I'm very excited to see this in action! I recently played with Hassat's 'Choose Handmaiden or Disciple' mod but because, in my head at least, Exile is always Female and therefore Disciple is always there, it bugged me for that playthrough that he wasn't. Picky, I know.

Regardless, the chance to have them both available is wonderful! I do wish we could add them both to the Party Selection screen and kick out someone who I hardly use, like say, G0-T0. I mean, he can hang out on the ship during missions so we still get his story arc.

Despite this, I've already included this in my written Mod List I keep to track mods and incompatibilities and I've not even tried it yet. So I'll definitely be using it. All the time. Thanks friend.  :ice:

• Like 1

Regardless, the chance to have them both available is wonderful! I do wish we could add them both to the Party Selection screen and kick out someone who I hardly use, like say, G0-T0. I mean, he can hang out on the ship during missions so we still get his story arc.

Funny you should mention that, I originally had the idea to make a second version of this mod that just allowed G0-T0 to appear on the ship without recruiting him, and then following through on his story arc, which I can't get to for some reason. Then, reprogramming all of Disciple's influence changes to G0-T0's number (5). Didn't follow through for obvious reasons.

That's an insane amount of work to just add a character to a different slot on the party menu!

But then, I'm no modder! Thank you for responding so quickly to my post.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to playing your mod! I'll be doing a new playthrough soon (Female Lightside, M4-78, bunch of other mods*, etc) so let me know if you want me to do a blast through! 

Speaking of which, I'm going to have to rethink my mod list now, as I currently have Handmaiden 4 Female's by Hassat Hunter, and a couple of mods which alter Handmaiden and Disciple which are undoubtedly incompatible. 

Maybe a fresh install is in order. Tell me, I've had to install a mod that restores Disciple's broken 'I need healing' lines because they never appeared for me for some reason. Can't tell you off the top of my head what mod it was but if you've come across that issue, do they alter similar files?

Speaking of which, I'm going to have to rethink my mod list now, as I currently have Handmaiden 4 Female's by Hassat Hunter, and a couple of mods which alter Handmaiden and Disciple which are undoubtedly incompatible.

That would be correct. However, I am using H4F as a base, as a lot of changes I have to make are similar.

Maybe a fresh install is in order. Tell me, I've had to install a mod that restores Disciple's broken 'I need healing' lines because they never appeared for me for some reason. Can't tell you off the top of my head what mod it was but if you've come across that issue, do they alter similar files?

I have no clue.

I think I used this one: Disciple Medic Bug Fix 1.0

Admin: As of 26FEB2016, the file you linked to above has had the approval revoked.

However, both that and Choose Your Party on Malachor V conflict because they're both installed manually and I can't remember which I used. Either way, it's not a priority right now. It's just a bug I've noticed before.

If there's a conflict, it won't be this mod that causes it. In this thread, that's all that matters.

And I checked the disciple.dlg, and as long as the appropriate global is set elsewhere in the dialog, you should have access to the "I need healing" line - probably one of my favorite strings of dialog for the female PC.

Ugh, who approved "Disciple Medic Bug Fix" again? I've asked the author what he changed since, well, I fixed the healing line (and a couple 50 others or so) already, so depending what they used, it might unfix a TON of stuff.

@ Darth Tyren: You know there's a section in the read-me that explicitly states what's modified for H4F to work, right? It should hold all the information you need for the questions asked last few posts.

And did you seriously splice all dialogues to have female versions for the player? Hats off to you if you did, that must have been an insane amount of work.

Ugh, who approved that file again? I've asked the author what he changed since, well, I fixed the healing line (and a couple 50 others or so) already, so depending what they used it might unfix a TON of stuff.

@ Darth Tyren: You know there's a section in the readme that explicitely states what's modified for H4F to work, right? It should hold all the information you need for the questions asked last few posts.

And did you seriously splice all dialogues to have female versions for the player? Hats off to you if you did, that must have been an insane amount of work.

*Raises hand* I approved it. There was no note or anything that I could find to explain why it had been unapproved, and the author didn't know why either when I asked them...

New around here, but I can't seem to download this, am I missing something?

It's been hidden at the request of the author while he works on a patched version.

The mod's author never got back to me, so I unapproved it (rather than deleting) considering it's "fixing" something already fixed, a quirky download to be sure.

New around here, but I can't seem to download this, am I missing something?

The mod's currently being redone. If you want the old version, PM me with your email address. I must point out the mod has issues - hence it's being redone.

Interesting. During my last play through, I didn't get those dialog options and I was using neither H4F or Disciple Media big fix. I've reinstalled all my mods after I came across a couple of issues with my mod set up prior and didn't include that one anyway so no harm done.

Wow, this thread kinda blew up when I wasn't looking.

@ Darth Tyren: You know there's a section in the read-me that explicitly states what's modified for H4F to work, right? It should hold all the information you need for the questions asked last few posts.

Yes I know. It's how I discovered what fires the Atris/Handmaiden Sisters cutscenes, and how to modify it to fit the mod. And I don't know about all the dialogue, but definitely the ones that might be glaringly obvious.

And some news - by the time most of you have read this, I will be done with my female test playthrough. I've only run into a few possible non-crucial issues that can be addressed at a later date, I'm not too concerned with them right now.

Ooh, splicing has been done? Is that with both Disciple and Handmaiden to use proper pronouns and stuff?

Just a rather obscure thing I'd like to point out - if you have one of them in the party when you save the Mandalorian who you can also blow up with the charges, they'll respectively call you a strange woman/man. Just to make sure you can get the little details too

Wow, this thread kinda blew up when I wasn't looking.

Yes I know. It's how I discovered what fires the Atris/Handmaiden Sisters cutscenes, and how to modify it to fit the mod. And I don't know about all the dialogue, but definitely the ones that might be glaringly obvious.

And some news - by the time most of you have read this, I will be done with my female test playthrough. I've only run into a few possible non-crucial issues that can be addressed at a later date, I'm not too concerned with them right now.

Bugger.

I just reinstalled everything and started a new game .

So, any news?

Yes. Good news.

PartySwap 1.3 is through testing and is RELEASED TODAY!

That's right, I finally got through with this bad boy. At least, It's all working on my end. Head over to my ModDB page (link in my sig) for download until it gets approved here.

Sorry about the lack of updates, but life has been hectic, with freelance work as well as trying to find a full-time job. I'm honestly surprised I got anything done, but I did.

This isn't meant to be a final release by any means. Every time TSLRCM receives an update, PartySwap will be scrutinized. There are also non-critical issues with having both Handmaiden and Disciple in certain scenes in terms of positioning. I plan to fix that at some point in the future.

Finally, bug reports are welcome both here and on ModDB. If for some reason you run into something that's inhibiting your gameplay and you think it's this mod, feel free to let me know.

Enjoy, everyone!

Is it possible to update from the old version or will it require a reinstall?

It will require a new reinstall. Otherwise, new fields will be added all over where they already are.

Yes. Good news.

PartySwap 1.3 is through testing and is RELEASED TODAY!

That's right, I finally got through with this bad boy. At least, It's all working on my end. Head over to my ModDB page (link in my sig) for download until it gets approved here.

Sorry about the lack of updates, but life has been hectic, with freelance work as well as trying to find a full-time job. I'm honestly surprised I got anything done, but I did.

This isn't meant to be a final release by any means. Every time TSLRCM receives an update, PartySwap will be scrutinized. There are also non-critical issues with having both Handmaiden and Disciple in certain scenes in terms of positioning. I plan to fix that at some point in the future.

Finally, bug reports are welcome both here and on ModDB. If for some reason you run into something that's inhibiting your gameplay and you think it's this mod, feel free to let me know.

Enjoy, everyone!

EXCELLENT.

I guess I was foreseeing the release of the mod. The force, is a strange thing indeed :P.

As you requested, i'm posting here the errors. I encountered these during the installation.

There were two errors:

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\25\EntriesList\1\Active2" in krehand1.dlg, skipping...

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\260\EntriesList\1\Active2" in 650jedi.dlg, skipping...

Glad I could help. Hope is nothing serious.

As you requested, i'm posting here the errors. I encountered these during the installation.

There were two errors:

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\25\EntriesList\1\Active2" in krehand1.dlg, skipping...

• Warning: Unable to find a field label matching "ReplyList\260\EntriesList\1\Active2" in 650jedi.dlg, skipping...

Glad I could help. Hope is nothing serious.

What other mods do you have installed? Because I've never encountered that problem with the Patcher.

What other mods do you have installed? Because I've never encountered that problem with the Patcher.

TSLRCM 1.8.4, Extended Enclave, Content Pack Feats and Powers, Bao-Dur's Charged Armor, TSL Hak Pad,TSL Warp & Cheat Band, Nihilus Soundset and Sion Soundset.

Oh and, I also personally fixed some missing audio of Kreia in Malachor. I could post the file here if you like.

PS/Recommendation: You should really do something about the way Disciple appears in front of Kreia on the Malachor scene. (The one every NPC faces her at Malachor´s core) It looks very weird.