gangster1337

Bugs and minor inconveniences with TSLRCM 1.7

Edit: Hey, I just reinstalled the game and the voices are *BACK* :cool: Well, I'll keep posting news if the mistakes come back or if there are any others you should know about! :unsure:

Sincerly, Silvan!

Guest VeganHipster

I currently have TSLCM, 90sk super content mod, and a developer console wristband (allows you to make items wherver you are, change influence on characters, etc.). After I got Handmaiden in my party, I quit the game and used KSE to g ive me all the pieces to build HK-47 and raise my influence with Atton. I build HK, and when I land on Nar Shadaa, I watch the video with Visas. Weird. So then I go to Refuggee center, make Atton a Jedi, proceed with some quests, and I get well known enough for the Red Eclipse to look for me. I watch the cut scene, run back, fight mobs, and enter ship. Fight more mobs, and then I talk to Red Eclipse and they say they wont bother me anymore. Then I fight Visas and she joins my crew. So I left the Hawk and stop the Red Eclipse crew members for taking money from this guy, he runs off, and then I see the Red Eclipse cutscene again where they are talking to the guy from the docks. I run back to the docks and they are all there again, go back in my ship, and I have to do it again. And again and again and again.

Did HK-47 too early screw my game up? Because I have a save from right before I did it. Thank you!

EDIT: I re-entered the ship and there is no one in there; No red-eclipse, none of my party members. However the quest says it is completed in my journal???

90sk super content mod

Incompatible mod.

Alternatively, you may be using 1.6, update to 1.7.

Guest VeganHipster

Incompatible mod.

Alternatively, you may be using 1.6, update to 1.7.

It is incompatible? That is dumb because on LucasFiles it says it is compleetely compatible due to 90sk being a beta tester for TSLCM. And even on the LucasForums 90SK said himself it works with TSLRCM. Dang lol...

It's listed as incompatible here.

90sk never beta tested TSLRCM either.

From the readme of TSLRCM.

Beta Testing:

* Hassat Hunter

* Lord of Hunger

* TriggerGod

* Pra_Viilon

* Garfield

* JoewJ

* VPuppet

* DarthDac

It is incompatible? That is dumb because on LucasFiles it says it is compleetely compatible due to 90sk being a beta tester for TSLCM. And even on the LucasForums 90SK said himself it works with TSLRCM. Dang lol...

I'm sure it says TSLRP, an older, failed attempt at a restoration mod. Still fairly easy to confuse the two though.

Guest VeganHipster

It's listed as incompatible here.90sk never beta tested TSLRCM either.From the readme of TSLRCM.Beta Testing:* Hassat Hunter* Lord of Hunger* TriggerGod* Pra_Viilon* Garfield* JoewJ* VPuppet* DarthDac

It must have been the older restoration mod then. Thank you for the help! I am doing a fresh install of 1.7 and I will just download his robs, not the whole super content mod.

I'm sure it says TSLRP, an older, failed attempt at a restoration mod. Still fairly easy to confuse the two though.

Yeah that is what he said. Thank you for the help!

I know 1.8 is coming soon, if I install that over 1.7 will my game still work? Thanks/

Guest hkmandalore47

hey guys. i just noticed a bug at the end of the game. when i walk up to kreia right before i face her, the dialogue starts. but right before she starts talking it looks like it skips a short scene. i have TSLRCM 1.7 and teh fix. i also just installed deadman's movie style robes 1.0 and new saber blades 3.1.

i dont know if its because of the mods or not because i havent played the game in a long time so i dont quite remember if there was a bug there before.

You will probably need to re-install before installing 1.8.

And seeing the amount of changes, a new savegame would be good too.

Nope, that's how that is set up (other camera point with a -1 delay. I need to tweak that conversation anyways (make sure dead people stay dead), so I might as well tweak that, seeing it would take a whooping 2 seconds :D).

Guest hkmandalore47

Nope, that's how that is set up (other camera point with a -1 delay. I need to tweak that conversation anyways (make sure dead people stay dead), so I might as well tweak that, seeing it would take a whooping 2 seconds :D).

really? ok. it just went so fast it seemed like a scene was skipped

Guest rogueleader25

Patched the game, installed CRM 1.7, skip peragus, a vista crash fix and a widesscreen fix.

Game has been working perfectly up until this point (finished telos).

When I am anywhere, including the Ebon Hawk, when I try to talk to Kreia, she only rotates to face me, and nothing happens. However, whenever I am off the Ebon Hawk, I can switch to Kreia and talk to myself and it works fine. This is, however, my only method of being able to talk to her.

Any ideas?

While in Telos Academy, did you spar with the Handmaidens? And cheated (broke violation). With Kreia standing along the line?

Then you probably, sadly enough, need to load a save before that to make Kreia active again...

Guest wvsnl

Don't know if this has already been mentioned but I still wanted to mention it before 1.8. On Telos Citadel Station, all the NPC walk in a path like they have somewhere to go. However whenever I talk to them they stop and instead of continuing to walk after a few seconds they will never move at all. They will always stand still. I never had this problem with vanilla but I have had this problem with a few versions of TSLRCM. Is this caused by my own system or are there any other people who have this problem?

Guest emoryshe

during Sith attack on Telos i fight to where you meet Mandalore and Vaisis in the entertainment module, then cut scene plays where republic Ships enter Telos orbit to engage the sith ships.After that cut scene I get a black screen with background noise when your on Telos. I have deleted 1.7 and reinstalled it. Still nothing. any help would be apprenticed.

Thanks,

Emory..........

@ wvsnl; That's a vanilla issue. Maybe your memory plays tricks on you. Anyways, I was planning to try a way to fix that (IIRC Nar Shadaa people do not have it, so use whatever script they use here and on Onderon), but it's still on the backburner of the "To Do" list.

@ emoryshe; get the Ravager Black Screen Fix from the download section...

Guest wvsnl

Oh well it has been for about 3 years since I last played vanilla so my bad that I messed it up in my head. Anyway thanks for the info.

Guest hkmandalore47

hey ive got a little annoying bug with T3. when the droid warehouse quest started, i was moving around with T3 and for some reason he stays in the same position and doesnt make any sound when he moves around. now im at the part just after that when im at the docks and fighting my way to tien's shop and he's still bugged.

Guest luckybag

When I was playing with TSLRCM1.7, I could not leave Atris's Academy by the Ebon Hawk. After the cg, it was back to the Academy and couldn't do anything.

Guest luckybag

Yes Master,all the handmaidens are invisible except the main. And the main stands in the training room.

I only installed the TLSRCM1.7 after I had setupped the KotorII

Can you check your override, see if there are 4 "p_hand(other stuff).mdl" (and the same 4 as .mdx too) files there?

Also appearance.2da, and it's modification date...

Guest luckybag

Yes Master there are,and the modification date of appearance.2da is 6th Oct 2010,and the creation date is 10th Jan 2009

Guest luckybag

Thanks for your great teaching Master. With your help, I tracked the appearance.2da file during the game was running. And I have found the problem point. When I changed some HEX values of my swkotor2.exe file I did make some foolishly mistakes that leads to my problem. By the way, may I ask which swkotor2.exe do you prefer, the 2.00 or the 2.10 ?