zbyl2

TSL Restored Content Mod 1.8 RELEASED

YES YES YES!!! HUZZAH!!! DANCING IN THE STREETS! YOU GUYS RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I did not know until this very minute that you chaps picked my Taris Traveler VO. Huh. Thanks!

Yes! Going to download now.

Nice to see this out finally! Downloading immediately.

W00t!

A warm-hearted congratulations and thanks to all of you!

OHHH MY HOLY GODDD :eek: FINALLY IT'S DONE...

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR EFFORT.

...AND MADE THE FORCE BE WITH US IN THIS NEW ADVENTURE THROUGH 1.8

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for all the effort you've put in to make the TSLRCM over the years. It's downloading now, and I can't wait for the final TSL experience! Thanks again

Thank you for the hard work. Just got done reinstalling game and everything is set to go. Off to play with tslrcm 1.8. Appreciate all the time you all have put into making this game epic now :)

Thank you so much for all your hard work. I have always been saddened by the final product of TSL. You guys have made it not just playable again, but new and interesting, like re-reading a book and finding new details you missed before. I do hope there will be a USM patch, but I can live without it (actually what I'll do is have 1.7 + USM on one computer and 1.8 on a different one, but, yeah).

Hah! I knew it, I knew it! In fact it happened even sooner than I'd expected. Estimated time of arival for M4-78EP ....eeeehh 3 months.

Thanks a lot guys.

Oh man now I have to do that stupid compatibility patch for the GenoHaradan :P

Great stuff guys!

Awesome work guys. Doing a fresh install of KOTOR2 right now to put this on.

Wow. I can't believe it's finally here.

I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time now. Usually I don't have anything to say, but now I'd really like to thank the TSLRCM team for all the hard work that was put into making this restoration mod. So, thank you very much and congratulations on completing this project (barring any fixes/patches)! Seriously, you guys are the best.

Thank you guys! I really love you... ;)

Awesome stuff guys! I will now actually play the game and get to enjoy what I've been reading about on here for months. Thanks for all the hard work!

there's an article over at the examiner about you guys !

http://www.examiner.com/article/knights-of-the-old-republic-2-missing-content-restored

Thanks to the team for their dedication ! To update an 8 year-old game takes a lot of dedication and patience and I hope you guys will find jobs in the gaming industry (if that's what you're aiming for). This mod will definitely go down in the history of modding.

Good luck with all future endeavors!

BTW, not sure why I had to re-register ?

Hah, according to the article, Zbyl2 stands for Zbigniew Staniewicz.

People need to know their heroes. Your turn, SH, what's your real name? :cool:

Sorry to bring up a long-buried fight, but if Wookieepedia thinks TSLRCM doesn't fit the article citation rule *now*, there's seriously a problem.

Sorry to bring up a long-buried fight, but if Wookieepedia thinks TSLRCM doesn't fit the article citation rule *now*, there's seriously a problem.

As far as I am concerned I consider TSLRCM canon since it is the vision intended by Obsidian (or as close as it will ever be). Also as far as I know Wookieepedia has a bias against TSLRCM now correct me if I'm wrong but that is what I remember of that fight.

TSLRCM: The mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about.

Yeah, there were Team Gizka TSLRP fanatics among the staff that were allowing the TSLRP page to remain despite being 1. Dead and 2. Less relevant in terms of news sources. (There actually a bunch of articles on TSLRCM back about a year ago, I think they might have interviewed Stoney)

Now both pages are in the Fan Wiki which... well whatever.