ZM90

Kyle Katarn Facts (K1 & K2 Edition, includes K1R and TSLRCM)

Kyle Katarn.

Best fact ever!  Thread winner right here! :D

Kyle Katarn let his girlfriend be stolen by a Sith Lord (insert swag meme or gif here)

Blasphemy as if Kyle would let the Sith do anything like that.

This thread can be locked now  ;)

Blasphemy only Kyle Katarn can lock a Kyle Katarn facts thread.

Blasphemy as if Kyle would let the Sith do anything like that.

Blasphemy only Kyle Katarn can lock a Kyle Katarn facts thread.

What if I was kyle Katarn! Dun dun dun! What an epic twist, almost as epic as the thing about your character being revan, oh wait that twist was crap, I discovered it early on because of jedi masters... Well... This is awkward now... I think I'll be leaving...

What if I was kyle Katarn! Dun dun dun! What an epic twist, almost as epic as the thing about your character being revan, oh wait that twist was crap, I discovered it early on because of jedi masters... Well... This is awkward now... I think I'll be leaving...

Your false claims have echoed throughout the galaxy and awakened The One True Katarn!

He is not pleased...

KyleKatarn.jpg

Just kidding. Kyle Katarn never sleeps.

Kyle Katarn let his girlfriend be stolen by a Sith Lord (insert swag meme or gif here)

The overgrown Kowakian Monkey-Lizard was a Dark Jedi.

Kyle Katarn never got caught in the tractor beam by the Leviathan, he willed the Ebon Hawk into the hangar bay, and changed the ships course without getting the rejection error and without using computer spikes.

Kyle Katarn didn't get to choose his class on Dantooine, the jedi council already knew that he was awesome and couldn't be limited by a single class, so he got everything.

When Kyle Katarn plays KotOR 1 he CAN take his party in the Tomb of Naga Sadow.  Master Uthar knows better than to try to refuse Kyle Katarn out of fear of what would happen to him if he did.

Kyle Katarn can recruit Yuthura Ban into his party following the events on Korriban. Not to mention charging up her loading ramp.

When Kyle Katarn plays KotOR 1 he never goes to Taris.  He bypasses Taris by saving Trask, killing all the Sith on board the Endar Spire, finding Bastila before she gets off the Endar Spire, and he wills the burning Endar Spire straight to Dantooine with a party of Trask, Carth, and Bastila.

When Kyle Katarn plays KotOR 1 he never goes to Taris. He bypasses Taris by saving Trask, killing all the Sith on board the Endar Spire, finding Bastila before she gets off the Endar Spire, and he wills the burning Endar Spire straight to Dantooine with a party of Trask, Carth, and Bastila.

He then uses his other powers (not the Force) to make sure Mission, Zalbaar, Canderous, T3, and the Hidden Beks are also beamed to Dantooine, leaving the Sith completely clueless.

Mandalore may be the highest rank a Mandalorian can aspire to but....

That's actually the lowest rank in Kyle Katarn's military training camp.

• Like 2

You can learn any of the seven forms. Little known fact: there is in fact an eighth form, one that only Kyle Katarn is awesome enough to practice.

Kyle Katarn can take the pearls from the Krayt Dragon without killing it.

And even after that he still kills it.

WITH HIS BARE HANDS

Guest Kyle Katarn

Where are the mods celebrating the legend of me? Besides the wonderful Bryar Pistol and Bryar Rifle mod by InyriForge, that is.

Go mod some stuff, eat your vegetables and stay in school. It won't make you me . . . but you can always dream.

Where are the mods celebrating the legend of me? Besides the wonderful Bryar Pistol and Bryar Rifle mod by InyriForge, that is.

Go mod some stuff, eat your vegetables and stay in school. It won't make you me . . . but you can always dream.

Holy CRAP! The most well-liked person on the forums just made his first post here. He has spoken. Now we, as modders, must act!

You must also like the above post.

Perfect now we need play as Kyle Katarn mods for K1 and TSL :P

Leonard is making one for TSL. It's in early stages, but it still looks pretty good.

Kyle Katarn can speak any modding project into existence.

I swear I saw a Kyle Katarn mod at KotOR Files once. Searches on wayback are not turning anything up, however.

I did as well, I just don't quite remember where I saw it, it may have actually been for kotor1 on nexus, that would sure be interesting.

Kyle Katarn can speak any modding project into existence.

If only we could ask him to request the GenoHaradan stuff and Disciple's Holocron Quest - and have it TSLRCM compatible.

Oh wait - that's right - that stuff works on Kyle Katarn's copy of TSL.

• Like 1

The only thing that can defeat Kyle Katarn- is himself. It's just that no one is brave enough to consider asking him to.

People don't tell lies. Kyle Katarn just changes the truth.

People don't tell lies. Kyle Katarn just changes the truth.

Excuse me, sir. Kyle Katarn IS the truth! And he NEVER changes!