Markus Ramikin

Mod Compatibility with TSLRCM 1.7 (Discussion)

Guest soc

hello i have a problem with tslrcm it doesnt work on my computer.The launcer doesnt change and nothing new is installed. do you have any ideas? i have the original game.I run windows 7 64bit. My graphics card is radeon x1600.Any help would be highly appreciated

Guest Salk

Hello!

I tried to look around for infos but I did not find any.

Are TLSRCM 1.7 and the upcoming TSLRCM 1.8 compatible with the excellent "Rebuilding the jedi enclave" mod by jinger? It would be a shame to leave his mod out.

Linkie?

I would guess "no, but it's already included since 1.4!" from just the name though...

You'd be right.

Guest Salk

Here's the link:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Rebuilding_the_Jedi_Enclave;98081

The original topic at LucasForum here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196047

I didn't think this was already included in TSLRCM because in the Mod Compatibility List topic of this very forum (http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/393-mod-compatibility-list-for-tslrcm-18/page__view__findpost__p__2363) another mod by the same person is mentioned as being already part of TSLRCM, but there is no word about this.

And why it lists the other mod is because it became incompitable with 1.7, while it was semi-compatible (needed some tweaking) before.

But yeah, it's in, and improved upon ;).

(for example, with 1.8, killing the masters is back in instead of them being auto-murdered upon meeting)

Hello. Will Force Fashion 2 Mod work with TSLRCM 1.7? If it cannot is there a patch or smth? Hope for quick reply.

Well, you could do what I do. Just delete all the conflicting dialogue files from Force Fashion. Granted that makes you miss out on some content, but with a little modding you can group that stuff up in other places, or use TSLRCM files and merge them together.

Okay, what about Achilles' Robe Mod? No info about that in compatibility thread.

PS. So maybe you know good robe mods for TSL which would work with RCM 1.7?

==============================

Ok i have what i want.

Just wondering if these mods will work with TSLRCM:

Assasing to dark jedi conversion

Enhanced merchants for TSL

Workbench rework mod download

K1 and tsl difficulty options

M4-78 mod

TSL music improvement mod

Also, should i install TSLRCM after all these other mods?

Thanks a ton!

I can speak for a couple...

M4-78 will not work.

TSL Music Improvement will work.

Install TSLRCM before any other mod.

Ah, I figured the music would have nothing to do with it. Interesting. Well, I guess I won't be able to play anyway. For some reason after my character creation and the intro the game crashes ... I've tried every single thing i could find on the internet. Thanks!

Well, I guess I won't be able to play anyway. For some reason after my character creation and the intro the game crashes ... I've tried every single thing I could find on the internet.

Might I suggest posting your problem in this thread at LucasForums - after reading reading the entire thing, that is?

Might I suggest posting your problem in this thread at LucasForums - after reading reading the entire thing, that is?

Unfortunately, I already tried all that already. Damnit! Just my luck. I was really looking forward to TSLRCM 1.8 too. Maybe I can try it on a different laptop/desktop.