green) everything was as should be, i.e. the light sabers are now turned off when not in battle and vice versa. I had experienced this once before and then, also, it was rectified by changing the colour crystal.

Guest ChaosMarine

Could it be that you have "exotic" colour crystals (like for instance viridian) in your light sabers? In my current game I had this curious phenomenon that both light sabers always were turned on (with viridian colour crystals), something that really bugged me; but when I changed the colour crystals to "normal" colours (red, yellow, blue, green) everything was as should be, i.e. the light sabers are now turned off when not in battle and vice versa. I had experienced this once before and then, also, it was rectified by changing the colour crystal.

This. I had the same problem with a cyan crystal. Only, it was in my left hand. Sometimes just changing which hand they're in fixes it. Oddly, I've only had this problem with the cyan crystal. The viridian, silver and orange ones never had that problem.

Guest ChaosMarine

Sorry for the double post.. But I encountered a rather odd problem(possibly a bug/glitch with a mod I have?).

And I wondered if it happened with anyone else?

post-8640-0-01943700-1315441314_thumb.png

As far as fixing goes, I'd guess uninstalling the Coruscant Jedi Temple mod would be a good start....

Edit: Nevermind, uninstalling then reinstalling the Jedi Temple mod worked fixed it.

Guest nerioth

It seems that on Onderon, Kreia causes the loading screen to stall and crash to the desktop every so often. While it doesn't always happens, without her, it doesn't happen at all.

Guest Gandomyr

Excuse me if this problem has been reported already, I'm preparing myself to go to work and I don't have the time to browse the entire thread. I found out quite a weird thing while still on Peragus, after Kreia and Atton join me. At level up there's a new force power I can choose, "Finding the HK factory". Here's the pic:

post-8750-0-52342400-1317180465_thumb.jpg

I have two Exiles in my KoTOR2 installation. The first one is more advanced, completed Telos, Dantooine, Nar Shadaa, Goto's yacht, and killed the 3 droid strike teams required to find out about the HK factory's location. No problem with that character. The second character I started recently, it's on his way out of Peragus (T3 just joined) and for the last 2 level ups a new force power turn up at the level up screen.

Once again, sorry if this had been reported before. I'll continue to monitor the thread for a solution. Thanks.

Guest Mary Contrary

Hey, I had some other problems with Kreia on Dxun/Onderon.

When the Sith attacked the Mandalorian base on Dxun, during the fighting, Kreia all of a sudden became Handmaiden_Sister_Corrupted model.

It persisted when I traveled to Iziz, I tried changing her model back to Party_NPC_Kreia or Party_NPC_Kreia_Gimped using KSE, which will work for a second, but when I interact with her, she'll poof back into Handmaiden form.

Which is a little weird.

I searched this thread for the problem and saw the Kreia/Onderon loading screen crash, which I think I got too.

Edit: I should mention, I don't think I have any other mods installed that effect Kreia or anything.

Double Edit: I'm really dumb, apparently I installed the Kreia's assorted robes mod, even after I told myself not to. I'd just never given a different robe to Kreia until now.