For places to put schematics, how about giving one of them out whenever the player is given a lightsaber piece/lightsaber?
Like for example when you defeat Visas on the Ebon Hawk, along with salvaging a part from her saber, or when you deal with the Exchange on Telos. It seems like it'd at least be consistent, since the Exile is already happening upon or being given the pieces.

Yep, that was one of the ideas. Sure had beenv awhile since I focused on this though. Working on the refined install process.

Are the regular sabers supposed to be different? For example, the Dxun Veteran has replaced the regular lightsabers. I am asking as this is my first time really using this mod.

Guest R2-X2

Had a bug: I changed a green crystal out of a saber that I received by killing a Cannok (?), so it had a crystal instead of a hilt in the crystal slot. After I changed that colour crystal for another one, my character had suddenly unequipped the saber, and was only holding a weapon in his left hand, the right hand empty. Opening the equip screen crashed my game. :D Couldn't replicate that exact bug yet, though, although it's safe to say that sabers with a crystal instead of a hilt in the crystal slot are unstable.

Just wondering, is this compatible with mods that overwrite the normal saber hilts? If not, I think I know the cause of my bug.

No. This saber mod can not be compatible with any other saber mods. I know I'm alienating people this way, but it's the only way to get this many sabers in this many colors and all have them work properly in-game. I wish it weren't the case, but that's how it is.

No. This saber mod can not be compatible with any other saber mods. I know I'm alienating people this way, but it's the only way to get this many sabers in this many colors and all have them work properly in-game. I wish it weren't the case, but that's how it is.

Makes sense, thank you for your help.

Does this mod make any alterations to saber blades? If so, do they alter TXI files for the blade colors? (for example, do any of the blades use a custom blade file, rather than the standard single, double, and short?

I ask, because I wanted to use the slim blade mod I made a few years back (maybe tweaked a bit), with the variety of hilts. But was curious what I might be getting into. My stuff is super basic texture replacement, but it doesn't mesh with custom TXI's.(like flickering sabers)

Does this mod make any alterations to saber blades? If so, do they alter TXI files for the blade colors? (for example, do any of the blades use a custom blade file, rather than the standard single, double, and short?

I ask, because I wanted to use the slim blade mod I made a few years back (maybe tweaked a bit), with the variety of hilts. But was curious what I might be getting into. My stuff is super basic texture replacement, but it doesn't mesh with custom TXI's.(like flickering sabers)

If your slim blade mod never used any .txi's, and VP's does, just remove them from override and you should be fine. Just put your files in last and remove any txi's from Override.

^KJ probably knows more than I, but from my little experience with TXI files and TGA files, I'm doubting they would be incompatible with VP's mod which I believe makes use of all the default colors already present in TSL, so all the default TXIs and TGAs. However I may be wrong.

I believe the red blade has an issue, because VP's mod has a .txi for it (which causes a very odd visual glitch, try if you like). Unless I remember wrong which lightsaber blade mod I had installed when I got that (and unless VP has changed the lightsaber blades since).

Hmm...something odd, though this may be a way its reacting with my other mods...

But for some reason, the sabers don't have textures on the Ebon Hawk.

They have textures in the workbench window...and outside on the planet.

Just not the Ebon Hawk.

Hmm...something odd, though this may be a way its reacting with my other mods...

But for some reason, the sabers don't have textures on the Ebon Hawk.

They have textures in the workbench window...and outside on the planet.

Just not the Ebon Hawk.

Yeah, this is an issue with the most recent build of KOTOR II. Not sure what the cause is

For some reason i got it stuck in my head that maybe its a faulty shader...because kreia's walking stick appears as purple (grey purple, not glowing "texture missing" purple), atris's prism appears as black, and zez's double bladed appears as grey.

Whatever the case, it's an issue with the build.

It's possible it can be fixed some way (not sure what that would be) but Kai Don Jorn's sabers have been having the same issues.

Small question, what was changed to make Cyan blades use the w_lsabrecyan01.tga instead of the w_lsabreturq01.tga?

I wanted to use my cyan blade, but it no longer calls the turquoise one. I attempted to just rename it the tga, and delete the relevant txi, which has worked for other lightsabers, but for some reason, the default txi is all screwy for it (which may be why it wasn't used by default in the game).

I'm trying to figure out how to switch it back, so that all the Cyan blades call the turquoise texture

Edit, nm... I just needed to apparently make a really basic txi file with 2 lines of text, which mimicked the ones the lightsabers use normally..

For some reason the Sith Assassins have green lightsabers instead of red. I tried putting VP's fixed icons and colors from his Hi Poly Tin Cans models mod in the override but it didn't work.

VP, could you check if your mod doesn't affect anything on Telos Academy (Polar region or academy itself)? I'm probably wrong, probably, but I cannot enter Atris' Academy, game goes back into main menu after loading at academy entrance, it began to happen since I installed Holowan Duplisaber and Loot & Immersion and updated TSLRCM + M4-78EP (but of course your mods may have nothing to do with this problem).

Otherwise there's a problem with new versions of TSLRCM and M4-78EP. It would make things much more complicated.

VP, could you check if your mod doesn't affect anything on Telos Academy (Polar region or academy itself)? I'm probably wrong, probably, but I cannot enter Artis Academy, game goes back into main menu after loading at academy entrance, it began to happen since I installed Holowan Duplisaber and Loot & Immersion and updated TSLRCM + M4-78EP (but of course your mods may have nothing to do with this problem).

Otherwise there's a problem with new versions of TSLRCM and M4-78EP. It would make things much more complicated.

Can you go anywhere else or is it just the academy you can't get to?

I play GOG version of K2TSL. This bug apears only when I'm trying to get into Atris Academy.  I think I've heard about this problem before but I am not sure where exactly. Couldn't find it in google.

Perhaps I will check 4CD version and see if BUG will disappear. If so, then there's a problem with my GOG.