Exile007

The GenoHaradan

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=265

File Name: The GenoHaradan

File Submitter: Exile007

File Submitted: 23 Nov 2012

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: No

This mod restores the GenoHaradan to The Sith Lords. Do not use with TSLCRM, it's not compatible. Frankly, I wouldn't chance it with many content mods, but feel free to try. Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Any plans on making-it compatible some day? Because, most of us TSL lurkers are probably searching for the game at its "most restored" state. That means if we have to choose between this mod and TSL RCM, we'll probably stick with TSL RCM unless you make-it compatible. I know I did when I had the choice between TSL RCM and M4-78...

Yeah, I've seen :P it always does that... I don't lurk as much as I used to. Too bad he did not have the time to finish-it up to compatible state. But at least, he allowed the others to modify-it!

What confuses me is that this mod wasn't made compatible to begin with. :(

TSLRCM 1.8 wasn't out at the time and he wasn't sure he wanted to make a version compatible with 1.7 and then again once 1.8 came out. You can check the first page of the other thread for the details if interested.

It shouldn't be too hard to make compatible. At least there is actually a version out now, I mean TSLRCM and M4-78 all released as betas, so enjoy it, it'll be available with the other mods eventually.

Any plans on making-it compatible some day? Because, most of us TSL lurkers are probably searching for the game at its "most restored" state. That means if we have to choose between this mod and TSL RCM, we'll probably stick with TSL RCM unless you make-it compatible. I know I did when I had the choice between TSL RCM and M4-78...

Yup, there are plans.  :D I'm going to work on it after I update G0-T0 overhaul, add a few pages to the wiki, I want to make it M4-78 compatible too though.
  • Like 1

Well, took a quick glance and there are at least two dlg conflicts with M4-78EP... still, it wouldn't be too hard to make compatible once TSLRCM compatibility issue is resolved.

• Like 1

In lieu of getting the source scripts, you can decompile the ones in the .mods, that's what I've done for the extended enclave.

Same here for USM patch.....still WIP. Waiting to get approval before I invest the time in dlg fixing

Same here for USM patch.....still WIP. Waiting to get approval before I invest the time in dlg fixing

Didn't chainz.dll answer?